• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    lol it's your fanclub, you can talk about whatever you want :D

So, anyone special in your life now ? :P:P lol I'm running out of questions ;)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Hah! I do have a question! I made it using all my imagination!
    What TV shows do you usually watch?
    (At least it's more imaginative that "How are you today"...)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    That is true! 0_0
    I do get bored, but for some reason..right now I look foward to the member of the montht thingy. ^_^

I used to pay more attention to the MotM thing before, till I learned I'll never have a chance (unless it's for the hacker category), so well, I just post once and forget about it till next month :P

Go Zel!!!

I would like to show my support to Zel:)

Hi, welcome if you are gonna be around! If not, thanks for dropping by! :)

lol it's your fanclub, you can talk about whatever you want :D

So, anyone special in your life now ? :P:P lol I'm running out of questions ;)

Special like, a girlfriend?

Nope, I'm not the popular with girls kind of guy. Specially with my freaking serious and antisocial personality (that till I feel confident), so it's hard to see me with any special someone.

It's not like I'm dying to get one, anyway :laugh:

Hah! I do have a question! I made it using all my imagination!
    What TV shows do you usually watch?
    (At least it's more imaginative that "How are you today"...)

Hmmm... Let's see, I used to spend a lot of time in front of TV before I got involved into having to use the PC a lot. But currently, the stuff I watch includes Simpsons (obviously, they are a big part of my sense of humor), some local soccer programs, sometimes I remember watching Dr.House (another big part of my sarcastic sense of humor... XD), and then when I have some time, mostly anime stuff. If not, I just watch some movie at some channel.

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
    You watch House?! That's my favorite show of all time! Kudos your sense of good shows. :) House the Vikadin man, w00t!
    ◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

What animes in particular do you watch? (You have to at least watch Pokemon sometimes, right?)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Im very sorry! I haven't gone on because i've been super busy with HW and Semester Final's.. So im very sorry! >_<

So what's up?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi everyone! Well, today I'm kinda nervous, and I'll talk about it a bit more later when I come back (I know I shouldn't be nervous, but, I'm that way >.<)

I got addicted (another lame joke ah?) to House thanks to my dad. He watched it a lot way before me, but I didn't pay any attention. Till one day I watched it and the program got me laughing at House's smart humor. So, now I try to watch it every time I remember :D
    Thanks for the picture... It's kinda creepy, though... X_X

Animes, well, the stuff CN shows around here: Naruto (not a big fan), Dragon Ball (yes, a BIG fan there), Pokemon (sometimes, now less since I'm getting kinda bored of it, the chapters are getting repeatitive), if not, stuff Animax shows around here: Hunter Hunter (or something like that), Heat Guy J, Full Metal Alchemist, Prince of Tennis, Excel Saga and sometimes during the mornings (since I used to wake up early for Uni), I watched Yugioh on Nick.

From all that list, only Dragon Ball can be considered one of my favorites, since I mostly like a bit older stuff.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Hey Zel, seeing as you like Dragon Ball Z, What do you think of Gozar's Alternate Reality Dragon Ball Z fan dubs?
    If I may ask another question, do you believe FUNimation were completely wrong in starting to take down his episodes due to copyright infringement (despite the fact its a parody)?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I have never heard of that Gozar's Alternate Reality Dragon Ball Z fan dubs. What's that about?
    By the way, I just watched the series. I'm never a fanatic of anything, to the point of becoming a freak about that. I just enjoy the series, maybe buy one or two games, and that's it :P

Oh, judging the next sentence, I seem to realize it must be some kind of parody over the series, much like the ones of Yugioh made by littlekuriboh or something similar like that, probably. Well, you could say that I, being a rom hacker, am in a similar situation, so I'd like that they wouldn't take them down. They should let people to express what they want. In the end, it's kinda like a homage to someone else's work, I doubt they want to do any harm.

Well, I came back from a job interview I had today (that's why I was nervous '^^), and, it was the first I ever had. And I survived (I'm at the usual "we'll call you later" status), but, even if I dont get the job, it was an interesting experience (I couldn't avoid but to make use of my humor, which I dont know if it adds or substracts points... '^^), so well... I'll have to wait, it's not like I'm dying to get a job. I'll win and lose in either result (getting the job means I'll make money, but be less active at the hack and at PC, while not getting it means more time for the hack and PC, but being a poor person... -_-)

/Circa

a face in the clouds.
    Years
    ;o. You watch soccer?
    And HOUSE?

Me too ;P
    Do you watch Spanish soccer? (Since your spanish I beleive) or Argentina? Since you live there.. XD Interview!

I also have another question, if I remember you mentioned about going to uni, what subjects are you learning?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Zel has anti social personalities. lulz.

..wait, wtf is that? Is that like, when you get all nervous around girls because they have boobs? I think my friend had that once..he takes prozac now so it's all good. you shoud like, get some ._.;

..where is Argentina? Is that even a real country? O_O

xD Good luck getting the job dude. I hope everything works out. Money is more important that internet populaity anyways >P

EXCEL SAGA!! lfsnfwc,ajrhejbdjwhj HELL YES!!

I used to rent that on-demand like, all the time. this was back when i was like, 13, and I think it ended a while ago, but I remembered laughing my ass off at every episode XD

..Other than that, everything else you listed sucks T_T

..'sup? 8D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    ;o. You watch soccer?
    And HOUSE?

Me too ;P
    Do you watch Spanish soccer? (Since your spanish I beleive) or Argentina? Since you live there.. XD Interview!

