• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
Name : Rivero
Nickname : El Gringo
Nature : Serious
Guildname : Hidden Peace
History: I cannot do this now. It is 8:39 PM EST, and I saved this art for last, since this is usually a really long essay (when it comes to history, I write a lot. I could write a 10 page paper on the American Gold Rush). I made a challenge with a friend about Pokemon, so I'm out to train a Starly and defeat his training method. MWAHAHA!
Personality : A very calm, placid, successful and happy Riolu, The Hidden Peace is very generous and rarely gets angry, nervous, anxious, or panicy. He solves problems very quickly. He is very serious. He is open minded about peoples (or should I say, Pokemons) opinions.
Species : Riolu
Appearance : I'll post an attachment.
Quote : Emotions are small problems and are easily released.
Motto : Hold on, but release.
RP sample :
Spoiler:

007- Out for now...

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Hey people, just letting those of you in the audiance that are as inobservant as me know that I got a name change. WHAT NOW!?

Also, I will be gone for a few days so don't be surprised if it takes a while for me to make my first post.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
This sounds good. I;d like to join. But my Su will have to be up some time this week. If thats alright.

Ok i can wait for a week but do post soon since my SU's are most likely to be open people keep joining
dragonitelover you are reserved for a week ;)

History: I cannot do this now. It is 8:39 PM EST, and I saved this art for last, since this is usually a really long essay (when it comes to history, I write a lot. I could write a 10 page paper on the American Gold Rush). I made a challenge with a friend about Pokemon, so I'm out to train a Starly and defeat his training method. MWAHAHA!
Personality : A very calm, placid, successful and happy Riolu, The Hidden Peace is very generous and rarely gets angry, nervous, anxious, or panicy. He solves problems very quickly. He is very serious. He is open minded about peoples (or should I say, Pokemons) opinions.
Appearance : I'll post an attachment.
RP sample :
Spoiler:

007- Out for now...

ChoasOfNature if you Edit things soon i'll think you are most likely in but edit as soon as possible but right now you are Pending please edit out soon :)

Hey people, just letting those of you in the audiance that are as inobservant as me know that I got a name change. WHAT NOW!?

Also, I will be gone for a few days so don't be surprised if it takes a while for me to make my first post.

That is fine btw ~Rotom~ was better anyway, We can wait for you just don't be too long gone :)

Name : Briane

Nickname : Bri (Br-eye)

Nature : Impish (not all cubones are lonley! ^-^)

Guildname : Bone

History: Like all cubones his mom is dead and he uses his moms skull for a helmet and a bone for a club, and his dad had died before his birth. Shortly after his birth he was taken in by two Marowaks with one "Son", the dad was the real father the mom was not. The dad, Steve, trained his son, Mowken, and Briane, to battle so they could be sucsessfull with thier lives. Till one day the little family whent into the woods and Briane was seperated from them. He was found by a member of cresselias guild and offered him shelter and food, witch he took. Now he fights for cresselia becuse he belives he should use the skills steve gave him.

Personality : When Briane is fighting he likes to have fun with it. He has a happy outlook on life. He loves to have a good time and laugh alot. But, if you threaten his freinds he'll beat you, bad. He dosent like mean people, and he does'nt make fun of anyone. If you are against him and then turn a new leaf you could still become his best friend. He spends most of his time in the dojo training or helping others train.

Species : Cubone
Appearance : He's a cubone --->
cubone.png
only he has a crack on his helmet from the top to the top of the right eye opening.

Quote : "Too late"

Motto : Do what needs ot be done, but have fun.

