• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
    • Seen May 18, 2022
    After Creselia was done assingning the ranks and bidding us farewell the group headed into town. Mosly everyone was wondering what to do next. The town was filled yet no one had anyting to do. Braine did'nt know what to do so he wated to here wahat was going to happen next.

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Mia was amazed, she had been assigned as Team Spy. She shrugged, it did fit her after all being stuck in the shadows. She stared at the three in command through narrowed eyes, Carrick, Tara, and Rho. Carrick seemed to be the perfect one as leader and Tara could easily back him up, but she didn't understand Rho. The Pokemon barely talked which made her think of a baby, but of course Mia couldn't judge any other Pokemon. She barely talked herself, keeping to the shadows.

"Since there isn't any news on Darkrai and Master, maybe I can do my job," she suggested. "Since I am spy." She padded out of the shadows, her eyes flashing as they adjusted to the light difference. She was sure she probably seemed like the one who was out of place, staying in the shadows, never really talking, and just her whole self. She turned to Exploud. "Just around town, or is it not safe?"

Exploud should be able to answer her question after all, he knew Treasure Town better than any of them. They had all been here for a short while.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • After listening to Cresselia's speech Lilly watched in awe as the beautiful pokemon teleported away. So I'm the cleric huh? So that means I... after a seconds thought Lilly realized that she didn't know what that meant. Nervously she stood and ran off to find Carrick, who was now the leader of the team.

After a moments searching and running, Lilly found the pokemon she was looking for. She slowed her pace to a gentle trot and padded up to Carrick. She beagan to speak, though she was incredibly fearful, of what, she didn't even know. "Um, Carrick, I'm supposed to be the cleric, but I don't really know what that means... um... er... yeah." She kept her head down but managed to focus her eyes on Carrick.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ( Exploud )

Exploud was carefully monitoring the Pokepals, he didn't want any of them to wander of like an idiot, Miao suddenly came out of from nowhere and questioned whether it was safe around treasure town or not," No it is not, and you better stick with your team mates there is no mission right now so you better stay with your group" the Exploud replied angrily," this kids don't know anything do they".

( Mudkip )

This isn't going well, Carrick said to himself, after all there was no proper handling some of his teammates were wandering of over here and there, but there was no point as well," Even i'd better wander off somewhere." Tara, you go on ahead, I'll follow you I'd
    I'd rather be prepared than sorry," Carrick quickly hurried down the street towards the nearest local
    shop, the streets were cramed packed with a variety of pokemons, all differed in size and shape thus it was difficult to manuever pass the crowd.

A little jingle alerted the store keeper that a customer had entered the store, he eyeballed Carrick up and down choosing either to discrimminate him for being a Mudkip ; since the last incident with the Mudkip Gang or welcome him like a customer. The manager gave the young Mud Pokemon a cold and long stare, until realizing that Carrick himself had given him an akward look back.

"Is there something on me?" Carrick looked baffled and scuffled himself down looking for any foreign object that was on him. Nothing fell.

Finally the manager shook some sense into himself. "Oh I'm sorry for my rudeness, I didn't realize I was staring," he chuckled, "may I help you with something?" The Nidoking revealed his loot to Carrick. But he still couldn't resist and still had an alert eye on Carrick.

Protein, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Carbos, and some HP Up were on sale, but still carried a heavy expense. On the left side laid some Potions and Super Potions, they had their regular prices. Carrick finally made a decision and pointed out the Potion and thought of borrowing it and pay up afterwards since he and the rest of the Pokepals didn't have money. "Sir can i borrow a one Potio-" He was cut off by a loud tackle to the glass entrance.

Among the edge glasses stood a Meowth. Carrick had to react fast, the Meowth quickly tackled Carrick and threw a Pepper Bomb! Nidoking and Carrick both were unable to see anything." I knew you were a thief!!. " But i am not, replied Carrick trying to catch his vision. Nidoking realised that Meowth had made out with some Oran Berries." Quick catch the thief you moron! shouted the Manager," What is with that thing, do i really look like an Moron..?

What is going on here, what happen to here?" he asked himself, finally to notice the trouble. He called out his team nearby, ready to speak out a plan, "Okay everyone, our first training target could be that swift meowth thief," he said to the group, slightly angered about being called a moron, "That meowth may be fast, but that will not stop us now will it? Let's go!" Carrick ran as fast as possible, fast enough to keep the meowth in his vision.

