• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thanks for the trade, but could I possibly have the HA Litwick? :3 you traded me a flash fire one.. I think there was HA in your list.

I couldn't see you online the last 5 minutes... I have to get off now; I apologize for the inconveinence... :(

Here's a proof to show you that I had the HA Litwick ready

[ΩRαS] Whirl Islands' Finest (250+ pentagon marked flawless shinies... and more)

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
    Years
  • Ok, IDK if any of these are "perfect" but they're the KB ones I had with good IVs:

(Pokemon - IVs - Nature - Ability - Egg moves)

Charmander - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Solar Power - Dragon Pulse/Outrage/Belly Drum/Dragon Dance

Scyther - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Technician - Razor Wind/Night Slash/Baton Pass/Defog

Aerodactyl - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - Jolly - Pressure

Dratini - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Jolly - Marvel Scale - Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Extreme Speed/Aqua Jet

Shuppet - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Cursed Body - Imprison/Disable/Destiny Bond/Confuse Ray

Garchomp - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Gentle - Sand Veil

Gliscor - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Impish - Poison Heal (Currently nicknamed, but I can rename it to be "Gliscor"

Reuniclus - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Calm - Magic Guard

Greninja - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean

Pyroar (male) - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Moxie

Slurpuff - 31/31/x/31/31/31 - Naughty - Unburden

Noibat - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Hardy - Infiltrator - Tailwind

Interested in any? If you are, I'd be interested in one of your Celebrate Sylveon, Celebrate Umbreon, and/or Sylveon (OT: XY).

I also have a full living dex, so maybe sometime I can help you get tradebacks for the Pokemon you still need? That's a lot of Pokemon though, so we might have to do a region at a time or something.

EDIT: I might also be interested in any nicknameable shinies you have

Years
  • Ok, IDK if any of these are "perfect" but they're the KB ones I had with good IVs:

(Pokemon - IVs - Nature - Ability - Egg moves)

Charmander - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Solar Power - Dragon Pulse/Outrage/Belly Drum/Dragon Dance

Scyther - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Adamant - Technician - Razor Wind/Night Slash/Baton Pass/Defog

Aerodactyl - 31/31/31/31/x/31 - Jolly - Pressure

Dratini - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Jolly - Marvel Scale - Dragon Pulse/Dragon Dance/Extreme Speed/Aqua Jet

Shuppet - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Adamant - Cursed Body - Imprison/Disable/Destiny Bond/Confuse Ray

Garchomp - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Gentle - Sand Veil

Gliscor - 31/31/31/x/31/31 - Impish - Poison Heal (Currently nicknamed, but I can rename it to be "Gliscor"

Reuniclus - 31/31/31/31/31/31 - Calm - Magic Guard

Greninja - 31/0/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Protean

Pyroar (male) - 31/x/31/31/31/31 - Timid - Moxie

Slurpuff - 31/31/x/31/31/31 - Naughty - Unburden

Noibat - 31/31/31/31/31/x - Hardy - Infiltrator - Tailwind

Interested in any? If you are, I'd be interested in one of your Celebrate Sylveon, Celebrate Umbreon, and/or Sylveon (OT: XY).

I also have a full living dex, so maybe sometime I can help you get tradebacks for the Pokemon you still need? That's a lot of Pokemon though, so we might have to do a region at a time or something.

EDIT: I might also be interested in any nicknameable shinies you have

Unfortunately I'm not interested in any of those shinies

But if you have a full living dex we can work out a dex swap. How many entries do you want to show me for now?

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    I couldn't see you online the last 5 minutes... I have to get off now; I apologize for the inconveinence... :(

Here's a proof to show you that I had the HA Litwick ready

Don't worry about it! I'll trade you again when I'm free had to sleep yesterday ^^

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • I can help out with a TON of dex entries. However, a few questions:
    1. If I give a pokemon an everstone, will you return said everstone?
    2. If I am correct in understanding this, in exchange for giving you 10 dex entries, I would be able to pick a Pokemon from this list?
    3. What time zone are you in?

