• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fokko

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2014
    interested in the white flower 6 iv flabebe. Look at my shop to see what i have to offer

Years
    002. Ivysaur
    008. Wartortle
    058. Growlithe
    067. Machoke (Attach Everstone if you want, but I'll count as 2 Pokemon if you don't attach Everstone!)
    068. Machamp
    129. Magikarp
    132. Ditto
    337. Lunatone
    338. Solrock
    377. Regirock
    378. Regice
    603. Eelektrik
    604. Eelektross
    690. Skrelp
    691. Dragalge
    699. Aurorus
    713. Avalugg
    I can supply all of these. In return for the dex entries i get a shiny, right? Do you chose the shiny, or do I?

I have added you

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    I cant post links but I have a screencap of the full 30 pokemon in my box waiting for when we're both online.

I'll post tomorrow night or Thursday when I'm on : )

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
    I have bolded the pokemon I have and have not been marked reserved. I have italicised pokemon I have evolutionary relatives of and can breed for:
    Spoiler:

So Aero, when is a good time to trade? I am currently in GMT/UCT +10 (check at the bottom of the pokecommunity page)

Also I'd like to know the EVs on the 6 pokemon I requested, if you don't mind? (I'm accepting them anyway, but I'd like to get some reset bags prepared just in case) (Scrappy Kangaskhan (Line 38), Intimidate Gyarados (Line 43), Trace Ralts (Line 93), Thick Fat Swinub (Line 73), Stance Change Aegishlash (Line 216) and Protean Greninja (w/HP Fire) (Line 183).)

Last edited:
    Years
    I have bolded the pokemon I have and have not been marked reserved. I have italicised pokemon I have evolutionary relatives of and will breed for:
    Spoiler:

So Aero, when is a good time to trade? I am currently in GMT/UCT +10 (check at the bottom of the pokecommunity page)

Also I'd like to know the EVs on the 6 pokemon I requested, if you don't mind? (I'm accepting them anyway, but I'd like to get some reset bags prepared just in case) (Scrappy Kangaskhan (Line 38), Intimidate Gyarados (Line 43), Trace Ralts (Line 93), Thick Fat Swinub (Line 73), Stance Change Aegishlash (Line 216) and Protean Greninja (w/HP Fire) (Line 183).)

In your area, 9PM to 9AM would work (though obviously a lot of that time is awkward)

I'll update the list according to your demands, there are ones there that are resereved but forgot to update in my list but it's my fault for not updating in time so I'll accept those anyways. I'll get the EVs on the pokemon you requested soon.

Last edited:
    Years
    In your area, 9PM to 9AM would work (though obviously a lot of that time is awkward)

I'll update the list according to your demands, there are ones there that are resereved but forgot to update in my list but it's my fault for not updating in time so I'll accept those anyways. I'll get the EVs on the pokemon you requested soon.

Hey, I'm on for trading now if you'd like.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    Thanks.

If you want to link me to the place where I can give you a review, I'll provide one.

Really good trade

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    Hi im interested in your birthday umbreon. I can offer a Tokyo bay inkay or corocoro charizard i can offer. Just let me know

zroc

Pokemon trainer
    Years
    It didnt have the held item when i traded for it. Here is the info on it

Charizard
    Male Lv36
    ID# 03154
    Date met 3/15/2014
    Dragon rage, fire fang, air slash, Dragon claw

Let me know if your still interested

Years
    Hey, sorry for yesterday. I'm online now, and will stay on for the next couple of hours without going afk, ready for dex swap.

Last edited:
    Years
    Sorry for the inconvenience with the comm. problems :(. Anyways thanks for staying and being patient enough to try several more times. I'll let you know when I'm ready with the next batch. I can leave another trade review if you'd like.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back