• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

□□□□ Pokemon : ƉдЯҚ Forces □□□□

Who should win..?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NatureKeeper

Nickname : Li. (luh\EYE]

Nature : Calm

Guildname : NatureKeeper

History:
Costalli was a normal Riolu. He has an ability that can detect the enemy's aura if it is flase or true, like Lucario, as he has been bred from a Lucario that has the same ability. He lives in treasure town and he is usually friendly. He heard the news of Darkrai's rise again. To himself, Li said that he feels, not by his ability, that Darkrai is up to something. His thought hit when Darkrai made the dark forces. He thinks now that there are two futures, one with Darkrai, one with Cresselia. He had to take Cresselia and fight the forces of shadow and darkness...

Personality : Riolu is quiet and deep in thinking most times. He haves fun alot, as a matter of fact and celebrates like a Celebi in the Lake of Life. He turns serious at sense of danger, though.

Species : Riolu

Appearance : A normal Riolu. However, his hands has a special ability. The white on it turns red or grey if he feels any negative or deceiving aura. But to the other Riolu, his powers are weak and he can only cause weak damage, because his ability absorbs most of his power. He however can manipulate his aura well and has an exceptionally nice Aura Sphere, as it is his 'ability'.

Quote : 'As long that one has a positive aura in his hands, hope is still there. It will not fade as long that Team Poképals are here, even if Cresselia is the last one.'

Motto : If something had a beginning, it will have an end.

RP sample :
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

dark_giratina

Being of Emotion
Years
Fozzy was sitting on top of the ruins of a house in the shape of a kecleon, looking upon the ruins of the town and his fellow pokepals.He sighed placidly.He sometimes wondered what this was all for, if it was even worth it, if life itself was even worth living.His fire dimmed as he joyfully recalled the memories of him and his sister
"enough of this"he thought to himself " Dont look back, look to the future"
In the back of his mind he could hear a small voice, steadily growing louder and louder.
It was Cresselia.
Fozzy stood up, stretched and yawned.
After one last glance over the treasure town he readied himself and hopped from building to building.Doing one last amazing jump he landed straight in front of Cresselia where a few other pokepals already stood
"You called me master?"

sandeon

My Brand!
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2022
(OOC: srry about posting late I've been busy with life. (no not the cereal))

Braine was sleeping on a grassy hill. He was dreaming about his family again. Then he rolled over onto a rock and woke up. He wondered where his family was, then he remebered when the Chancey found him and brought him to Cresselia, he finaly had a family again. Then Cresselia calling the poke palls broke his train of thought, and he raced to where he herd her call from.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2009
Nick tried to increase his speed, knowing that he was an aron he would have some trouble. " I hope i'm not the last pokemon to reach at the assembly." Or else i will be in trouble, i don't want to take scoldings from her today atleast, Ah well there they are."

Nick saw that only Carrick, Tara, Braine and Fozzy and himself had reported over there and others hadn't come yet. Woah what a relief Nick thought to himself " i came early than the other 6 who are yet to come". What's the reason for the call Master..? , Nick questioned.

OOC : isn't this going slow..?

cerulean15

♫Mysterious Melody♪
Years
Mia let out a yawn as she heard the call of Cresselia. She stretched, her claws unsheathing as she did. She got to her paws, standing up on two. Today was the day she would meet these Pokepals. Master Cresselia, who she called her now after saving her life, call echoed through her ears again. Mia growled, knowing that they all must be keeping her Master waiting. She dropped to all fours and raced to meet her. When she entered the clearing she saw some of the other Pokemon. Clearly this couldn't be all of them? She scowled, walking towards the center and bowed to her Master.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, my lady," she replied. She cast a glance around at the other Pokemon catching their eyes. She blinked and looked away. Mia slinked towards the shadows to sit and watch with narrowed eyes. They wouldn't judge her just yet, even if she was known to be in the shadows.

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Lilly was curled up relaxing, feeling the breeze rustle her fur and the cool grass beneath her. Her ears jerked up when she heard a call from Cresselia. Eagerly, Lilly jumped to her paws and trotted down to where some of the other young pokemon were gathering. She had been a little far from where the others were and there were already quite a few pokemon gathered around Cresselia. Lilly found a cool place to sit and so she turned around twice to pad down the grass before sitting down and curling her tail around her paws. With her eyes turned upward toward Cresselia, the little eevee spoke. "Er... okay, you called and I'm here, sorry it took me a while..." Lilly's eyes shot down nervously and she shuffled her paws. It seemed like she would never be any less shy and fearful.