The ran continued and they now stood on a spacial grassy field, appearing to be a perfect place to train and master one's fighting skills. The meowth had finally stop, facing Carrick with an angered face, "Just let me be with these will you? I haven't eaten since last week!" he screamed and threaten Carrick, causing him a bit of a shock. Carrick thought that the only way he would be able to receive the stolen items was to fight for them, "You could have just asked nicely, but now you just stole the Oran berries from the Shopkeeper who now blames me to be a Moron!" Carrick stood there, prepared to fight the meowth with all his strength and energy.

Battle Members:
    + Carrick - Mudkip
    + (free)
    + (free)
    + (free)

(Basically, if you choose to join in the battle, you just simply make a post with your character saying so. My next post will show the new list of battle members. And yeah right now only 4)

Last edited:

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
    Years
  • After a series of events that happened so fast that Lilly couldn't even think, Carrick began chasing a meowth, that Lilly knew to be a thief. She tore off after them and kept up well, despite her fear, for she didn't battle very often, and she could sense that this would be a battle. A large grassy area was where the chase came to a stop, and so Lilly skidded to a halt. Panting slightly, she turned to Carrick and Meowth, "I'll join this fight, I need some practice." She lifted her head high and braced herself for battle, now was one of those few chances to stand up to her skittishness. Now was time to fight!

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Name: Karzai
    Nickname: None
    Nature: Lax
    Guild Name: Fishy
    History: Due to chronic headaches, he knocked himself out in pure delusion and anger. In the process he has lost all memory and found himself in Treasure Town, where he tries to start anew by joining a local guild.
    Personality: A very relaxed and outspoken individual. His loud mouth usually angers others, making sort of a comic relief character.
    Species: Psyduck
    Appearence: A basic Psyduck, with the acception of his slightly orange feathers.
    Quote: "My head's killing me..."
    Motto: He who dares, wins.

RP Sample: "Razz, I've never had a headache this intense," Karzai said, as his best friend and top medical physician of his lake, Razzputin, said as he kneeled by his side. "Once you evolve, the headaches stop. All you have to do is wait and train," he explained, having already evolved 2 months earlier. "I don't know if I can take this kind of pain any longer," said Karzai, his currently horrendous fever growing ever higher. Razzputin had a nearby Glaceon cool Karzai down.

Karzai spent the next 3 hours waiting for the headaches to stop. He was nearing death when he became delusional. He stood, scared from the sudden changes of the current enviorment. All of a sudden, he saw a quick flash showing several Pokemon he had never seen before. The only one he could recognize was a Cyndiquil, talking to a large, shining bird. He fell, hitting his head against a rock. Unknown to the Psyduck, he had wandered 20 miles from his home before he fainted.

Only time would tell what would happen to him.

NatureKeeper

OOC: I want to battle with you against the meowth.

RP: Costali passed by the Wigglytuff Guild at Sunset but Carrick wasn't there. Wierd, shouldn't Carrick come? I think he must be dealing with some sort of a criminal. Cos thought. He entered the Wigglytuff Guild to ask about Darkrai but he didn't make much sucess in finding information. I think I should pass by Nidoking, I'll find some merchandise there, I think, though we did not recieve our money yet. thought Costali. He passed by Nidoking to find broken glass, a worried Nidoking, Carrick, Lilly and a Meowth. 'He MUST be a theif!' Costalli said to himself. HE ran over to Carrick and Lilly. 'It's the time for battle! And Victory!'

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC :

Name: Karzai
    Nickname: None
    Nature: Lax
    Guild Name: Fishy
    History: Due to chronic headaches, he knocked himself out in pure delusion and anger. In the process he has lost all memory and found himself in Treasure Town, where he tries to start anew by joining a local guild.
    Personality: A very relaxed and outspoken individual. His loud mouth usually angers others, making sort of a comic relief character.
    Species: Psyduck
    Appearence: A basic Psyduck, with the acception of his slightly orange feathers.
    Quote: "My head's killing me..."
    Motto: He who dares, wins.

RP Sample: "Razz, I've never had a headache this intense," Karzai said, as his best friend and top medical physician of his lake, Razzputin, said as he kneeled by his side. "Once you evolve, the headaches stop. All you have to do is wait and train," he explained, having already evolved 2 months earlier. "I don't know if I can take this kind of pain any longer," said Karzai, his currently horrendous fever growing ever higher. Razzputin had a nearby Glaceon cool Karzai down.