I hope we can arrange something soon.

For_Whom_The_Bronzong_Tolls

Pokemaniac since '98
    Years
  • 002. Ivysaur
    008. Wartortle
    058. Growlithe
    067. Machoke (Attach Everstone if you want, but I'll count as 2 Pokemon if you don't attach Everstone!)
    068. Machamp
    129. Magikarp
    132. Ditto
    337. Lunatone
    338. Solrock
    377. Regirock
    378. Regice
    603. Eelektrik
    604. Eelektross
    690. Skrelp
    691. Dragalge
    699. Aurorus
    713. Avalugg
    I can supply all of these. In return for the dex entries i get a shiny, right? Do you chose the shiny, or do I?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2015
    i can trade you these for your dex
    Blastoise
    Clefairy
    Persian
    Growlithe
    Machop
    Tentacruel
    Rapidash
    Dodrio
    Weezing
    Kabutops

Years
  • Sorry folks, I forgot to reserve some Pokemon on the fill in the dex section. If any of your requests has already been taken, I apologize. (But you could pick others as I still have plenty of easy ones left)
    I can help out with a TON of dex entries. However, a few questions:
    1. If I give a pokemon an everstone, will you return said everstone?
    2. If I am correct in understanding this, in exchange for giving you 10 dex entries, I would be able to pick a Pokemon from this list?
    3. What time zone are you in?

I hope we can arrange something soon.
    Of course. We won't leave the trading screen until the trades are over.

002. Ivysaur
    008. Wartortle
    058. Growlithe
    067. Machoke (Attach Everstone if you want, but I'll count as 2 Pokemon if you don't attach Everstone!)
    068. Machamp
    129. Magikarp
    132. Ditto
    337. Lunatone
    338. Solrock
    377. Regirock
    378. Regice
    603. Eelektrik
    604. Eelektross
    690. Skrelp
    691. Dragalge
    699. Aurorus
    713. Avalugg
    I can supply all of these. In return for the dex entries i get a shiny, right? Do you chose the shiny, or do I?
    Yes, you pick the ones from the first list in my shop.

i can trade you these for your dex
    Blastoise
    Clefairy
    Persian
    Growlithe
    Machop
    Tentacruel
    Rapidash
    Dodrio
    Weezing
    Kabutops

Please check to see if any of your pokemon are in the "reserved" status now. If any of it is, I apologize for my incompetence.

P.S. - I have to leave in 5 minutes so I won't be able to complete any requests now but you can leave them here.

Years
  • OK, I'll wait until then.

side note to mods: sorry about the double posts, I didn't want to bombard the others' notification due to the bug in editing quoted posts

Alright, I'm ready to trade. Internet is pretty darn fast atm and I'll be on for the next 6 hours. List of pokemon for dexswap remains the same.

Edit: Saw your last post D: I'll go on again in a few hours.

Last edited:

KatTayle

Cat Pokemon lover
    Years
  • I can start by helping you out with whatever you're missing from Kanto. Just let me know when you have the list updated and you're ready to trade

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2014
    Hi, I can help out an absolute ton for your Dex entries, and as far as I can see, for every 10 entries I provide I get a shiny of my choosing (cloned).

Do all of the pokedex entries have to be KB or is that just trades that you want?

Moist

other in a month When you,
    Years
  • What timezone are you in Aero? I am in GMT+10. I'd like to arrange a "trade day/night" as it were.

Out of your flawless shinies I am interested in: Scrappy Kangaskhan (Line 38), Intimidate Gyarados (Line 43), Trace Ralts (Line 93), Thick Fat Swinub (Line 73), Stance Change Aegishlash (Line 216) and Protean Greninja (w/HP Fire) (Line 183).

I am comparing your missing entries with what I have as we speak.

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back