• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    I wanna join!

Zel your hack is awesome. I have almost played the whole game of shiny gold and its awesome. Can I be in your fan club. You inspired me to hack and so forth. Also id like to have you as the first member of my hacking staff. Just PM me and tell me what your good at and Ill respond as fast as I can!:classic:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi
    Looks a little cold?Let me make this thread up...

So,ZEL,when you open your computer,what will you do?Maybe not only just do that shiny thing(shiny gold) and visit pkmncmty? What else will you do ? Watching some funny video?

Usually, if I'm at the PC and not on Pokecommunity, then that means I'm working on my Uni stuff, or searching for something for Uni on Google.
    On breaks, I like to see some videos at youtube (yeah, I also tend to check out SG videos... -_-)
    Or... Depending on how much the break lasts, I search around for some anime online.

That's basically my PC life, the scarce I have, actually.

hi zel...
    watcha doing lately..? :P
    how are ya?
    how's the weather?
    how's your job?
    how's your uni life?
    how're the cats? :3

Working on job, and working on Uni assignment.
    Fine, a bit cold, but not as much as the last days.
    Cool, sunny, no clouds in the sky. A bit cold as I said, but the sun makes everything better :)
    Good, by now I have gotten used to it (travelling is still a pain, though)
    Waiting for the last weeks to come, finally. But, first thing's first, I need to finish this final assignment.
    I dont know, I think they are outside, in the sun. Probably sleeping...

hi zel what's up?
    do you watch the slayers revolution trailer?? the trailer is really cool I recomend you

Yeah, I just finished watching it. Too bad it was too short, but we managed to see all the characters (yeah, Zel is in! Who doubted it, anyway? >.<)

I just wonder who's that weird thing, I dont like it much yet. Unless it really becomes a funny character I wont support this change.

Zel your hack is awesome. I have almost played the whole game of shiny gold and its awesome. Can I be in your fan club. You inspired me to hack and so forth. Also id like to have you as the first member of my hacking staff. Just PM me and tell me what your good at and Ill respond as fast as I can!:classic:

Ehhhmmm... I'm not joining hacking groups, thanks.
    But welcome in the club, if you'll be around.

I want to join. Thank you Zel for making shiny gold!

Alright, you're welcome (in both aspects :P)

ME!!!
    I forgot to join last time...xD
    Lemme join!!!

Welcome in, then. Not like there's a bodyguard or anything (though I could hire Zach... I wonder how much he would charge me... XP)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    @dl: Life is... just the same as the last days... I'm quite busy as Uni is finishing, and I must really pay attention to it, and the job. I'm lucky to have at least one hour to update a few things...

But I guess everything will start to be more calm after this week.

@janderanderson: Of course, welcome.

So, I'm going, again. I dont know if I'll have some time tonight, but if I dont then, smell ya'll later!

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    Yeah, I just finished watching it. Too bad it was too short, but we managed to see all the characters (yeah, Zel is in! Who doubted it, anyway? >.<)

I just wonder who's that weird thing, I dont like it much yet. Unless it really becomes a funny character I wont support this change.

yes the trailer was short but i found another trailer is an extended version of the previous one time 30 seconds

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Well, hey, ya'll...xD

Hey Zel, just a thing, in SG, (xD) in Violet City, the ledges just below the sign don't end properly, right?
    Can't you make a G/S-esque half-stair?

Anyhow, how is thy life? (I've been studying A Midsummer Night's Dream in English...ugh...)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    yes the trailer was short but i found another trailer is an extended version of the previous one time 30 seconds

I think I've seen the shorter one then. I'll try to find around the tube.

Well, hey, ya'll...xD

Hey Zel, just a thing, in SG, (xD) in Violet City, the ledges just below the sign don't end properly, right?
    Can't you make a G/S-esque half-stair?

Anyhow, how is thy life? (I've been studying A Midsummer Night's Dream in English...ugh...)

Ah, great. Asking me stuff about a game that the last time I've seen was a few months ago...

Since I dont remember, my reply to that question will be... PIE!

Life is... finally giving me a break, pretty needed as my whole body was feeling weak both physycally (dont even know if I spelled it properly) and mentally. I'll spend the whole Saturday in bed. I really need to rest.

zelly zel of zelliness! =D

How've you been?

Very busy, as you could tell from my reply to dark lakitu. I'll take a break, because even if I started my Uni vacations, I still have to work on job, and that's what consumes most of my time.

Other than that I'm fine, or, at least I will be after resting tomorrow.

BTW, I like that drawing of yours. It's lovely. That your work?

zel, do you even go on anymore?

Go, to where? I dont really understand what you are meaning. But, considering the ammount of time I have not like I could go or do most of the stuff I used to do before. But, that's the thing of growing up... Wait a few more years and you'll know what I'm talking about :P

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    He means do you even visit PC anymore...

