• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I haven't been here for a while...
    Zeeel! How's going there lately? Something special in your life?

EDIT: Yayz, I came up with a question! What job were you applying for?

Last edited:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    I haven't been on PC for a while, so here I am, checking in :P
    hey zelly, whatever happened to that french girl who had a crush on you? (I think that was on page 2)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Awww. XD
    Did you watch The Powerpuff Girls when you were little, too?

Ehhhmmm... -_-

Nah, I didn't like that (but I know they recently made an anime-like version, which probably is better but still not good >.<), it was pretty... well... not good... to me back then.

WHY NOT FOOD? 0_0
    Food? 0_0
    oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you love food? ^_^
    Sissy Midori and I LOVE food!

I mean I'm not very open minded at testing food, as I guess most of the time I (or my palate) wont stand it (specially if it's a vegetable... -_-), but, I like to eat, yes! >.<

I haven't been here for a while...
    Zeeel! How's going there lately? Something special in your life?

EDIT: Yayz, I came up with a question! What job were you applying for?

In my life... Not yet, though February is coming and that means I should start studying more for the tests coming. But... I don't want to study...! >.<

It's not like I was applying. I just uploaded a curriculum at one of those sites where you upload your curri and then the companies see it and then they call you. In my case, it was a phone company and it was for something about dealing with the internal e-communications in the company (with a bunch of other people), but well, it has passed over a week, so I guess that's over now (it doesn't matter much, as it was a job just for three months, anyway XD)

I haven't been on PC for a while, so here I am, checking in :P
    hey zelly, whatever happened to that french girl who had a crush on you? (I think that was on page 2)

Who knows...? O.o

Oh!I thought you said zel was a french girl. ^_^
    Well hello zel!

Well, hi! By the way, that pink font of yours really gives me a headache on the green tone of the theme I have (10th anniv), I wonder what's your theme, because it must really clash with most themes, unless it's a dark one, which I dont really see you using... XP
    Maybe there's a darker pink at the fonts? (hmmmm... it seems not... this is not exactly pink lol)

Years
    Ehhhmmm... -_-

Nah, I didn't like that (but I know they recently made an anime-like version, which probably is better but still not good >.<), it was pretty... well... not good... to me back then.

YOU DIDN'T LIKE POWERPUFF GIRLS?!!! ;______________; Waaah! ><

XD So how are you today? ^.^

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    today (at the time of posting) I'm kinda tired, as I was the whole day playing games (and the last days I was also), so head hurts a bit... Not too much, though ;)

Which means I should go to sleep a bit early today (meh... in a few minutes, at 1AM) to recover my energies.

Other than that, a pretty common day, just like the day before, and the day after... XP

I guess you liked them back then, judging your reaction. Well, we are different, and that makes us interesting (I wonder from which movie I got that phrase... -_-)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    OK, so you think it was cool (back then), but you said the show is targetted to 8 year old girls...

...Does that mean we were girls back then...? <:O

My favorite was Venus... Maybe because I like blondes with long hair... :laugh:

How's the game now that we've finished the whole deal?

..Everyone liked effing venus. WTF? T_T

I never had a thing for blondes, especially..blonde girls that are, y'know..non-exsistant fantasy characters drawn out on paper ._.

..SG sucks. I don't understand why people worship you so much for it. o_O

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2020
    Seeing as I like e-stalking people, I was just wondering Zel - With that rockstar'ish hair (despite the haircut) and being a gamer, have you played through any of the guitar hero games?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Welcome to the two new people around here! Hope that I dont bore you as much as I think I will :laugh:

Seeing as I like e-stalking people, I was just wondering Zel - With that rockstar'ish hair (despite the haircut) and being a gamer, have you played through any of the guitar hero games?

Nah, I just like to listen to them, I dont have any musical talent (and I dont have the G.Hero, because I think they are all for consoles that I dont have... Unless there's a version for the PS2? XP), and in any case, I dont like those types of games. The closest to a "musical" game I had is a trial version of a game for the PS called "Music", which wasn't that bad but I got bored of it because when I played it didn't called my attention (and it wouldn't now, anyway -_-)

HELLO ZEL!!!!!!!!!!!!! It got cold out of nowhere here!How about over there?