Karzai spent the next 3 hours waiting for the headaches to stop. He was nearing death when he became delusional. He stood, scared from the sudden changes of the current enviorment. All of a sudden, he saw a quick flash showing several Pokemon he had never seen before. The only one he could recognize was a Cyndiquil, talking to a large, shining bird. He fell, hitting his head against a rock. Unknown to the Psyduck, he had wandered 20 miles from his home before he fainted.

Only time would tell what would happen to him.

You are Accepted.

( We can surely battle but there are only 3 slot's filled it will do good if we have 4th one filled then we can battle )

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • After a series of events that happened so fast that Lilly couldn't even think, Carrick began chasing a meowth, that Lilly knew to be a thief. She tore off after them and kept up well, despite her fear, for she didn't battle very often, and she could sense that this would be a battle. A large grassy area was where the chase came to a stop, and so Lilly skidded to a halt. Panting slightly, she turned to Carrick and Meowth, "I'll join this fight, I need some practice." She lifted her head high and braced herself for battle, now was one of those few chances to stand up to her skittishness. Now was time to fight!

Riolu finished training in the Gym. He then sensed something with his aura. He sensed a Meowth trying to steal something....

Mom is kicking me off, so I'll finish this sometime at night.

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Tara after finding nothing on the mission board figured the rest of the day may be a drag. She had nothing aainst relaxing it wsa just that she wanted to fill her day with something exiting, something other than just walking around the town. Carrick had told her to go ahead without him, but really there was t=nothing to do in this situation, so she instead followed the blue pokemon to a nearby shop. Not wanting to be seen by Carrick Tara hoped walked on to the roof. it was nothing strange for a Treecko to be able to walk up walls as there hands and feet are able to cling to most surfaces. she sat on top of the roof watching the sky when she noticed a small meowth running toward the store. She didn't think much of it assuming that this store was probably the place to go. They had only been in town for a little while and were still unfamiliar wit the inner workings of it. Seconds later Tara heard the Meowth smash threw the glass entrance of the store and suddenly run off with its arm filled with berries. Tara not emmidiately wanting to get involved watched to see what would happen. As she expected Carrick came barreling out of the store after the delinquent pokemon. The two of them ran to a nearby clearing where they stood ready to engage in battle. Lilly soon joined Carrick along with the Meowth from their group. Figuring she may be needed eventually Tara climbed off the roof and walked over toward the clearing walking calmly. The odds were that this would be an easy victory for the Pokepals so she took her time, watching the occcuring events from a distance.

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    ( Mudkip )

Battle Members:
    + Carrick - Mudkip
    + Lilly - Eevee
    + Costali - Riolu
    + Miao - Meowth

We might as well get this battle started, hope this battle works out.

Carrick, Lilly, Costali and Miao get into the battle against the Meowth Thief!

Meowth Thief scratches Carrick on the face! Carrick suffers 3 damage from the attack (HP: 17/20)

" First because of you i get called moron! now you dare to attack take this you good for nothing thief!

Carrick is attacking Meowth Thief! Meowth Thief suffers 5 damage! (HP: 20/25)

Enemies:

Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 3 - HP 20/25 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Carrick - LV. 5 - HP 20/25

Lilly - LV.5 - HP 25/25

Costali - LV. 5 HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 5 HP 25/25

(You create a post that is alike mine, except I am the one who controls the enemies actions. I hope this isn't all too confusing for you. XD)

NatureKeeper

Costali used Simple Attack! Meowth was hurt with simple damage. -5 HP
    'Not bad for someone that cannot unleash his full power yet' said Costali

Enemies:

Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 3 - HP 15/25 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Lilly - LV.5 - HP 25/25

Costali - LV. 5 HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 5 HP 25/25

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
    Years
  • Enemies:

Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 3 - HP 15/25 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Lilly - LV.5 - HP 25/25

Costali - LV. 5 HP 20/25

Miao - LV. 5 HP 25/25

"Hmph! You call that a scratch? Take this from a real scratch-cat pokemon!
    "

Mia use scratch on Meowth Thief! Meowth Thief suffers 5 damage! (HP: 10/25)

(Umm..did I do that right? I sure hope so)

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    OOC : It's not your fault but mine, but here is how you should do it, using your post as the base:

Miao attacked Meowth, causing the Meowth Thief to suffer 5 damage. (HP: 10/25)

(Just remember that the damage your character does is based on your character's level)

IC:

"Just give us the items and we do not have to deal with this the hard way
    1", Carrick said to the Meowth Thief, prepared to face another attack. Both Carrick and Meowth were not at the best condition as they both stood there in struggle for dominance. Meowth secretly picks up an item on one of his inventory bags and said, "I know that I must not do this, but I must do this for my own survival!"

