• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
  • You prefer the ugly plumber Mario over the cute little Kirby? Fine. XD

Well, in fact I'd prefer any of the characters from Final Fantasy over anything else :P

Hey I speak french so if any french girls out there wanna chat, I'm available. :P
    Ok... so I'm officially jealous of you zel ;)

Hey, be nice to me and help me also, so we both can have fun :laugh:

Hehe you missed out on one of the best games of the gameboy classic, Kirby's Dream Land!

Whooo! Let's see we've got 2 pages thus far, I wonder how long until mods are gunna get sick of kirby :P

Ooooh I know! Sign me up! I love Shiny Gold X (Hehe, I cheat and use a modest Abra with the ele punches and charge through the game :P)

Well, you know what I think about cheats >:|
    It doesn't matter, everyone plays their game their own way.

I just remember about playing a Kirby game once. It was one that seemed to be a gathering of all NES Kirby games, with some extra mini games. But, well, I'm not a big fan of the Kirby style... Not even a big fan of platform games...

umm already answered, sorry :P

I have a question:
    Do you have a Wii??

I don't, I think it's ridiculously expensive and PBR isn't really enough of a reason and I'm not really a fan of other games which explains why I wasn't familiar with Kirby :P

Wow... So much Kirby talk... Maybe this could be the Kirby Fan Club... >.< (your fault, Midori... :P)

Wii dont have it (lame joke), I really prefer a PS3 (yeah, now you can blame me for prefering the graphical part over the fun part... But it's not because of that, I'm just a "Sony boy"), but... anyway, I dont have a PS3 anyway... Just too freaking expensive, so I'm stuck with my PS2, which I barely touch these last months.

;-; Whoops, guess I should of read better.

So, since my question was already answered, you'll just have to settle for the general what's up. :D

What's up? Well, I talked about this on the other thread that my machine started acting kinda crazy... So I suppose it must be from the heat (did I mention how ridiculous it was, well, my machine agreed it seems), so I'm gonna be using it a bit less now, just till the heat lowers a bit... I wanna be careful.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Yay a zel fanclub, I need to join,
    congrats on SG B5 zel! I salute you XD

~Celebi

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    glkdjfage;rkljf

*goes to check shinygold thread*

IS IT UP?!?!?!??!?!?

XD Hey zel. How was your New Year's Celebration? O:

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    ZEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!! *jump in from no where*
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/hyper-ness]

Dude, I came up with a new question!
    ......but then I forgot. ;-;
    So, I have to think of another one....
    Got it! So lately you've been talking about how hot it is there, so what do you do to stay cool?

I win!!!

SilentWing

クロバット
    Years
  • Unless of course zel is *always* cool, by nature. :P

Well since you have a PS2 and you like Final Fantasy characters, what do you think of FF12? (Is it as good as X was? Doubt it!)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • It's my turn now :P

What music are you listening to at the moment?
    Oh, and do you listen to music while working on your hack?

I'm always listening to somethin' whatever I'm doing :D

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'm guessing you're using a laptop right?

Not exactly, a custom PC, which is kinda getting old right now (two years old basically means like it should go to the grabage bin... I'm not thinking that, that's just common thinking, I guess)

Hello Zel!I've seen you around Zahc's clubby, so I was wondering if you wanted to be friends?
    Also,c an I join? ^_^

Sure thing. As it's said "the more the merrier" :)

Yay a zel fanclub, I need to join,
    congrats on SG B5 zel! I salute you XD

~Celebi

Hi! *salutes back*
    Well, just remember this is not SG's fanclub (that's what its thread is for >.<)

glkdjfage;rkljf

*goes to check shinygold thread*

IS IT UP?!?!?!??!?!?

XD Hey zel. How was your New Year's Celebration? O:

glkdjfage;rkljf for you too, Marz O.-

Yep, I wonder where you've been, you sleepyhead :P

Well, it was fine. Just a bit boring you could say, because it was just me, my mom and my dad (I said that all my relatives live on another province, so it was kinda hard going there or them coming here), but well, this celebrations days really dont mean a big change into our lives, actually.

The cool thing I enjoyed were the fireworks, and watching the sun being filled up with all those lit-ballon-like things which since they were really unexpensive people bought a lot of them.