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
After several moments had elapsed Tara broke her bow and sat on the ground beneath her master's view. Getting ready to use her stick to draw i the dirt she heard the pitter patter of a pokemon headed that way. Turning around she noticed it was her comrade Carrick. The small Mudkip came sprinting towards her position, his eyes squinting as the sun shone down on him brightly. When he arrived at the spot the blue creature greeted Cresselia warmly. It was no surprise to Tara however who knew how fond of his Master Carrick really was. Herself acknowledging her mother like qualities but still not completely falling into the sort of mother daughter relationship.

" Where are the other's ..? asked Carrick, head tilted slightly. Tara simply shrugged her shoulder in response. she didn't know where the others were, though it was very odd it would take them so long to arrive. Looking up at Cresselia it seemed as though she was ready to speak. The Lunar pokemon the proceeded in giving a small speech of the task of the pokePals while she would be gone. It didn't seem like too big of a task. All her and the others had to do was watch over the town. Tara before stood up before the end of the speech as to show respect for her master. Brushing the dirt off of her legs.

"....but where are the others.?" were the last words out of Cresselia's mouth before the others began to arrive. Soon enough four of the other Pokepals had joined them to hear what Master Cresselia had to say.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
( Cresselia )

Allright all of you are here,. not all of you only 7 of you actually ( where are the others ), (exploud laughs to himself ). Anyway Cresselia tries to say has her eyes shine in the Sun. You must be all wondering why we all are here, so obviously here are the facts, i don't want you all to get panicked but yesterday TreesHoud Forest's time gear was stolen.

It is obvious that Darkrai and his Forces must've had to do something with this, Our group of branch of there tried to stop it from getting stolen but they all got ... ( after leaving a huge sigh ) K-killed. Our Forces are working round the clock to prevent from this happening again since if all the ten time gears are stolen you know what is gonna happen. Even after our Efforts we still have to try harder and that's where it comes. I'll have to leave from here and go to Another half of this Region to help Pokemon's over there. We can't afford to loose innocent Pokemon's and another Time gear, but at the same place this half of our region is covered by Darkrai's Minions who are hiding in plain sight and has we have four Time gears over here we can't let them get stolen too, so i have to leave the Treasure town and the fate of this place in your hands, Remember work hard, Strive hard and Pokepals Go Get It!

And before i go i must ask you all to behave nice and treat our rest of the staff properly ( Hell they won't! Exploud thinks to himself ), and you can always shop at the Kecleon Brothers for Items, Tm's. Your Moves, upgrades and other missions for exploring and things will be provided by chimeco, and Exploud will take care of other activities, and you can always go to Torkoal the wise elder and to kangaskhan for having fun with her, Keep Exploring new places and take care. " Just to think that you all have grown up.. ( and starts weeping ) no kids these are just tears of joy." Say's you, Exploud Interfere's.

Ok and i'll have to sort you kids according to your capability ok kids..? So do not think that you are not worth anything. Exploud hand me the list please ( Exploud hands the list ). Ok Without any further ado let me start. Carrick you are Assigned as the Pokepal's Leader, everyone obey him and Carrick do not abuse your powers, Tara you undoubtedly are the Assistant Leader work hard and do good,Rhotuka you are the Third -In, Miao you are Pokepals Spy and Information incharge ( Where is she,.. shadow oh anyway.. ) Lilly you'll be Cleric. Nick you are the First Lieutnent, Rivero you are Second Lieutnent and Baron you are the Third. Costali you are our Head Expert, Samu you are the Battle Incharge and Briane and Sparkster you both assist the Team in Remaining aspects. But remember these are just your Classes. You still do whatever you can just because Carrick is the leader doesn't mean he'll always be taking things on his own hands and that count's for other likewise work hard in every Aspect and do well. " This feel so good " ( Not again Exploud says ) Anyway do good kids remember whatever i have told you okay..? Cresselia finally hugs her children and then opens a portal the Portal is so bright that it hurts everyone's eyes over there present and set's of from there after bidding a final bye. Good Luck Kids. And then she vanishes leaving .. pokepals all on their own.. what is left in store for our Little Pokepals..?

