• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

▶▶▶ Under the Sea ◀◀◀ [Water Pokemon Club]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    i leik mudkipz

I love Swampert as a battler after looking it up! It seems so diverse o.o I'm certainly going to devise a couple move sets for it soon! May post them here haha. But it most certainly is a beast to fight, that's for sure! Plus it has a cute face. <3

You totally tell us about your awesome Swampert when you get it! <3333

I wanna do a water monotype on HG but I don't have my second DS. I would trade in a Marril to start with <3
    As for a water/ground, I'd use Quagsire cuz I think Mudkip line is too OP

OMG. START WITH MARRIL.
    I used to be obsessed with Azumarill xD

Username: DualBlade
    Partner Pokemon: Lean the Lapras!
    5 Top Favorite Water Pokemon: LAPRAS, Samurott, Milotic, Kingdra and Suicune.
    f you could choose any water Pokemon as a starter, what would it be and why?:
    I Would Use Lapras!Since its Water/Ice Type!I Really like Lapras, I used it at Red, LeafGreen, FireRed, HeartGold, SoulSilver and Black!

Water Types! <333

Name: Tails05
    Partner: Myoko the Manaphy
    Spoiler:

5 Favorite Water Types: Manaphy <333, Phione <33, Corsola <33, Lapras <3, and Azumarill <3

If you could choose any water Pokemon as a starter, what would it be and why?

Obviously Manaphy, but if I couldn't choose legends, then Corsola. <3

As a "BeachBoy," I practically breathe water, soooo... :D

Username: BeachBoy
    Partner Pokemon: "Big," the Wailord
    5 Top Favorites: Wailord, Suicune, Gyarados, Kyorge, annnnnnnd Politoed

Welcome everyone to the club! I hope you enjoy this club and stay forever! <3333

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Username: atif
    Partner: Hydro the Suicune!
    Top 5 Water Pokemon: Dewott, Suicune, Manaphy, Samurott and Sharpedo!
    Uh, .... oh yeh, Sharpedo! Shark as a starter!

Years
  • If I could choose any Water Pokemon as a starter, you know who...

Spoiler:

Yes, Osha was my starter in Black and he never failed to impress me.

So, if you want a good run through Black & White, choose Oshawott cos he learns some really good attacks plus he doesn't have that many weaknesses and unlike Tepig or Snivy, Oshawott works great as both a Physical and Special attacker. And Razor Shell is of course his signature move!

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • ooh, can i join?!?!?

Name: DragoniteMySavior
    Partner: Suzuki the Samarott
    Top 5 Water Pokemon: Samarott, Suicune, Azumarill, Oshawott, Kyogre, Palkia, Piplup, Politoed, Dewgong, Simipour, Panpour, Vaporeon, Milotic, and Shellos. [What, did you actually expect me to pick just 5?]

Last edited:

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • Hi, I'd like to join! 8D

Username: Halcyon
    Partner Pokémon: Kingdra
    Top 5 Favorite Water Pokémon: Kingdra, Spheal, Surskit, Slowking, Starmie

greg0915

Tomorrow is a new day
    Years
  • Yay... Mia the thread looks awesome! ^_^

Username: greg0915
    Partner Pokemon:
    516.png
    (Neptune)
    5 Top Favorite Water Pokemon:
    502.png
    245.png
    131.png
    073.png
    gyaradoss.png

339.png
    Because in my numerous play-throughs of the Hoen games I could never find one :\ Plus i think Barboach looks really cool

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Username: atif
    Partner: Hydro the Suicune!
    Top 5 Water Pokemon: Dewott, Suicune, Manaphy, Samurott and Sharpedo!
    Uh, .... oh yeh, Sharpedo! Shark as a starter!

Welcome to the club! Stay forever, k? :D

If I could choose any Water Pokemon as a starter, you know who...

Spoiler:

Yes, Osha was my starter in Black and he never failed to impress me.

So, if you want a good run through Black & White, choose Oshawott cos he learns some really good attacks plus he doesn't have that many weaknesses and unlike Tepig or Snivy, Oshawott works great as both a Physical and Special attacker. And Razor Shell is of course his signature move!

I gotta say Oshawott is a pretty good starter Pokemon!!!
    I used mine as a physical attacker. BD

ooh, can i join?!?!?

Name: DragoniteMySavior
    Partner: Suzuki the Samarott
    Top 5 Water Pokemon: Samarott, Suicune, Azumarill, Oshawott, Kyogre, Palkia, Piplup, Politoed, Dewgong, Simipour, Panpour, Milotic, and Shellos. [What, did you actually expect me to pick just 5?]

Of course you can! Welcome to the Water Club!!!!
    I hope you stay forever!!! ^_^
    I understand, Water Pokemon are too awesome to be limited to just 5. :D

Hi, I'd like to join! 8D

Username: Halcyon
    Partner Pokémon: Kingdra
    Top 5 Favorite Water Pokémon: Kingdra, Spheal, Surskit, Slowking, Starmie

Thank you so much for joining!!!
    Kingdra is awesome! I had one with me all the time in my Pearl game. ^-^

Yay... Mia the thread looks awesome! ^_^

Username: greg0915
    Partner Pokemon:
    516.png
    (Neptune)
    502.png
    245.png
    131.png
    073.png
    gyaradoss.png

339.png
    Because in my numerous play-throughs of the Hoen games I could never find one :\ Plus i think Barboach looks really cool

Aw, thanks greg. ;D
    Thanks for joining!
    You better stay forever, okay?! 8D

I like Barboach's whiskers. xD I don't know why. They remind me of a Chinese dragon. <3333

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Wow...I want to join the club

Username: Taposa
    Partner Pokemon: Emplo = Empoleon
    5 Top Favorite Water Pokemon: Empoleon,Piplup (not Prinplup.),Kyogre,Suicune and Kingdra.