A question for you: What TV show (includes anything shown on tv, like movies) do you hate the most?

Years
    Hi~
    It seems that you are in a busy state, and the state will absorb a lot of time every day ,just like the poison state in PKMN,hehe.
    So,hope well~keep your body healthy~

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    hello there zel...
    so you're resting, ei? that's good. since ya need to rest up 'cause you're now extremely busy with three lives(Uni Life included, but, well, er, it's already coming to vacation)...

hm...

1. What did you find in Gold that made you interested in making a remake out of a FireRed ROM, zel?

2. Do you like pie? I like pie! Do you? Pie is good, is it not? Pie here, pie there. Blueberry pie, apple pie, so what's your favorite pie?

3. Do you own a cellphone? (if yes)Do you always use it on whatever purpose? (if no)Do you wish to own one?

4. How's real life? How's job life? How's hacking life? How're the cats' lives?

5. How's the weather?

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Why does everyone like pie?
    My favourite pie is meeeeaaaatttt piieeeee
    What about yours, Zel? Is it meat pie or a sweet pie or an altogether-different-type-of pie?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    A question for you: What TV show (includes anything shown on tv, like movies) do you hate the most?

Well then, if movies are included then the question is too open... So, I'm just gonna talk about TV shows... Hmmm...
    Even though I was curious about them first, I really despise reality shows (like Big Brother, and all similar crap), they just keep attracting people because people like to watch people "like them" on TV... Pretty pathetic.

Currently we have, not a reality show, but one of those dancing shows with local "semi" stars (probably there are programs like that in many parts of the world), I dont really feel like watching other people dancing, even if it were girls almost naked.

Hi~
    It seems that you are in a busy state, and the state will absorb a lot of time every day ,just like the poison state in PKMN,hehe.
    So,hope well~keep your body healthy~

Then I guess I need an Antidote, anyone has one to spare? :D

hello there zel...
    so you're resting, ei? that's good. since ya need to rest up 'cause you're now extremely busy with three lives(Uni Life included, but, well, er, it's already coming to vacation)...

hm...

1. What did you find in Gold that made you interested in making a remake out of a FireRed ROM, zel?

2. Do you like pie? I like pie! Do you? Pie is good, is it not? Pie here, pie there. Blueberry pie, apple pie, so what's your favorite pie?

3. Do you own a cellphone? (if yes)Do you always use it on whatever purpose? (if no)Do you wish to own one?

4. How's real life? How's job life? How's hacking life? How're the cats' lives?

5. How's the weather?

1. Gold was one of the games I most enjoyed playing back then, so I played it countless times. Of course, time passed, several Pokemon games came out but the experience was not the same. That's why I wanted to refeel Gold once again, but on a different system (since I was quite bored of playing it on the GBC one hundred times), and since Nintendo is a bit deaf, and since some people were trying to make a Gold remake on their own, I rejoined the hacking scene again.
    To make the answer shorter: I dont know, it's just that Gold has certain "mystic" to it.
    I'm sure there are many surveys around, and people may agree that Gold is the best generation of'em all.

2. Well, I used the "pie" sentence because I remembered a guy in Marzie's Fan Club who always talked about pies in each post. About me, I like cakes more than pies (cakes are more common here)

3. Yeah, I changed it recently because the old one, well... got stolen... So, now I have a cheaper Motorola (pretty basic, because I want the next thief to cuss me for getting something awful from me :badsmile:)

4. Real life? Very relaxed currently, taking that long nap made wonders. Now I feel ready for twenty matches of soccer :)
    Job life? I dont really want to think too much about it. Not because I'm not doing good there, but, because I want to avoid thinking about job on my free time.
    Hacking life? Well, I guess tomorrow I'll finally start to do something, after a lot of time. I wonder if I'll finish the matchup minigame?
    Cats' lives? I dont even know where they are, but you know them, they are probably sleeping at my parents' room.

Why does everyone like pie?
    My favourite pie is meeeeaaaatttt piieeeee
    What about yours, Zel? Is it meat pie or a sweet pie or an altogether-different-type-of pie?

Meat pie? I wonder if it's the one with smashed potatoes, or maybe it is different?
    That's the only kind of pie I can remember eating.

Hello Zel, long time no see?How are you?

Hi there, pinky! Long time indeed. Good to see you around, hope it is for a long time now ;)
    I'm taking a break from my Uni, but I got a job so not like I'm exactly free. In fact during the week I'm quite busy and I had to lose some activity at PC. So, we'll be chatting more often during the weekends, eh?

Years
    *does page 20 dance*

So you're on a break? =D Or do you have to work during the break? D :
    Yep, I drew it. I have other drawings too, if you'd ever like to see them. : ]

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey there zel sorry about asking you to join my hack group. Anyways are you gonna make a johto battle theme remix for your pokemon shiny gold hack. Also when was the last time you got sick?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back