• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thief

The Dark One
Years
  • I can do that. Which six Pokemon do you want?
    I'd appreciate these, if possible (is Poochyena nicknameable?):

Aipom 1 Female Jolly Run Away 31/31/31/x/31/31 Fake Out, Quick Guard, Switcheroo, Pursuit English In Love Ball

Sentret 1 Female Jolly Frisk (HA) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Trick English In Dream Ball

Farfetch'd 1 Female Jolly Defiant (HA) 31/31/31/x/31/31 Leaf Blade, Flail, Mirror Move, Simple Beam Japanese In Dream Ball

Poochyena 1 Male Adamant Rattled 31/31/31/x/3131 Fire Fang English

Deerling 1 Female Adamant Serene Grace (HA) 31/31/31/31/31/31 Baton Pass, Agility, Synthesis, Fake Tears English Spring Form; In Dream Ball

Girafarig 1 Female Timid Early Bird 31/x/31/31/31/31 Wish, Magic Coat, Beat Up, Mirror Coat English In Level Ball

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • Thanks for the Pokemon! I left a trade review, good luck with getting the rest of your dex! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    hey im interested in a load of your shinys can you check my shop and see if there is anything that interests you

Years
  • Hi, I can offer some pokes to touch trade for your pokedex!
    186. Politoed
    192. Sunflora
    196. Espeon
    199. Slowking
    367. Huntail
    428. Lopunny
    430. Honchkrow
    464. Rhyperior
    465. Tangrowth
    477. Dusknoir

Years
  • First of all I'd like to apologize for the late answers, my semester has just started and I won't be able to answer as quickly as I can.

hey im interested in a load of your shinys can you check my shop and see if there is anything that interests you
    I'll take a look. Probably won't answer by Friday at earliest though, unfortunately.

Hi, I can offer some pokes to touch trade for your pokedex!
    186. Politoed
    192. Sunflora
    196. Espeon
    199. Slowking
    367. Huntail

428. Lopunny
    430. Honchkrow
    464. Rhyperior

465. Tangrowth
    477. Dusknoir
    Are the bolded Kalos born?

Years
  • Yes, they all have the pentagons in their pokedex entries. Some I got in trades so I cannot be 100% sure they are really Kalos born or just look like that, but from the ones you bolded Politoed and Huntail were caught by me and Espeon was hatched and evolved by me, so I can guarantee they are 100% legit Kalos born:) Also, I just noticed my Dusknoir does not have the pentagon next to its entry, so would it be ok if I traded you a Dusclops (Kalos born) holding reaper cloth?
    Also, I realized I have some more pokes that you need: Aromatisse, Mienshao, Blitzle, Cacnea, Gliscor, Tympole, Happiny, Nuzleaf, Baltoy, Togetic. Would that make me qualified to get 2 shinies if you still are looking for them?

Years
  • If the Pokemon is not in a Kalos dex, then it doesn't have to have the Kalos pentagon.

And yes, I can meet your new request.

Years
  • Oh, that's great! In that case, I'd like:
    Eevee 1 Male Modest Anticipation (HA) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Curse, Wish
    Zorua 1 Female Timid Illusion 31/x/31/31/31/31 Sucker Punch, Counter, Extrasensory, Snatch
    When will you be available to trade? My IGN is Lily and FC 4141-4132-2906. All the pokes are ready to be traded:)

Years
  • Oh, that's great! In that case, I'd like:
    Eevee 1 Male Modest Anticipation (HA) 31/x/31/31/31/31 Curse, Wish
    Zorua 1 Female Timid Illusion 31/x/31/31/31/31 Sucker Punch, Counter, Extrasensory, Snatch
    When will you be available to trade? My IGN is Lily and FC 4141-4132-2906. All the pokes are ready to be traded:)

From the point of posting this I'll be available for next 9 hours on and off, hopefully.

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Hey there Aero, I'm extremely interested in the gengar or the charizard (Adamant, holding charizardite x I presume) and I can offer you a 6iv adamant meditite with 4 egg moves in return for either, I can also get you a togetic to complete your dex in about ten minutes if you would like. If you like this offer or you want to see if I have anything else feel free to post or PM me. Anyways thanks either way, GL with the trade shop! ^~^

Years
  • Hey there Aero, I'm extremely interested in the gengar or the charizard (Adamant, holding charizardite x I presume) and I can offer you a 6iv adamant meditite with 4 egg moves in return for either, I can also get you a togetic to complete your dex in about ten minutes if you would like. If you like this offer or you want to see if I have anything else feel free to post or PM me. Anyways thanks either way, GL with the trade shop! ^~^
    What's the OT/ID of Meditite?

I also think someone's offering togetic as one of the dex entries so I'm fine with that.

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Let me check. In the middle of something in game, but I'll post in like two minutes.

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Also, I'll probably change what I'm wanting to the gengar holding charizardite x if you're open to that. I'd rather breed the charizard myself, I just don't have the charizardite yet.

Stonelax

Best stone NA
    Years
    • Seen Dec 7, 2014
    Good to go, which one of Gengar/Charizard do you want?
    I'll take both if you are open to that kind of trade but that seems like a lot to give, if not, I'd rather just have the gengar holding charizardite x. If you're open to trading both I'll take the charizard with dragon dance/adamant.

Years
  • I'll take both if you are open to that kind of trade but that seems like a lot to give, if not, I'd rather just have the gengar holding charizardite x. If you're open to trading both I'll take the charizard with dragon dance/adamant.

Sorry, unfortunately I don't do 1:2 trades unless it's something that I really want.

I'll get the Gengar ready.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back