Carrick braces himself for the upcoming attack, guarding himself as best as possible.

Meowth has no choice and throws a Pepper Bomb at the group!

Carrick suffers 5 damage (HP 15/25)

Lilly also suffers 5 damage from the explosion! (HP 20/25)

Costali and Miao luckily survive the attack.

Enemies:

Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 3 - HP 10/25 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Carrick - LV. 5 - HP 15/25

Lilly - LV.5 - HP 20/25

Costali - LV. 5 HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 5 HP 25/25

NatureKeeper

Costali used Simple Attack! -5HP
    'You're almost done cathead!' said Costali

Enemies:

Meowth Thief (Male) LV. 3 - HP 5/25 - PP ??/??

PokePals:

Lilly - LV.5 - HP 25/25

Costali - LV. 5 HP 25/25

Miao - LV. 5 HP 25/25

Last edited:

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Aug 16, 2009
    It happened all so fast! One second, Nick and the rest of his team members were browsing through Treasure Town's local mart for some supplies, the next they were chasing down a sly Meowth who'd cunningly stolen something from their group leader.

Nick attempted to give chase, but the Aron ended up losing his way in the all the commotion of the chase. Eventually, with the aid of his companions' voices in the distance, he found his way back to the group. He surveyed the area rather swiftly, taking note of Lilly, Miao, Costali and their leader's condition. They were still standing, despite looking a little worn down. Tara was there too, yet to have stepped on the battlefield by the looks of things. Nick wondered why that was. Perhaps, the Blue Pokemon and the rest wanted to take care of this foe on their own?

Nevertheless, Nick decided it was only fair that he at least he offered his help should his fellow teammates need it. "Sorry, I'm late guys! But I'm here now. Boss, if you need us to jump in, just say the word!" He said.

NatureKeeper

Awaiting EXP and PokéYen Calculations
    '----------------------------------------------------------'
    'Yay! Victory!' said Miao. 'Way to go!' said Carrick! 'Woohoo!' said Costali. 'Though I didn't hit, It was nice experience' said Lilly.

'Miao, shouldn't be in spying business?' asked Costali, 'I mean, the Dark Forces might be anywhere. Maybe that stupid Meowth was one of them.''Not necessary. Cresselia is distracting them. We are doing are jobs for a while. When Carrick gets orders, we'll move.' said Miao. C ostali headed back to the Guild. He needed to read more about the Time Gears, and know why Darkrai are after them again. The planet's paralysis happened once because of him, but there could be a chance he wants them for a different thing that time.

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    (OOC: You have no idea on what kinds of pokemon we are to battle in the future... XD)

Carrick knew guarding more incoming attacks would not help them any longer and decided to launch out a final blow at the Meowth Thief, "It is about time we settle with this battle, take this!" Carrick shouted out in anger. The Meowth Thief stood speechless, knowing that he would lose the battle, he thought to himself, "I guess after this I'm going to starve to death... but I need to survive, I have a purpose..."

Carrick tries to attack, only to be late as Miao attacks the Meowth Thief!

The Battle Ends In a Victory!

Carrick, Lilly, Costali and Miao gain 3 EXP points from the Battle.

Carrick took the five Oran Berries back (+5/ Oran Berries)

-----------------------------

The Meowth Thief agreed to return the stolen items and gave them to Carrick, Lilly, Costali and Miao, "Just leave me here, my purpose is not worthy enough to let me exists," he said to the two. Carrick looked at Nick and Said " It's fine, you can call the other Teammates. Carrick was not the kind of pokemon to look away and not feel sympathetic for his foes, "What shall we do guys this Meowth surely looks hungry, and after all he was trying to defend himself and eat something.. What should we do..?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back