• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*▲* New Year's Tournament *▲*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I will have to drop out. I haven't had the time to train a few things I needed. So xxspeedy101 moves on

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • I give the win to Nicole. Win or lose, I would have to do the whole thing on shoddy. I refuse to do that. I had entered the tourny thinking it would end New Years, so that messed up my schedule. As such, since I'm back in college, no battles.

SHP133

is the Original Gator Hater
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    my opponent falied to reply to my PMs about battling.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    ya i havent seen Zungie after that on pm , he must be busy , anyways i guess that means i win *in a weak voice* woowho

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I found the reason none of these tournaments finish...people never WATCH them. *rolls eyes* I even promised this one won't be like the others, well now I have to change that promise to "I won't let this one become like the others...as long as I have the control to keep that from happening" Which I don't. Ok people, first ones on either side of the first bracket goes through to the next round. If we don't get enough, the closest battle that lost gets to go on.

~desu Saba~

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • ok my opponent never shows up! he only goes on for like an hour and i go on every day for like 5 hours! he doesnt answer any of my pms and when we scheduled he didnt show up.

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
  • I keep on trying to contact Prince, but time restraints are really being a bother, the site was down yesterday for me, and everythign is just going crazy, I havnt seen him on MSN, so what should I do?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I personally know that Prince wouldn't back out of a challenge, so you should still expect him.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • I keep on trying to contact Prince, but time restraints are really being a bother, the site was down yesterday for me, and everythign is just going crazy, I havnt seen him on MSN, so what should I do?

PC was down for me yesterday too, the difference in time zone makes it differcult too. I'm gonna send you a PM now to see if can get the battle over soon as possible.

I personally know that Prince wouldn't back out of a challenge, so you should still expect him.

Too true

Glisctillery

Something purple and has wings
    Years
    • Seen May 29, 2010
    can someone get me in touch with lill-dill? we still need our battle

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
  • I have decided to forfeit since me and Prince still can't get a complete match, though it still isnt really fair. But hey, Sims ended up getting gimped to, so I gues I might as well man up and get this over with. But as I said earlier, we can't go by ifs, me and Princes last battle was close, but still ifs. That's why I'm resigning to take the fighting away. Though, im begining to find out tourneys really aren't working to well over WFC. Gl Prince, still wish we could have finished though. You better make it to the finals with that Z bro. Peace.

.Aero

Years
  • If some people don't come back, you'll be able to go to the next round Playafritz. ^^ In some match-ups, neither side is posting here, PM-ing me, or anything. I'm beginning to feel I'll never start a tournament again, and that none should be made since no contestants bother once they enter.

~desu Saba~

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Well, to be honest it's because you need to make an example. When you started the thread, you gave a list of times, if people couldn't be here at those times, they shouldn't have joined. If there is anyone that hasn't posted except their entry and still haven't battle, I think you should just leave them out of the tourney.

.Aero

Years
  • Which is what I'm looking for. Dark Charizard and General Guy haven't posted at all besides their entries I believe...or at least in a long while, so I took both of them out. PlayaFritz, you move on because I know that you're trusty to be able to battle. Unless time zones get in the way, in which case we can try out hardest to mix up the match-ups.

~desu Saba~

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
  • Wow, thats really nice of you to do that, but really as I said it is kinda hard to do these, but I think Sabaku is doing a fairly good job at handling this. Best Ive seen so far. Though thankyou very much for letting me go on. If I somehow win (Which is unlikely) Ill hand over the prize to someone else.

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
  • Good good, it's all worked out eventually. PlayaFritz I'm still a bit puzzled about the yamega thing. Your yamega fainted on my screen and it survived with 2 HP on your screen. o_O. Then of course after that a dc happened as usual in our battles. I still don't know the reasons of all those disconnections, I've battled about 6-7 people before that, and there were no disconnections whatsoever. I don't really think it's coming from my end. Anyways, you battled well.

Venomancer

Your Friendly Resto Druid
    Years
  • so about Dark_Azelf and myself; we couldnt connect to each other but I can connect to others just fine.. nto sure what happens

PlayaFritz

Takara Tomy Hater.
    Years
  • Good good, it's all worked out eventually. PlayaFritz I'm still a bit puzzled about the yamega thing. Your yamega fainted on my screen and it survived with 2 HP on your screen. o_O. Then of course after that a dc happened as usual in our battles. I still don't know the reasons of all those disconnections, I've battled about 6-7 people before that, and there were no disconnections whatsoever. I don't really think it's coming from my end. Anyways, you battled well.

Well, I finally may have figured ou teh problem. My Modem was kinda hanging out, so taht probably would have done it. With the Yanmega, it was probably casue I DC'd before you and it stopped on mine. Anyway gg, Im glad things worked out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back