We are having cool days lately, not too hot, and obviously not cold. It's really good, and I'm happy for that ^^

Well, oh yeah, back to study, back to study (I'm having some tests in two weeks, man, I'm nervous, I really want to approve quickly and get more free time before Uni's classes start again... X_X)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey, what's that dude Carlos's effing problem? Like, he's just so rude, you know. And..why is he so pissed off all the time? Damn, I wanna find out who his character is based off of so I can go hunt down that mofo, and punch him in the throat o_O

..What? Dude, all guitar hero games that have ever exsisted came out for the PS2 O_O

..Hey? :]

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Hey, what's that dude Carlos's effing problem? Damn, I wanna find out who his character is based off of so I can go hunt down that mofo, and punch him in the throat o_O

I would love to see that -gets shot-

Those February exams... I guess everybody hate them X_X
    I don't know what to ask and the "how are you? is taken... um... *goes to the hat with questions*
    How is the place where you live?

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
    Welcome to the two new people around here! Hope that I dont bore you as much as I think I will :laugh:

Nah, I just like to listen to them, I dont have any musical talent (and I dont have the G.Hero, because I think they are all for consoles that I dont have... Unless there's a version for the PS2? XP), and in any case, I dont like those types of games. The closest to a "musical" game I had is a trial version of a game for the PS called "Music", which wasn't that bad but I got bored of it because when I played it didn't called my attention (and it wouldn't now, anyway -_-)

We are having cool days lately, not too hot, and obviously not cold. It's really good, and I'm happy for that ^^

Well, oh yeah, back to study, back to study (I'm having some tests in two weeks, man, I'm nervous, I really want to approve quickly and get more free time before Uni's classes start again... X_X)

I wish my area was like that!Its cold here!I actually fell asleep cause I was so cold! >_< *shivers*

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, what's that dude Carlos's effing problem? Like, he's just so rude, you know. And..why is he so pissed off all the time? Damn, I wanna find out who his character is based off of so I can go hunt down that mofo, and punch him in the throat o_O

..What? Dude, all guitar hero games that have ever exsisted came out for the PS2 O_O

..Hey? :]

It's very simple: He's just pissed because he is a character in a Pokemon game...! XDXDXDXD

In fact, he is a combination of a lot of factors (and a bit of my personality as well...), but meh, that just adds to the fun of wanting to kick his rear so hard :P (in game man!, in game!)

Really? Well, I didn't remember that. All I remember was once seeing this guitar-like thing that looked really cool. Still, GH kind of games really dont call my attention.

Not to much to add, just switching between studying, wandering around a Pokemon forum (as you so like to say...), and working on a game, life's like that for me during these days...

I would love to see that -gets shot-

Those February exams... I guess everybody hate them X_X
    I don't know what to ask and the "how are you? is taken... um... *goes to the hat with questions*
    How is the place where you live?

Hehe... Speaking of those exams, I am just the kind of lucky person who gets an exam on his birthday... Man... ToT

Anyway, how's around here? It's very nice, it's not too busty as in the Capital (I'm at one hour and a half from Bs.As's Capital), so it's still a greeny place not too populated (but yes, quite populated anyway)
    While being around here is nice, the fact of being so far from Uni makes travelling from here to there and return a very tiring thing. That's when I wish to live somewhere closer.

I came to check out the weather...but it doesn't seem to be up...

Anyways, I guess I'll join. :P

Hey zel, how tall are you? o_O

Ouch... Well, we use a different measure system, so I'd have to do the conversion... Hmmm... Is there anywhere where I could do the conversion, you know something about it Went?

I wish my area was like that!Its cold here!I actually fell asleep cause I was so cold! >_< *shivers*

Simple, just start doing something, like, go to the gym and work on those muscles... (I'm sure that will keep you warm and awaken) :laugh:

@liuyanghejerry: (liu because I like to shorten names XD), hi, welcome!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Zel, do you like Dragon Ball Z?
    If so, then did you know it's actually made for girls in Japan, but because of the translators/editors, many things are different and they aimed it for guys. I have an article about it.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Ouch... Well, we use a different measure system, so I'd have to do the conversion... Hmmm... Is there anywhere where I could do the conversion, you know something about it Went?

Well, I use the same measure system as you, so you could say in both systems. I really don't have an idea when it comes to ' and ".
    The only thing I do know is that an inch is more than 2,4 centimeters and less than 2,5.

So, Zel, which idioms do you speak?

I really liked this hat with questions... Guess I should give it back to Went.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back