RP sample : Pokemon transformation
Spoiler:

(OOC: LOL I forgot the history. Whoops! And I hope its good now! ^-^)

Seeing that you have Edited things it looks perfect now so sandeon you are Accepted :)

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
To Frogenaer Sorry Dear, i don't see any improvement in your SU, i don't want to be really harsh but i have already Declined you once. I won't say anything further but sorry you are not in. :(

Name : sparkster
Nickname : sparkxx
nature: quiet
Guildname : silver
History:
Sparxx was always an outsider. He always dreamed of an exiting adventure and being accepted. he was abandoned after being born and had to fend for himself. as he travelled across the land in search of a house or shelter. One day he came to a guild.
Once he had picked up the courage he went in that is how he came to be where he is today. He has never went on a proper mission mostly errands and to-do list

Personality : like I said in the last one Spakxx was always an outsider. When he travelled and came to a location where other pokemon lived he would always wait fo them to greet him rather then him. He will always stay quiet until he is sure that the person may be alright. Once you get to know him he will suddenly perk up and and get exited. As soon as he has done so he will never part with you because of the lonely life he lives. Every now and again he will be a bit to friendly but he won't do it intensionally.
He loves adventure more than anything in the whole world. Unfortunetly because of his shy and quiet nature he never seems to be able to pick up the courage,but when he has his friends encouraging him he will face his fears

Species : ARON
Appearance : He is almost a normal aron apart from his odd shaped circle on the side
Quote : are you sure about this?
Motto : Look to the sky and follow your dreams

RP sample :
As Sparkxx walked through the dark and lonely woods he came across a dark and gloomy cave. To every resident in the forest it was just an ordanairy cave but a strange eerie feeling filled the air. A couple of minutes later Sparkxx continued on the path. As soon as he left nefarious red eyes mysteriously appeared and flew off into night.
It was midnight and Sparkxx was settling down to sleep. Wearily his eyes slowly closed and he drifted off into a deep sleep. Sparkxx had no had Idea but at this very moment a mysterious pokemon was watching his everymove...... inside his dreams. He was wandering through an neverending tunnel. Not your usual dream. Nothing could be seen apart from those,those menacing red eyes.....

=O

Hm.. Seeing you have Edited things, it's okie-dokie you'll have to learn using proper spaces and leaving gaps since it all looks so clustered and conjusted anyway you are Accepted.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
Hope it's not too late to sgn up for this RP. Also it took me forever to choose which pokemon to be. had so many idea's for a lot of them.

Name: Tara
Nickname: N/A
Nature: Bold
Guildname: Vectress
Gender: Female (since most people seem to have picked male, lol)

History:
Tara grew up with her entire family in a deep forest somewhere in the east. Growing up there was one of the biggest joys of this young reptiles life. All of the adults in the forest that belonged to the Treecko evolutionary chain were very protective of their territory. This made it one of the safest places to grow up for any pokemon. With this sort of life advantage most young Treeckos were able to learn many of the skills needed to survive including that of combat, which turned out to e Tara's strong point. As time went on the world became a much less safe place. The adults kept fighting off the continuous invasions led by Darkrai. As the proud species remained neutral in the war for a long time it became evident that choosing sides would be necessary. Within several months more the Treeckos, Sceptiles, and Grovilles alike began to fight amongst themselves. This fight was the most brutal of the lot of attacks. Aided by Darkrai's army, his followes in the forest mercilessly attacked the other Treeckos. Fortunately for some they were able to escape north out the forest, Tara and her family included. After witnessing such a fight Tara decided that she would help aid in the fight against this truly evil creature. After a couple weeks of travel Tara made it to Cresselia and joined the PokePals.

Personality:

Tara for the most part is like you typical Treecko, minus her friendly disposition, as most Treecko tend to be serious. When around other pokemon Tara strives to be friendly towards whomever she can, tough this can not be promised to her enemies. Though not very giving, as in physical gifts, This young Treecko does somewhat enjoy consoling those who need it or simply talking to those that she holds close. In battle this Treecko's personality seems to take an almost full shift in the opposite direction. Staying cool headed Tara makes decisions quickly, most of which affect her and her group in a positive manner. If it means protecting one of her comrades she will not hesitate to bend if not break the rles that have been set for her. in a straight on fight Tara shows her resourcefulness by utilizing her environment combined with the skills shes acquired from her parents and the Treecko species.

