• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    I'm lovin' the hack, too! Nice tiles!

One issue, though...I don't speak a word of Spanish.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Wait a few weeks!!!

The next beta is near... well, I want beta to be a surprise and that he be the host for all unforeseenly. As soon as they be very attentive.

ciao!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    It's nice to know you'll go back to work on Blue Sea, as it's one of my favorites ^.^

Any plans on how far would we go in the next Beta? Well, I'll be keeping an eye on this. Good luck!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    Well neos i hope to see new scans because this hack is great!
    it is one of my favourite ones!
    good luck

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    Any plans on how far would we go in the next Beta? Well, I'll be keeping an eye on this. Good luck!
    I Think, for the 4 or 5 Gym leader... And i´ll make new tiles for this!!!, ok?

Well, I made a new tittle Screen, Check it!!!

Old -----------> New
    ••• Pokemon Blue Sea Edition ••• [über - 02/07]

The New Marina Profile, By ~Neos!!!!

The New Marina Sprite Trainer, By ~Neos!!!!

The New Marina Back, ~Neos!!!!

Well, I´ll wait that this scans like to you, Ciao!!!

Xiros

-Pokémon Omega Creator-
    Years
    wow the new titlescreen looks perfect!!!!!!
    your sprites, profile, everything looks great!
    well good luck my friend!

Lash

Years
    Those screenies pwn, especially the, "New Marina Back" screen, it looks great, just like the Grovyle sprite xD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I love the new title screen! And that grovyle is very good, you are getting better and better! :)
    Pero, ehem, comencemos va con c, no con z.

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    I was thinking the weekend about translating the hack to English and will not do it ... something Will Be better, the hack I´ll do it in English and will translate it to the Spanish =D

What does you seem to them?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    What do we think about you making the hack on English and then translating to Spanish? I think it is a good choice, as more people will play it (but... less people in the Spanish community will play it, though)

However, be careful with making the hack on English. You should get someone *looks away* to help you with your English when you get doubts...

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    If you give me all the text in a text file, I'll do the grammar fixing and quality checking. I might even be able to do some translation with the help of Google Translate. :)

Would this be possible, or would it just mean more work for you?

*Neos*

Mexican Hacker!
    Years
    The New Vermillion City!!!

What do we think about you making the hack on English and then translating to Spanish? I think it is a good choice, as more people will play it (but... less people in the Spanish community will play it, though)
    However, be careful with making the hack on English. You should get someone *looks away* to help you with your English when you get doubts...
    That's right, It is the reason for I elected which one making the hack in English, because a lot of people will play it. I think that is more probably found a Latin that know English, than Europeans or Americans that know Spanish.

If you give me all the text in a text file, I'll do the grammar fixing and quality checking. I might even be able to do some translation with the help of Google Translate.
    Would this be possible, or would it just mean more work for you?
    I study english in the college, but sometimes i use a traslator :P

Well, I was working on the Vermillion City, The city of flannery, and the results are here:
    (Although now a City of type is fire, it doesn´t stop being a city with port. :P)

Sun, Umbrellas, Sun beds, and Sand!!! XD

I love this house!!! It´s my creation!!! =D

Do you remember the old man that told you that he would construct a new building in Vermillion City? Now this constructed that building and it´s ... a Radio Tower!!!!

Byez!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back