• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey! Sorry for the lack of posting, but Claire's kind of just up and disappeared and I dunno where she went : \

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Machomuu, I think it's your turn to post d:

In meanwhile I'm going to check what Perplexity is up to. It'd be a shame if she just dissapeared again...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Attention!

I need a little help. At least 2 players. Robin's going out on the fields, & after a while, he'll get ambushed by a few mafia members. If you've been reading Pink's & my posts, you know who they are. I also left a hint in one of my posts that shows Robin knows what's coming.

He knows a couple players as far as I know. Godot & Lucina are already meeting up with each other, so they're unavailable. That leaves: Kagome, Turnip, Hono, & Princess. I only need 2 players. The first 2 RPers to reply to my request, I'll get Robin to message your players.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
Attention!

I need a little help. At least 2 players. Robin's going out on the fields, & after a while, he'll get ambushed by a few mafia members. If you've been reading Pink's & my posts, you know who they are. I also left a hint in one of my posts that shows Robin knows what's coming.

He knows a couple players as far as I know. Godot & Lucina are already meeting up with each other, so they're unavailable. That leaves: Kagome, Turnip, Hono, & Princess. I only need 2 players. The first 2 RPers to reply to my request, I'll get Robin to message your players.

@ShinyDiamond, Well, I'm just about to post as Turnip, and he's going out of Urbus. I think he was going to investigate what was happening with the ambush on Cerulean, considering it was on the way to the Lone Tree, and he generally doesn't pass up an opportunity to whack a few PKers in the face.

Generally, considering he's pretty much where he needs to be, no problem for him, unless it takes a long while for Impossiperiod to post as Cerulean... I dunno. Hopefully, probably. How soon were you planning on initiating the thing?

@Impossiperiod, I don't know how you feel about Turnip getting involved, but if you want help, call him out, if not, finish it without Turnip. I don't mind :) No problem in him arriving when the fight's already over.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't think Hono counts, unless it's going to be a while first. She has to get through the OUT OF BOUNDS dungeon, first.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Well, I could just time-skip Hono, considering one of the important parts had just happened

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I hope she isn't dying again >~<

So yeah, death for Hono just got a whole lot heavier. All she needs to do now is beat the mini-boss and get her favorite weapon.

Also, I like how Ashley and Apathy are clicking together the way they are. I can't wait until Godot gets involved XD

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Well, I could just time-skip Hono, considering one of the important parts had just happened

It's your decision if you want to or not.

So now it's down to Kagome & Hono. I'm edging towards Kagome, since I see Hono is quite busy. Is that okay?

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
It's not really up to me ._. It's whether or not you want Hono involved, because I could handle it either way

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
So do I... Not count as a person? I mean, I actually agree with that, in a lot of instances, but still.

Woof.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
^ XD That is just perfection.
Sorry I lied last week had some big things on and now it's holidays for me yay. I will be inactive next week but I will make an extra long post tonight :D

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Yeah, I've been busy with finals. I'm done, though, and I'll post when I get home.

I'm sorry, I didn't knew you were having finals :o

Godot & Lucina are already meeting up with each other, so they're unavailable.

Thank you for spoiling, hunny... -v-

Because I'm the hero PokeCommunity deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

I am the darkness... I am... Dusk.

So much awesomness.

Anyone else having finals right now? Please do tell me so I can note that.

Back