Species: Treecko
Appearance:
Pretty much exactly like that of your typical Treecko. Light green skin with a red stomach. Large dark green colored tail, which is actually pretty heavey. Tara's eyes are a bit softer than other Treeckos making her seem fragile or week to unsuspecting foes. Tara keeps a small twig wedged between her left ear and head. she removes the twig when attempting to draw in dirt or to simply twiddle between her three fingers.

Quote: "Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the "present.""
Motto: "Just live your life"

RP sample:
Taken from Pokemon Lenore Region. Also it's really long. I think it's one of my better RP posts though I find there to be a lot of mistakes.
Spoiler:

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
Kay11190 you are one gifted Rper!! You are surely are a great addition to this RPG, your SU is the best from whoever have joined till now [ you are good too guys :) ]

Pretty nice history and personality as well, your character isn't a cliche and i really liked your RP sample. Neverthless you are Accepted

Ok guys bucker up we'll start in a day or two the OOC thread is open we can discuss and sort out things over there, We are good if more people join, Anyway for the Observers SIGN UP's are still OPEN.

Happy RPing to us all ;)

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
8:18 EST

History: Riolu was born in the Sinnoh region. He was raised by two Lucarios until he was 7, when his father got killed by a rival pack of Mightyena. That is when The Hidden Peace discovered The Secret to Life. He was very calm and lived the life of his dreams. At the age of 10, Riolu met his rival, Viper, a.k.a. Seviper. They developed a really strong animosity. The animosity was so strong that the two would fight each other. Viper, at the age of 12, joined the Dark Forces and Riolu, at the age of 13, joined the guild.
Appearance : The Hidden peace looks similar to all other Riolu, except that he has red eyes and is a darker blue than other Riolu.
RP sample :
Spoiler:

I am done.

Now, to finish off i'Aisha's RP signup...

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
ChoasOfNature you are Accepted :)

Ok Guys now only dragonite lover is left with his SU anyway's SU's are Always OPEN.

We can Start RPIng From Tomorrow :)

My SU

I'm not a Good Rper myself please bear with me ;)

Name : Carrick Wayne.
Nickname : Mizu (Water).
Nature : Calm.
Guildname : Aero.

History :

Carrick was being watched by in an egg, by His Father as well as his Mother. Carrick and his evolution members of his evolution family dwelled in swamps and usually migrated to other wetlands. Also sometimes Deep Inside isolated islands, because of their dislike of fresh water lakes and ponds. Soon after Carrick's birth. The Brood celebrated the birth of a new member in the group and his father named him Carrick as he is known today. Carrick was very fond of his culture and as well as the Nature around him. He usually imagined things for his own amusement and thought of exploring this world right from this start. One day he decided to run away from his group without informing his Parents, since he knew they wouldn't allow him to go alone all by himself. But he's time to ask for permission never came. After returning from his usual playing on the lands with his other mudkip friends to the Swamps, he was distressed in horror as he watched numerous corpses of his brood lying by. As he hurried to find his parents. He saw his mother dying, as soon as he neared his mother, her mother entrusted him a pendant without any words and released her last breath. He Knew that Darkrai and his Dark Forces must have had something to do with this, Since he had always heard of this and was always worried of the invaluable beauty of the world to be enshrouded in darkness by a sadistic Pokemon. Though he was not much of a fighter, he vowed to do something for saving the World. Since he realized that has right from the beginning he had the urge to explore the world and do something away from the Swamp, this was his opportunity only that it didn't had to be this way. From that day he strives to defeat Darkrai one day and avenge his mother's death and also to find his Missing Father along in the quest. Since he believes Darkrai's troops must've kept his father has a hostage or has a Slave.