I also have another question, if I remember you mentioned about going to uni, what subjects are you learning?

Yes, what? Soccer and House dont mix? O.o

I stick with all the local soccer from here, and sometimes I get into the news of some of the argentine players around the world (mainly in Spain and Italy), it's not like I'm a soccer freak, but I grew to like it more than when I was little (at that time I hated soccer)

zelly zel of zelliness~

Hi! 'Sup? : D

Not much. I was trying to recover the rythm in the stuff I use to do (hacks and that boring stuff... XD), and help with some stuff at the house...

All right, I guess that last line made a lot of people laugh... Am I right? D:

Im Joining!!!!!!!
    Yay
    Hate Pirates
    5Hours Latel...........
    Hate Pirates

Uhhhmmm... Welcome! :P

Zel has anti social personalities. lulz.

..wait, wtf is that? Is that like, when you get all nervous around girls because they have boobs? I think my friend had that once..he takes prozac now so it's all good. you shoud like, get some ._.;

..where is Argentina? Is that even a real country? O_O

xD Good luck getting the job dude. I hope everything works out. Money is more important that internet populaity anyways >P

EXCEL SAGA!! lfsnfwc,ajrhejbdjwhj HELL YES!!

I used to rent that on-demand like, all the time. this was back when i was like, 13, and I think it ended a while ago, but I remembered laughing my ass off at every episode XD

..Other than that, everything else you listed sucks T_T

..'sup? 8D

Yes, believe it or not, I'm the anti-social kind of guy. I prefer not to talk with other people. The only way to break that is after a few times of shyly saying something till I feel confident. Or trying to act a little stupid and make use of my sense of humor (at the risk of the other person thinking "who's this jerk?")
    And, I dont get nervous about only girls... Anybody has that effect on me... It's really a problem, man.

"Is that even a real country?" HOW DARE YOU! As a punishment, go get a world map and search where Argentina is located, GO DO IT NOW!

Well, I'm at the "we'll call you later" (and that's like, a 90% of not getting it... So... We'll wait...)

Really, you watched it that early? Guess I'm a little outdated, but whatever, the series are good... if you manage to understand what's going on, that is... :laugh:
    My list sucks? Why? Because I dont watch series where people get horribly mutilated and with lots of blood and gore...? XD

I dont have that much to add to the 'Sup. I'm kinda sleepy right now... I'm not the kind of person who goes to sleep early, but lately I've been... just too tired... :(

red fan 1000

Remembering Red from Manga
    Years
    I would Love to join:).Shiny gold is the best game in the world

:t194:plase may i join i love zel's(carlos) work and i cant wait for the last beta:)

Last edited:
    Years
    Not much. I was trying to recover the rythm in the stuff I use to do (hacks and that boring stuff... XD), and help with some stuff at the house...

All right, I guess that last line made a lot of people laugh... Am I right? D:

...What? XD
    I have to do stuff around the house too. >.< Right now I'm doing laundry~ Ewww~
    What exactly are hacks anyway?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    Okay I'm Nostalgia and I'm clearly stating I want to join

Anyway... I want to join. Clearly...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    I would Love to join:).Shiny gold is the best game in the world

:t194:plase may i join i love zel's(carlos) work and i cant wait for the last beta:)

OK, just remember that SG's talk is done on its thread. Here's just zel's little island, with no hacks talk related.

About that.. how many hours of sleep do you get? Have you ever stayed up all night just to hack??

Well, the usual eight or nine hours per day. Some days more, some days less (I usually go to sleep at 2AM and wake up at 10AM)

I dont want to stay up all night doing anything (because that usually decreases the quality of what I am doing, as I tend to make more and more mistakes), however, if it's for Uni, and I desperately need to do it, well... I dont have any other choice (and it has already happened to me a few times -_-)

Dragon Ball Z eh? 0_0
    I was watching a bit of that yesterday. It was the episode where they where deciding Gohans name. ^_^

DBZ was one of the first animes I remember of, I think I grew up with them (I still need to see how GT ends on the tube... But, as far as I have seen, GT sucks compared to Z...)
    Gohan was one of my favorite characters, too bad as he grew he became a weakling... :(

...What? XD
    I have to do stuff around the house too. >.< Right now I'm doing laundry~ Ewww~
    What exactly are hacks anyway?

Yeah, but, you are a girl. I don't know if guys doing house stuff is well seen along other guys O.o
    (argh... I despise laundry... So dont ever ask me to do that)

Hacks are basically the modification of rom games (which are like emulated real life cartridge games which you can play on the PC), that way you can make the original game look totally different, up to the point of looking like a whole new game (and remember that I so want to dedicate my life to the creation of videogames, so this is kinda like a first step)

Okay I'm Nostalgia and I'm clearly stating I want to join

Anyway... I want to join. Clearly...

Welcome, good to see more people who I always see around the Rom Hacking section, because maybe that'll encourage them to go to other PC sections. I'm always happy when that happens.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Well, may I join?
    While tphi shows Zel's work to all France, I'm trying to show to Brazil. xD
    Some of my friends are already addicted to Shiny Gold. xD

"Is that even a real country?" HOW DARE YOU! As a punishment, go get a world map and search where Argentina is located, GO DO IT NOW!

Someone was absent to ALL geography classes. xD
    If it was a small country, people could not know where it was, but Argentina isn't small as some countries in Europe, just to mention. One should at least know it's in South America, it's just like knowing Portugal is in Europe, or knowing that Canada it's in North America.

By the way, Zel, were you born in Argentina?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back