• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Strange dreams... I think I heard Down and uh, TCTI was in dream and pretty sure I dreamed that Miraj posted that he wasn't gunna be on for a little while then I cried... I think almost half awake too.

imma watch 15 mins of pokemon-- wait it's friday, so probs bakugan if it's on.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

Always.

And hungry.

Cute icebears you have thar.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

ON MY GOD

ON BAKUGAN, SOMETHING SAID "DOUBLE MY PLEASURE BY DOUBLING YOUR PAIN"

I HOPE THAT WAS A REFERENCE TO FOREVER :D

Years

Strange dreams... I think I heard Down and uh, TCTI was in dream and pretty sure I dreamed that Miraj posted that he wasn't gunna be on for a little while then I cried... I think almost half awake too.

imma watch 15 mins of pokemon-- wait it's friday, so probs bakugan if it's on.

:( Stupid dream speaks the truth Danica :(

I -just- woke up and i wont be on msn till about 3 :(

also, forever is about doubling fun and pleasure. that was about pain and pleasure.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Why must I predict the future :( Wait... that's 12, I'm not usually on till then anyways. XD

Imma go shower. :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back