Personality :

Carrick despises intolerance and unfair treatment in any form. He also dislikes pokemon who pretend to be something they are not and often 'poke holes' in other people's balloons. Carrick believs in having a low self image and rarely has bursts of anger that usually do not last long. He's also a resourceful individual and rarely at loss for new ideas. And he is his own worse enemy. He loves activity and movement, And is easily affected by what others say and do and a wrong look could easily ruin his whole day. Though most of the time Mild mannered and calm he may also surprise by showing abundance in humor, irony, and wit. He doesn't love to be a loner and crave's love and is extremely affectionate. He is not easily satisfied and often bored; he has a great need for attention. Carrick is easy in showing his emotions and will cry his heart out if he needs something though sometimes he'll keep his worries to himself and won't bother other's much. He has a great sense of sensibilty and can quickly inspire confidence in other's if they are feeling low. Carrick believes in true friendship and loves his friends so much that he may do anything for their happiness. He can put himself under great stress and can enjoy being with active, outgoing types, who are a good foil to his thoughful and at times withdrawn personality.

Species :
Mudkip.

Appearance :

Carrick though born to two Swampert Parents should have had an appearance of a normal Mudkip, but he was slightly different from other of his kind. Though he had like any other Mudkip a Large Head and external gills, but instead of three exterior points Carrick had only two. Also the Fin on his head is a bit shorter and the Fin has his tail has a little slightish mixture of blue and yellow color. And Carrick was is most noted for his feature of having green eyes which sparkled at night, and due to some uncertain reasons Carrick had a Dark Blue skin from his birth making him easier to make out between his friends because of his dark color.

Quote :
"Consistency is victory."
Motto :
" You Break it, I'll Remake it"

RP Sample :
Since i'm the Thread Master i don't need it

I Hope i'm Accepted :)

Last edited:

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2009
Aye Aye you are Accepted :)

Can't wait to get started.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
From now on guys if you have any question's ask over here OOC

POKEMON DARK FORCES

( Cresselia )

The Sun blazed high over the parched pokemon workers as the sounds of picks of shovels filled the air. They were trying to find a relic fragment which Cresselia believed was on this land. An eon had passed since pokemon last trod upon this holy ground called the Treasure Town. The ruins were like anything ever seen before-- Strange markings adorned the walls of houses and nearby places and objects.

Cresselia? aksed a mild-looking Exploud. " The team you assembled, don't you think they are too much noisy a bit, i mean we could have searched better volunteers, we can't lay this region's safety on the hands of today's kids.

Cresselia took notice of Exploud behind her and responded quickly to his complaint. " Look Exploud, they are young kids they have much to learn i have seen goodness and righteousness in them, and i myself picked those kids from every corner of our Region. Trust them and at this time of hour we have to leave this place and go elsewhere in search of the Amulet. Also the Townfolke's of this Region may be left defenseless with no one to look onguard "

"And apart from that we have to safeguard the Time-Gears too, i don't know what will Darkrai's dasardly plot may be and at this time of trouble we'll have to venture ahead and see how we can tackle things, And anyway we'll leave Chansey, you to take care of them and we have Peliper and other staff too who will attend them and train this kids,
But Right now i must assign their rank responsibilties to them there must be someone to take lead amongst them, let me call them out."

The Pokepals looked after Cresselia has their Mother and also as a Master who teached them important values and other important things to face the world and respect the beauty of life.

