• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{¤} .:Hyuuga Clan [Byakugan Users] Fan Club:. {¤}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
Years
  • hello could I join In the Main branch? Hinata is really cool, I think Neji is sort of a jerk though....

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • thank you, xoxkris i will be the best Byakugan member I can be ^^ BTW My avatar is of Hinata, I think It was the best pic of her I could find, but how do you guys like it?

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • hmmm... maybe he's not exactly a jerk, I do feel sorry for him for that arcane curse mark on his forehead(I think that mark is worse than Sasuke's), but I still find it sort of mean to take out all his anger on Hinata and Naruto though.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • xoxkris said:
    That's cute. Anyway Neji is so nor a jerk (IMO)! I think he's caring and decent.
    caring and decent enough to not give damn after he beat the crap out of hinata and leave her lying in a puddle of blood.
    offtopic fact:i t seems that a lot of people that join are males that like hinata and hate neji.

Last edited:

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • obelisk-kun said:
    caring and decent enough to not give damn after he beat the crap out of hinata and leave her lying in a puddle of blood.
    offtopic fact:i t seems that a lot of people that join are males that like hinata and hate neji.

yeah, I just saw that episode, Neji almost killed her!! and almost every freakin jounin in the whole tower had to stop him from landing a killing blow when Hinata reached her limit. I felt like going all lightning blade on that guy after he did that. sorry, but Neji IS a jerk!!!

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • Darkralts7 said:
    yeah, I just saw that episode, Neji almost killed her!! and almost every freakin jounin in the whole tower had to stop him from landing a killing blow when Hinata reached her limit. I felt like going all lightning blade on that guy after he did that. sorry, but Neji IS a jerk!!!
    he changes a little bit after the chunin exam but i still don't like him.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Dude. Don't you guys watch the dub or the subbed versions? o__O; Neji is no longer a jerk like he was before and even then he had a reason to be one, even though it was pretty mean and stupid to take it out on his cousin and everyone else that got in his way. Basically, everyone has their story in this anime. Everyone basically had a difficult past, so why think badly of them if they change? o-o I would probably not like Neji as much as I do now if he continued to act like a jerk towards everyone, but he doesn't. He changed, dangit. XD It's okay if you don't like him or if you don't like Hinata. As long as you like one of them, that is why you are here, ne? So, if you hate a character, don't talk badly of them or I'll kick you out. >>;

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • It's alright and I live in the US too. XD; I just download the subbed episodes or you can also watch it on Youtube. I don't like Youtube though, it freezes too much for me. XP

Well, you'll be happy to know that Neji does change his attitude so you don't have to be disgusted with his bad side no longer. n.n It basically happens after his battle with Naruto. ( Sorry if I'm spoiling anything. =___=; )

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
  • its ok, I don't mind spoilers^^, but yeah, my cousin downloads Naruto episodes off the web too, I would as well, but my internet connection ain't worth squat-_-;

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Dude. Don't you guys watch the dub or the subbed versions? o__O; Neji is no longer a jerk like he was before and even then he had a reason to be one, even though it was pretty mean and stupid to take it out on his cousin and everyone else that got in his way. Basically, everyone has their story in this anime. Everyone basically had a difficult past, so why think badly of them if they change? o-o I would probably not like Neji as much as I do now if he continued to act like a jerk towards everyone, but he doesn't. He changed, dangit. XD It's okay if you don't like him or if you don't like Hinata. As long as you like one of them, that is why you are here, ne? So, if you hate a character, don't talk badly of them or I'll kick you out. >>;

Hey, that was my speech! XD

You two are bashing one of my favourite characters! Man, don't you guys ever see before you concldue. Humph.

I like both Hinata and Neji, but Hinata more, one because she's not selfish and acts like a good big sister to Hanabi-chan, two she's beautiful, and many mroe reasons.

HINATA PICTURES! -parties-

I have no time to upload them, SO it's just posting the URL here now. But I hope they won't cancel the picture, or we will never ever get to see wonderful pics of the wonderful girl! What overloaded tragedies.

https://narutofever.com/multimedia/naruto-fanart-images/kate-hinata.jpg

An extremely beautiful Hinata picture ^^ Now, let's see if we can find anymore... Eh... Ah, ko-lei more!

https://www.freewebs.com/ra248/naruhina.jpg

For you NaruHina fans... =P And a bit more of Hinata before we move to Neji-kun.

https://www.mirage-team.com/medias/wall/hinata-san/preview/wallpaper02_by_hinata-san.jpeg

I said a bit XD Anyways...

https://www.mirage-team.com/medias/wall/hinata-san/preview/wallpaper01_by_hinata-san.jpeg

Let's move on. To Neji.

I gtg in a hurry. Well, next time then. And maybe Hanabi-chan too ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back