Last edited:

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
  • OMG you guys take all of my favorite mons T-T
    Username: Johnny18
    Partner Pokemon: Relicanth
    Lapras, Dewgong, Suicune, Kingdra, Kyogre

I would choose Kingra since it does not have a lot of weaknesses except Dragon moves

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Wow...I want to join the club

Username: Taposa
    Partner Pokemon: Emplo = Empoleon
    5 Top Favorite Water Pokemon: Empoleon,Piplup (not Prinplup.),Kyogre,Suicune and Kingdra.

Welcome to the club! Please have fun and stay forever! :D <3

OMG you guys take all of my favorite mons T-T
    Username: Johnny18
    Partner Pokemon: Relicanth
    Lapras, Dewgong, Suicune, Kingdra, Kyogre

I would choose Kingra since it does not have a lot of weaknesses except Dragon moves

Welcome! You better stay forever! ;D
    Kingdra is a very good choice. :D

They do.....reminds me a lot of China....and there's an explosion of members. Woah.

I know right! XD This is so awesome! <3
    Whishcash has even better whiskers. Lol. They're the reason I don't eat cat fish [and because I don't eat fish at all]. ~o~

Hope

:d
    Years
  • Hello~ I'd like to join! I love water pokemon! :3

Username: Hope
    Partner Pokemon: Aqua the Squirtle! <33
    5 Top Favorite Water Pokemon: Squirtle, Lapras, Mudkip, Wingull, Piplup [Yes, I love starter water Pokemon!]

I'd have to pick Squirtle. :3 I loved Squirtle ever since I played my first Pokemon game, which was Fire Red, by the way ^^ He's so cute and .... squishy! [.___.] And Blastoise is so awesome with its Hydro Pump!! <3

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Ok then, new topic:

Which Water-Type would you take to real life if you were given a choice? (remember that real life and fantasy are two different things :cheeky:)

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
  • username: ikaroschase
    partner pokemon: marina the vaporeon
    5 top favorite water pokemon: buizel, shellder, suicune, tirtouga, vaporeon

if you could choose any water pokemon as a starter, what would it be and why?
    suicune! (: suicune has an immense bulk and can pull off both offensive and defensive movesets.

which water-type would you take to real life if you were given a choice?
    i would take buizel to real life (((: since its real life the pokemon chosen most preferably has to be able to travel on dry land :\ so yeah ⊙﹏⊙ i can't take wailord with me. i want a buizel just like satoshi's - spunky but lovable [:

Melinda

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    It sounds like you are threaten me......:D

That's because I was. ;)

Hello~ I'd like to join! I love water pokemon! :3

Username: Hope
    Partner Pokemon: Aqua the Squirtle! <33
    5 Top Favorite Water Pokemon: Squirtle, Lapras, Mudkip, Wingull, Piplup [Yes, I love starter water Pokemon!]

I'd have to pick Squirtle. :3 I loved Squirtle ever since I played my first Pokemon game, which was Fire Red, by the way ^^ He's so cute and .... squishy! [.___.] And Blastoise is so awesome with its Hydro Pump!! <3

Finally someone chose Squirtle as a partner! :D
    Welcome to the club, Hope! <3333333

Ok then, new topic:

Which Water-Type would you take to real life if you were given a choice? (remember that real life and fantasy are two different things :cheeky:)

I would take Starmie with me. <3

username: ikaroschase
    partner pokemon: marina the vaporeon
    5 top favorite water pokemon: buizel, shellder, suicune, tirtouga, vaporeon

if you could choose any water pokemon as a starter, what would it be and why?
    suicune! (: suicune has an immense bulk and can pull off both offensive and defensive movesets.

which water-type would you take to real life if you were given a choice?
    i would take buizel to real life (((: since its real life the pokemon chosen most preferably has to be able to travel on dry land :\ so yeah ⊙﹏⊙ i can't take wailord with me. i want a buizel just like satoshi's - spunky but lovable [:

Welcome to the club and thank you for joining! <3
    ^_^

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    It sounds like you are threaten me......:D
    Me too....
    Ok then, new topic:

Ok. I would pick...well,not Kingdra since they/he are/is dragons (but I would be glad too..) so...ah! Squirtle since Squirtle is a turtle and if the turtle has too much water on their shell (or if they have a water gun/blaster on their shell...) ,It would be the perfect squirtle. (If Blastoise + Skull Bash in real life O_o :O)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ok then, new topic:

Hmm... I'd take Psyduck! Who wouldn't want one of those little yellow cuties following them around everywhere? :D They're simply adorable haha. Although the constant headachey moans could grow tedious quickly...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back