At the call of their Master. A Huge Excitement broke amongst the PokePals. A Bable of many tongues came roaring from within the guild, the base of which lay deep below the earth's crust. As the Pokepals hurried up the main shaft. To know what was the call for.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
It was a pretty hot day. The sun was shunning heavily upon the sacred Treasure Town. Tara a small grass type pokemon was lying in a patch of light green and browned grass on a small hill. The grass was pretty dry which suggested that it probably hasn't rained in this town for some time. The small gecko like pokemon was flipping a light brown stick into the air while watching a group of workers below. The echo from the clanging sound of pickaxes could be heard from where she was laying. Aside from the obvious Tara began to remember when she first left her home to become a poke pal. The images of her family breaking out into violence. The feeling of having to end off your cousins whom you once spared proudly beside. Leaving the only place you knew to go far into the unknown. Then the happiness of gaining a new family. Creselia was like a seragate mother for Tara. Still being a young Treecko having a role model was a must if she wanted to continue down the path she was. To face the evil pokemon that forced her into this situation. It wasn't long before a familiar call came from the work pit below. It was Creselia; she was calling for them to assemble. Lifting off of her stomach which was a deeper red than usual from lying down for so long Tara stood up and hoped quickly down the hill, her tail bouncing with every bound. Flipping out of the air Tara landed in a kneel in front of Creselia, her head bowed. Tara could feel the presence of the pure psychic type pokemon around her. And could picture her blue and yellow body with her crescent moon shape face, as well as the pink fin like structures around her. It was a great feeling indeed. "What is the reason for your call Master?" asked the small lizard her eyes looking up into Cresselia's softly.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
Years
Name-Miao

Nickname-Mia

Nature- Naive

Guildname- Shine

Gender-Female

History- Mia grew up from the start being a very naive kitten being notice most of the time being carried away by her parents who were Persian. Her parents would always try to scare her and her siblings, telling her the many legends behind Darkrai. Mia would always tell them she was never afraid to meet Darkrai, even if Normal Pokemon had a disadvantage of Dark Types, but she was usually put in her place by her two brothers.

She once met a Meowth that knew how to walk on two legs, inspiring her to do just the same. Her parents scolled her many times telling her how she was such a fool learning it, but only respond telling them she'd never evolve no matter how much they wanted her too. Resulting in her running away from her family, never to return. Mia kept to herself, hearing the legends of Darkrai to be true just the same with Creselia. After learning that Darkrai has awoken again, she wants to prove that she can beat Darkrai to her parents.

Personality- Mia is most known to sticking to the shadows, coming out only to speak and keeping her claws unsheathed. She likes to look at them a lot while she talks. Most of the time she will be seen on two legs, but if neccessary she will switch to all four for speed. Like most Meowth, Mia also has a fondness to shiny and round items. Just by showing her a shiny item, you can easily persuade her into doing something, but not unless she thinks something is suspicious about it. She doesn't like anyone to know her real name.

Species- Meowth

Appearance- Mia looks like most Meowth except for a nic in her right ear that she received from her parents when she left them.

Quote- "What's it to ya?"

Motto- "Never let someone steal your dreams."

Rp Sample- (hope you don't mind I play as Cresilia for this)

Mia walked through the forest. It had been a long day after treking through the forest. The sky was beginning to turn pale with sunset, the first signs of twilight showing in the sky. She had left her parents for almost over a month now. Her head hung low, the thoughts of Darkrai awake swimming through her mind. So Mom and Dad were right? Ha, I'll show them!

She continued when she saw something flash in the low light of the sun. Her eyes, narrowed and adjust to the gloomy area. She knew when anything flashed like that it had to be something sparkly. She dashed off to the direction, stopping below a tree were a sparkling orb hung. She held out a paw to it, touching it lightly.

"Hello..." she cooed. "What have we here?"

Suddenly, the orb began to move away from her. Mia gasped, dropping to all fours and raced after it. Her paws thudded heavily on the ground. "Wait for me!" Mia continued to run, her senses all focused on the orb not noticing the drop of the clift. She skidded to a hault, but began to tumble over. She unsheathed her claws, sticking them into the hard earth. Her hindlegs dangled over the edge.

"Such curiosity for a little kitty."

Mia looked up, staring into the eyes of Creselia. Her eyes widen in astonishment.

"Do you need any help?"

"What's it to ya?" Mia hissed. "I can do this myself."

"But dear, you will fall over. That was just the work of Darkrai's friends."

Mia almost swiped a paw, when she remembered where she was. She was at no standing position to attack, let alone a legendary pokemon.

