• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(‘-’*)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Hello. I am shy and will probably spend most of the time lurking, but I thought I'd say hi anyway! (*´-`*) I like dreams, snacks, forests and beaches, and I like taking bubble baths. There's more to me, but I'll save it for another time.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome friend! I'm Dragon; nice to meet you, dear~ Aw, I do hope you'll warm up to us soon. The members here are pretty amazing and they'd love to be friends with you! I especially do. c: Mmm, and who doesn't like snacks; love cookies and brownies myself~ <33

Anyway. Have fun, and see you soon! Don't be afraid on contacting me if you have any questions about the forums, okay? And I hope you and I will be great friends soon! See you later and have a looovely day~

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
    Hiii! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you ^^

OMG, you look so sweet >.< I like you already! I like forests and beaches too! Forests always seemed mysterious and also absolutely beautiful! Some beaches can be super pretty too, being the sea the most beautiful part of them!
    Anyway, you don't need to be shy you know? The members of the PC are super friendly, they will not judge, neither hurt your feelings! We always respect each other :) So if you need help, you can always ask a member ^^

If you have questions, you can ask me ^^
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2015
    Aww, thanks you two! I'll try and do my best! (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Heya! Welcome to the forums! The others summed it up well but you're adorable! How are you so adorable?! I'm more than sure you'll have no problems at all making friends because Dragon and Kingdenas is right, everyone here is super amazing and super friendly! I do hope you'll enjoy your stay and if there's any questions or if you need help with anything, all three of us (and more!) are always happy to help! :)

Raskolnikov

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    Hi SweetLapin. Welcome to the PC! :)

I was about to write a long welcome but I decided to say say:
    I think I liked you somehow. Welcome.. :3c

Last edited:
    When was the last time I took a bath instead of a shower? =( Probably several years ago at least.. woops. Makes me miss them. Hi there and welcome, Lapin!

You have no idea how shy I was here at first. I'm a shy person in general so it was no surprise but fitting in here is never really difficult. Shoot me a message if you'd like to talk anytime as well, I'm sure we'd get along great! Have fun posting!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcomeeeeeeeeeee <3
    PC can be pretty intimidating at first glance, but as you get used to the community, everyone is super friendly.

I love beaches and snacks too! I can't really say the last time I actually took a bubble bath D:
    Makes me want to take one soon to relax a bit.

But again, welcome to PokeCommunity! If you need help, don't hesitate to ask, we're a welcoming bunch of people. I'd love to talk with you sometime soon, you seem really adorable <3
    Hope to see you around the community!

Back