• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

łł Bzzzzzzzt! łł -Bug Pokemon Fan Club-

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
Years
  • I used to have this insect encyclopedia when I was little. Pinsir looks exactly like a stag beetle, except for the fact that it doesn't walk on all fours like the real ones. XD Well, I have a new team all raised up, and I gots a Drapion in it. :3

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
    Years
  • It's for competitive, and I've only gotten to test it against one of my friends who isn't the best battler. Everything seems to be in order though. I wouldn't have been able to even make that team without the help of one of my other buddies though.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Hm... unusual team... if I new their movepool, I might get a better idea on your strategy, but I won't ask you to give away your strategy!
    How about a new topic for us?
    Why do you like Bug Pokemon? Pretty simple one...

EPIC Shedinja Hollow

Fallen Angel
    Years
  • I could PM you the moveset and EVs if you want. Anyways, I like bug Pokemon because... probably because instead of getting chased by them, I can use them to chase other people for once. XD I don't really know.

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Their designs are what got me it just looks like a little more detail went into them you know?
    Plus moves like Bug Bite that eat your foes berry I love that :) and Silver Wind a Stat raiser just awesome.

tkallab

Should have been in Dissidia
    Years
  • I truly wish I had some interesting answer here, but I don't. I have no idea why I'm so attracted to bug Pokémon, especially while they creep the hell out of me in real life. Maybe that's why, because some of the Pokémon bugs actually manage to look cute. Such a contrast with real bugs.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
  • Well guys, the time has come for a new competition, here in BFC!
    I'd really like for everyone to partcipate, as I've put a lot of thought in it! :D
    The object of the competition is to create a Bug Pokemon related manga!
    Yep, that's right! :D It should have about 10 pictures, so nothing to difficult to handle!;)
    But, you won't be doing it alone!
    You'll have to team up with another member, and then you both do it together!
    Just make sure you organise the process, and you'll be all set!
    I'll team up with Curious! :D
    The competition will last 5 days, and it will start in two days, so you'll have enough time to find your teammate! :)
    Well I hope you guys like it! :)

tkallab

Years
  • Anyone want to parnter up with me? I can draw manga and I can write a story! If someone could help me with backgrounds, that would be awesome!

tkallab

Years
  • I said, 'I can write a story', not 'I have written a story'.

But it's gonna star a trainer and his Caterpie!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Hey PPl I'm finally back!
    although i can only stay on my mom's laptop for 1 hour each day, so i can't stay on for long.
    Anyway, theres been over 20 pages added since i was gone so i didn't have time to read it all, so what's going on?
    P.S. i know im off topic but how can i be on topic if i don't know what our current topic is? ZING!

tkallab

Years
  • Well, for starters you can read everything you've missed. But in your case, that's a bit much.
    Great to have you back! I was expecting you to be gone for another month! You might want to check the posts on this page, draggy just announced a manga contest!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back