• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Viva España! 8D [TCTI V 6.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zet

Years

Showers remind me of water and water reminds me of rain and rain reminds me of me standing on top of some ruins laughing maniacally with fire in the background.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Showers remind me of water and water reminds me of rain and rain reminds me of me standing on top of some ruins laughing maniacally with fire in the background.
    I can't say I know anyone who feels the same way about showers and or showering.

Speaking of showers. I'm gonna have one and then I'm gonna watch a lot os films and enjoy them! /o/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

Guys. I have a confession.

In My Head has entered the actual list now. Congrats.

This list features songs such as Forever, Down, Love Story, Gotta Be Somebody, Circus, Someday Soon, Burn, Closer, Unforgettable, Live Your Life, I'd Come For You, Cinderella/Umbrella, Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, Unforgettable, Been Waiting, You Belong With Me, Do You Remember, Womanizer, Shattered Glass, I Believe, With You, Love Game, Bad Romance, The Logical Song, If U Seek Amy, I Kissed A Girl, Paparazzi, Superhuman, When I'm Gone, This Love, New Divide, Battlefield.

And perhaps a few I've forgotten. But this is a very awesome position.

Also, wtf at MSN. 5 contacts? (With only two of them I'm guessing is there) Now I'm kinda wishing Luck didn't go to bed. XD

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I should be doing several things right now, but I'm feeling too lazy right after having lunch.

^This
    Man U are drawing. Also, I'm thinking of starting a CSS tutoring thing in the CSS thread where people more familiar take on "students" to help them learn/improve CSS.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, I got time to read a newspaper. Now I'll wait until my parents come to go for a walk. I'm sure I should be studying something for tomorrow but I'll think about it later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back