"So I see...so what's the catch?"

"Catch?" Creselia echoed.

"Everyone has a catch when you're rescuing them. Either you be their servant or something."

"No catch young one." Creselia used her powers to lift Mia into the air and back onto land safely. "But if you must, there is one thing. Join my team called Pokepals, to fight off Darkrai. Are you up for this?"

Mia held up a paw, waving a claw. "Say no more. Darkrai is who I'm looking for. Take me to this, 'Team Pokepals'. And before we go, don't say it."

"Say what?"

"Curiosity killed the cat, because it didn't!"

Creselia smiled.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2009
Nick let out a silent sigh as he stared out at the scenery before him. The mountains were surrounded by a large, vast green forest, followed by a few rivers flowing down from the mountains, sparkling in the rays of the nearby sun. This place really was one of a kind, and nothing like where he previously lived. Another sigh escaped him as he thought of his home where he lived. He had a feeling that he would never be able to restore his place ever again, But he didn't complain about being in treasure town. So full of life. It amazed him to no end on how much life sustained here. Just then he heard Cresselia's voice. Something important maybe i must hurry soon.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
( Carrick )

The time had come. And Carrick was gonna be the first in line for taking command as he had been promised by Cresselia few days ago.Carrick was enjoying his slumber when he heard a faint voice " Pokepals come out kids! ". It was cresselia it wasn't a distress call but was something important for sure. Cresselia who had nurtured him when he lost his parents and other members, not only him but others too. She was more like a mother than a master for them though everyone respected her in form of a mother since she was too protective and had lot's of rules for them. Don't do that. You'll poke your eye out.' That's what Cresselia would say no matter what we all would do. " Even last Night Carrick thought when he was trying to get on some pokecookies, how Cresselia scolded as said " Don't eat that they have germs ", and Carrick smiled to himself. But Cresselia was always the best mother he could have found in his entire life he thought. Not only Cresselia all her Allies, and the Treasure town people were so kind and affectionate. They wouldn't let us miss anything and always help from their side. I'm only scared that instead of having us have trained as fighters, they looked after us with such care and treated us like kids, not to mention also to the point of telling bedtime stories Carrick thought and grinned. But yes ofcourse there were vigourous training but they were still weak and were gonna be entrusted with the responsibilty of exploring, battling and defending things from now on. From taking daily strolls to different places from exploring and shopping and many else things, Ofcourse the though of it made Carrick excited and nervous too and on top of that he was going to be the Leader of the PokePals, which made him more excited. Maybe Cresselia has now realised that we were raised for battling the Dark Forces and today's day had to come, though it would be hard for her she'll have to keep strong, Anyway in this thought he suddenly remembered of the call. Oh God! Carrick smacked his forehead, i've got to rush Coming Master! Carrick shouted. Carrick went though the hallways and climed the ladder and came out from the door. He had to squint his eyes because of the Sun, He rushed further only to notice Tara with Cresselia and Exploud. " Where are the other's ..? he asked to Tara."

( Cresselia )

Even after having had given a call only two of her Kids came along. Exploud laughed to himself " Lovely kids always come at the call of their Master." I Heard that Exploud, Said Cresselia with a raised Eyebrow. " What's keeping the other's..? " she thought i know they always wander off and break down but it shouldn't be taking them so long. Anyway this thought brought her upon Tara and Carrick, both had potential she thought and had done a lot for the PokePals too, not that she was partial her love for The PokePals were equal for everyone. But these two were a bit more mateur than the others. As Tara had asked her question earlier, Cresselia replied " Tara i'm sorry for having kept this for so long but myself and our other allies will have to go for expedition and travel vast areas to see if everything's alright and leave this place in your hands, i know both of you it's all of a sudden but i know that you kids knew all along that your day would come and now+ it has am just waiting for others before i can bid a goodbye. I will be coming from time to time or use my telepathy but before i go i must let you guys have not of something, but where are the others..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back