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2009
What..? a time gear stolen..! this wasn't happening, anyway has cresselia gave her speech Nick realised how happy she was and aksed them to behave nicely and after giving a warm hug left away from a portal, the portal's brightness hurt a lot to Nick's eyes but his hide never shined so well that's what he was borthered about. " Hey guys! amn't i the most stylished looking, look at my hide it's shining so well! Uh-oh, Nick wondered i hope these guys don't eat my head off. Yes! I'm a first lieutnent! i give orders to other's too.. but what to do now he wondered..? Cresselia and others did a lot for us.. this just feels helpless.. Nick turns to Carrick and ask's since he's the leader now.

What shall we do right now Carrick..? asking politely not to mention also at the same time looking at his shining hide. Amn't i handsome wondering to himself.

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
Rho was late. Exttremely late. He had overslept two hours and he was worried that he would be punished for being tardy. He ran as fast as his little Cyndaquil feet would carry him. His foot struck a small rock and he tripped into the earth. Nearby, he heard a ghostly laughter. He turned and saw Duskull cackling. "My, aren't you a clumsy one," he said. Rho was to embarassed to retaliate , so he continued running. Minutes later he arrived at the entrance, only to see Cresselia leaving the area. "Aw" he said to himself, " I missed it. Oh well, at least we spoke last night." He turned to go find someone, but he heard an interesting conversation. "That's right." said Nick. "A time gear was stolen." Rho couldn't believe what he had heard. He sidled up closer to hear better, but a ray of light reflected off of Nick's hide and shot into his eyes. Startled by being temporarily blinded, he let out a loud squeak. Surprised at his presence, Nick turned around and saw Rho. Rho furiously squinted his eyes to return his vision. He waited for Nick's response.

PMDmaster

Rolepaying is ma hobby.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 16, 2009
Nick waited for Carrick's reply but he was busy talking with the others, Ah! okay fine go to hell all of you ( just plain jealous since i am lieutnent ) just before he can finish he turned around and took notice of Rho who was fuming over him. In reply Nick said " What.? that hurt your eyes..? when do you even open it..? not to mention you are the third incharge don't be a cry baby.

Rho got more furious on this. Anyway, Nick replied yep a Time Gear got stolen, and Cresselia has went to the another half of this region to assist her group of allies over there and has left us incharge over here, Carrick is the Leader and am the Lieutnent, i am handsome and stylish amn't i..? and yeah we'll have to do some purchasing and all and we don't know what our next move is so probably we'll have to ask Carrick. But he isn't even listening. Anyway sort of you missed out Cresselia speaking she felt sad, i just hope victory is our's. Nick smiled to Rho, but what do we do now, that Carrick isn't even listening i mean how moronic can he get!

Last edited:

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
"So Cresselia went somewhere....?" Rho asked. Nick nodded "What did she say?" Rho questioned. "Anything about Dar....wait....did you just say i was third in charge?" "Yea, your after Tara and Carrick."Nick said. Whatever Nick said after that was drowned out as rho though to himself "Why would Cresselia give me leadership? I barely even talk! I understand Carrick and Tara, but why me?" His thoughts were interupted as Nick nudged him out of his concentration saying "Hey, are you alright?" "Huh" Rho said. "What did you say?" "I said are you ok Rho, you were out of it for a minute." Nick said. "oh, sorry. I was just thinking" replied Rho. "Well stop thinking and lead some pokemon!" Nick exclaimed. Rho tapped Carrick on the shoulder and asked "So...uh, what do we do now? Do we go somewhere or....?" "Well, lets see, we could check the Job boards and see if there are any missions we could send pokemon to go do, or go to treasure town and ask someone." said Carrick.

Last edited:

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
( Mudkip )

Carrick patiently listened has Cresselia said her words before departing, Carrick was happy that he was assigned has the leader but he was confused as to what do as of now, he asked Tara first " what am i to do now..?"

"Dark forces, what holds for us, i don't know i have this strange feeling as to what to do of now, go to treasure town ask someone, something or something else maybe", Carrick was interrupted when Nick was babbling something " Amn't i cool..?", Carrick decided to ignore him since he had to think of something," being a leader may be tough he thought ", Carrick politely asked Tara who again started brushing of her legs." It's good that Master appointed Tara has a Second In, or else it would be tough without her, and she knows a lot is mateur and is more committed to things then i am, ofcourse how cannot she be..?

However Carrick began asking Tara " What shall we do first.? " Only to be interrupted by a tapping on his shoulder, Carrick turned around and saw Rho who asked timidly
"So...uh, what do we do now?," Carrick looked at Rho, who was the third incharge, Rho came up asking the question which Carrick himself doesn't have an answer for, anyway he decided he had to come up with something thus he replied saying "Well, lets see, we could check the Job boards and see if there are any missions we could send pokemon to go do, or go to treasure town and ask someone."

