• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
Years
  • well Sabaku, just PM me when you come online and if I'm on. It's indeed Saturday, so I should be around for a lil while today.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • Ok Ill PM Gliscory...

By the way, if this gets in the way I will post about my absence.

EDIT: I meant if it gets in the way when school starts. I got alot of stuff going on in January. -.-'

ABYAY

Years
  • Wow, in one night this goes from first page to 2nd... *shifts it back to front page*

Hopefully we get our match in today Sabaku; at the time of my post, it's 2:07. I think we're still in the same time zone.... eastern US?

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • Eastern yeah. I'm ready if you are...just gotta grab my DS (and I'm still a lazy butt and didn't finish my new pogeyman xD)

~desu Saba~

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Eastern yeah. I'm ready if you are...just gotta grab my DS (and I'm still a lazy butt and didn't finish my new pogeyman xD)

~desu Saba~

umm ya zungie responded and he said yestarday we would battle , it didnt happen , he said maybe today....

ABYAY

Years
  • I'm just confirming that Sabaku and I have battled, and I have won 3-0... He had me a lil scared in the beginning with a 6-5 lead, but then things shifted my way.

Great Game Sabaku.

.Aero

Years
  • xD Knocked out my own tournament first round. Well good game anyway ABYAY. Walls can cause me trouble because I don't use any pokemon that can 2HKO or OHKO those two that you used. Or Snorlax...Hahaha, I just need to really work on my team, and then I should be fine. ^^ *crosses self off from list*

Gr...only one battle and today's the last day.

~desu Saba~

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Nicole won her match. It was on shoddy, & I don't know how, but as soon as my Forry got KO'ed, my Flygon, Choice Scarffed, fell soon after. Not Lady's fault, as it has happed to me three times on shoddy. I dind't switch, I replaced! So how did I get hit as if I switched!

But as said, it's not Lady's fault. She needs to give herself more credit, she's better than she says.

Whether or not this match counted, though, I'm dropping out. Since I'm in college, I refuse to do this tourny on shoddy.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • I somehow won against my opponent :\ It was on shoddy, and to be honest, the damn thing was doing things that were totally biased against sims' team and really unfair: like letting me move first when he actually should have done. I hate shoddy. If it were on wifi it would have been a different story :( And I'm sorry for the bad luck you were having...

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • OK then, you can flatten me on wifi in March XD I don't think you saw my Richard Steel on shoddy =P But I don't have one on wifi...yet :(

Really? Aww thank you :) You're much better than me though. Look at your team... it's so much more original than mine XD

EDIT: Richard Steel is my shoddy Metagross... in case you were wondering XD

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
  • Wait, so sims do you accept defeat, or do you want to have a rematch (because of what Nicole said about it being glitched up and stuff)

And when you win/lose post the score like ABYAY did for us (3-0) that way if two people in the pair don't battle, we can keep the tournament from becoming uneven. (Like the closer the match, the more likely you'll have a chance of moving to the next round even if you lost)

And huynh, did you lose? Or do you think you will lose? (jeez...we have like no battles...)

In the next New Year's Tournament I'm gonna ban all those who never showed up for their battles...>_> I put watch this thread often in the rules...

~desu Saba~

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
  • Ugh, time complications are really hurting me and princes battling capabilities, he is probably sleeping now, and I just got back from school. I don't think we will be able to have a complete battle by the deadline, so it's up to you what you will do.

Venomancer

Your Friendly Resto Druid
    Years
  • Dark_Azelf and myself have been trying to connect for some time now; to no avail. I'm not sure why we arent able to connect

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back