ZEEEEEEEEL!!!!!!!!! *jump in from no where*
    HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/hyper-ness]

Dude, I came up with a new question!
    ......but then I forgot. ;-;
    So, I have to think of another one....
    Got it! So lately you've been talking about how hot it is there, so what do you do to stay cool?

I win!!!

By using a fan 24 hours per day. Guess how much will come at the bill... :O

I wonder what have you won, Zach?

Unless of course zel is *always* cool, by nature. :P

Well since you have a PS2 and you like Final Fantasy characters, what do you think of FF12? (Is it as good as X was? Doubt it!)

Of course, I'm always :cool:

Ah, FF12. Well, in fact I want it just because I want to play all the existing FF there will ever be (have played ALMOST all of them... Stupid online one...) But if you ask me, I'm just not used to this new system they implemented, it's kinda confusing (and well, you could say I'm accustomed to the classic style from all the previous Final Fantasies) I can't even say anything about the characters or the music or something else. Apparently graphically speaking it's impressive.

Final Fantasy X was good (but not as much as my favorite FF7! :D)

It's my turn now :P

What music are you listening to at the moment?
    Oh, and do you listen to music while working on your hack?

I'm always listening to somethin' whatever I'm doing :D

At the moment, nothing (in fact, it's been a while since I listened to anything)

While working on my hack I never like to listen to anything. Because I don't like mixing work with music, it just distracts me and I'll never understand how some people can listen to music and do other stuff like their homework or other important stuff... But I guess everyone does stuff differently.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • *It's completely frozen* Hot... Do you know how much does it cost a trip to Argentina?

Don't you like hearing music? I always have the music on when working...

Oh, well, I guess I should ask you something. *Picks a hat with questions* Ok, this one: What food do you like?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • *It's completely frozen* Hot... Do you know how much does it cost a trip to Argentina?

Don't you like hearing music? I always have the music on when working...

Oh, well, I guess I should ask you something. *Picks a hat with questions* Ok, this one: What food do you like?

Really, you want to come here...??? I think I should ask you how much does it cost a trip to Spain, really...

...Funny, it rained last night, but it didn't affect the temperature a bit, again, hot, too much hot. But, meh, I'll stop talking about the weather, or people will confuse this thread with The Weather Channel... XD

I just dont like to listen music while I'm doing something important, because it distracts me (I just start to sing and slowly forget about my main concern... so to avoid that, I dont listen to anything)

My favorite food would be pizza, and my second would be spaghetti (he... italian references...?), and basically anything that's meat-related. I'm very carnivorous... :P

Yey!Im in! So whats up? ^_^
    Have you started school yet?

Well, I'm at Uni, and, I'm at the other edge of the world, which means around here it's Summer. So, in Summer our vacations last quite long (I'm free till the middle of February, so yay!), so you'll find me at PC quite a lot of time during this month.

Zel which kind of music do you listing to? And what artist to you preffer?

Haha... Well, I'm more of a rocking dude (despite the efforts of Warheart to bring me to the side of metal... he just needs to keep trying XD), but, in reality, I'm someone who is easily influenced by the radio. Just make me listen a few times to something and I'll end up liking it.

So, I'm not exactly a fan of any artist in particular. But, still I like some songs of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Foo Fighters, The Killers, Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, and some random stuff from Keane, Black Eyed Peas, then some relaxing stuff from Jamiroquai, and finally for those emo days Evanescense and Garbage... XD

I just mentioned the foreign artists, then there's a lot of local rock artists that I like.

Umm whats your favorite color? ^_ ^

Well, I'd say it's red. But... I really prefer a color combination rather than a color in particular, I like the red+white+blue (or black instead of blue) combo, and I like using it for most my outfit.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Cocky? No way... The club's just for people who want to talk with me of anything different than SG, and maybe to make some more friends. Basically it's just to know me a little better (and to regret it later :P)

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Do you play any video games, besides hacks on your computer?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • It's my turn now :P

What other forums are you on? (so we can stalk you there too :P )
    I'm only familiar with Serebii forums. I'm sure there is more that I'm not aware of.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back