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
"Well, ok, lets go to treasure town." Rho said "We could see what everyone is up to." "Well, ok," Carrick said. "What do you think Tara?" The Treecko said"Im with rho, lets at least get something done today, i mean, what if cresselia came back and everyone was slacking off? That wouldnt be good." "I see what you mean Tara, but we havn't gotten any job request all day."Said Carrick. Rho was thinking about the delimia, "Hmmmm, so what are we going to do. we dont have any job request or mail, and.. " "RHO!!!" shouted Nick. "Wha..duh..huh?" Rho startled. "Why do you keep zoning out like that?" Nick asked. "I just think alot ok!" Rho shouted. "Ok, fine!" Nick said. "Just getting you attention." "Well, what do you need." said Rho. "Were going to Treasure Town, come on." replied Tara. "Um..ok. Lets go. Oh, and Nick, don't call Carrick a moron." Said Rho.

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
OOC: SideSTEEL WOLF- Try to make sure when you post something about other characters they themselves have posted that. I know it's not an official rule as of yet but you shouldn't take control of other peoples characters. If you want to reference something they said or did in an older post that's fine but don't go making things up for them to do or say.

IC: "Assistant leader eh." Tara muttered to herself. She was both very proud and nervous at the same time. She always had responsibility when she was at home but nothing like this. It was more so make sure your cousins and such don't hurt themselves. Here she was now not even a year later watching over the well being of a town filled with workers and not to mention her comrades. She looked over to Carrick who seemed but just as nervous if not more nervous than she was, if not more. The blue water looked over to Tara with a semi confused look on his face.

" What shall we do first.? "he asked before being interrupted from a tap on the shoulder by Rho. Tara thought it kind of funny that he asked the same thing their group leader asked her. It was a wierd state to be in, none of them had ever really seemed to operate out of Cresselia watch, or at least given specific instructions. It was a moment later that Carrick replied to Rho's question saying "Well, lets see, we could check the Job boards and see if there are any missions we could send pokemon to go do, or go to treasure town and ask someone."

Smiling Tara looked down at Carrick and rubbed her hand against his head. "hehe you'll make a good leader yet, just try to keep a cool head buddy." She said lifting her hand off of his head ad starting a walk over to the mission board.

s l u g

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 2, 2023
( Mudkip )

Looking at the motivation provided from his buddies, Carrick decided to go down to the Job Board, Wait a second..! did someone called me a Moron..? Anyway Let it be..

The morning sun had fully rose, ruling the sky with it's feiry light once again. Carrick and his team had finally stepped into a town that never sleeps, Treasure Town.

Carrick took a look around inside and it was indeed filled with many pokemon, "I've never seen a town this crowded before," he said, amazed at the quantity of the roaming pokemon. He looked at the Job Board outside Pelliper's office, but there was nothing blank," that's bad Carrick mentioned to other pokemon's." What are we supposed to do now asked Carrick scratching his head, there's no sight of Chimeco too".​

TundraCanine

Shizuku
Years
"So we can't add new members to the team?" asked Rho. "Thats not helpful either. Does the Kecleon shop have anything good for sale, because we could stock up on supplies or something. I'll go check." he said as he walked towards the small building.

"Hello" said Kecleon. "We havn't seen you around here before, what can i get 'cha?" "Well.....do you have any Reviver Seeds or Max Elixers?" asked Rho? "No, sorry, we're fresh out of both"said Kecleon."Can we get you anything else?" "No.....thats ok, we can do without for a while longer." said Rho as he walked off.

He later rejoined the group, who asked him if there was anything to buy. "No, there isn't anything useful to buy, Xatu and Elecitive are away, and Kangaskan is cleaning out. I didn't hear any news concerning Cresselia or Darkrai, so maybe they havn't fought yet." Rho said. "Lets face it, nothing is going on."

NatureKeeper

OOC:SideSTEEL, a tip: The buying system is still off yet. We have a fixed amount of PokéYens and it's not released yet.

IC:Costali (Riolu) was walking around at Treasure Town. He passed by Kangaskhan's Storage to withdraw some apples he collected earlier. 'Good Morning, Miss Kangaskhan.' he said. 'Good Morning, Costali. Are you here for storage?' she asked. 'Err.. No, Miss.' he replied,'I came to take the apples I got earlier. I'm going to the forest and I cannot battle yet, I'm still too weak, so I'll just have to take some apples and go find some berries.' Kangaskhan was puzzled. 'Li, why are you collecting berries?' she asked. 'There's a severe poison on one of the Pikachu. His health is dropping constantly and we have to pickup some Pecha Berries, you know...' he replied.'Okey, dokey. Here are 3 apples!' said Kangaskhan. Costali left on his way to the Poképals to pack-up but he was surprised seeing Azurill and Marill. 'Hey, Riolu!' said Marill. 'You're a new face here!' said Azurill. 'Hey, guys.' replied Li, 'I'm fine, just I wanna ask what way is it to Treeshroud, I wanna pick berries, eh?''Oy, treeshroud?!' said Azurill. 'You GOT to be joking!' said Marill. Costali felt confused. 'What's wrong with Treeshroud?!' he asked. 'It is rumored that after Temporal Tower stopped collapsing, a ghost haunted treeshroud, and... Costali?' Marill looked around. Costali wasn't there. 'What happened Azurill?' asked Marill. 'While you were 'feeling forest pokéstein', Costali ran laughing as soon as he heard ghost. He took signs to treeshroud.' replied Azurill. 'Oh well, I gues he didn't hear about the time gear incident there, yet. He's new...' said Marill.

Costali laughed on the way to treeshroud, of course using Aura to disappear. But he felt the time stopped. He wondered why that happened. Ah, that meeting. The time gear was stolen. Okey, I can use my aura! Haya! BOOM! Riolu is now charred black. Ok, I guess a Water Pokémon might help with a bath. Jeez, now I know what are battling licenses for. MY OWN SAFETY. Riolu kept walking 'Oh so there are they, Pecha.' said Li. He sang while picking 2 fresh berries, then making way back for Pikachu. He found Carrick looking wonderously. 'Carrick, hey?' he said. 'Oh, hey there Costali. Kangaskhan left you those. Said she was cleaning out.' he said. 'What's on?' Costali asked. 'I'm pretty confused. The message board has nothing blank. That's so bad. I think we should pass by the Wigglytuff Guild, We could get information. We have no knowledge about the movement of the dark forces, though the Guild approved that Darkrai was after the destruction of the temporal tower, thats why I think that we should head there' Carrick replied. 'Ok, sunset to Wigglytuff Guild?' Costali asked. 'I'll think about it, I'm not sure yet, as a matter of fact.' replied Carrick. 'Cya..' replied Costali. Wierd... anyways, I will be going there... I hope Carrick comes. And my battling license will come soon! Not sure what moves will come available for use, but I hope I can use Aura Sphere. Costali thought. He looked to Nick, Baron, Samu, Lilly, Rhotuka, Briane, Sparkster, Tara, Rivero, Carrick and Miao, who were looking around Treasure Town, Carrick and Rhotuka were at the police center, and the other were talking to the public and introducing. 'Last one to reach the Poképals hall will cook berries for lunch!' he said to them, and zapped away like a Swellow. However, he forgot about the Pikachu incident and the Pecha Berries fell. They had a note beside them. 'Pechas for Pikachu in Police Centre' Costali felt a negative aura, not sure about what. But he remembered- the Pikachu! He went all the way back, but he found a note. I took the Pechas to Pikachu. One of the Poképals. Not sure who, Costali was reliefed and went straight back to the hall.

Last edited:

Monochrome

[♠]♦]♣]♥]
Years
GAH sorry Imma drop out of this.... I'm sorry I signed up prematurely.... I should've waited to see the format and now that I have I just cant get into it... I know this is very early in the RP but one again im sorry...

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
Years
Riolu walked to Treasure Town. He looked around the crowded city and saw a Patrol Officer by the name of Seeker. Seeker was a Noctowl. "Hey, kid, what are you doin' out alone. Do you have any parents?" inquired the Noctowl. " My mom is on Route 214 in Sinnoh. I'm on my way to join the PokePals guild to fight war against the Darkrai who is threatening the universe," said Riolu. "Seriously, where are you going? You're 13 years old," asked the officer. "To the guild. I'm the strongest Riolu in my family because I am the man of the house because my dad got killed when I was ten," explained The Hidden Peace. " I'll let you off the hook for now," Noctowl said, " but I'm watching you..."
Rivero walked to the Training Gym. The training gym was a Gym exclusive for Pokemon so they could train themselves. Riolu trained in there for a little while. After that...

I have to eat dinner... I'll finish this after...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back