• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2009
    I'll join, mostly because Shiny Gold is awesome, ZeL's awesome, and that I'm doing probably the 500th or so walkthrough of SG on Youtube.

Hey ZeL! How's life? I would become a hacker, but usually I try to take on too many projects and it just overloads. I'll just stay on Youtube now!

I guess I have a question. What got you into hacking? What got you into pokemon, for that matter?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Yay for asking questions! XD I want to join in! *_* Oh, and pirates say ,"Arrrrgh!" XD

Who's your favorite Simpsons character?

Technically, I think they say Aaaaaarrrr! Or something like that, though the pirates we were talking about surely say something in an asian language -_-

My favorite Simpsons character is, yeah, obviously, Homer. Though I also miss the times when he was a somewhat smart and kind father (from the first seasons), I also liked the dumb version of the middle seasons, and the extra-dumb version of the last seasons is like... a bit too much and repeatitive.

I'll join, mostly because Shiny Gold is awesome, ZeL's awesome, and that I'm doing probably the 500th or so walkthrough of SG on Youtube.

Hey ZeL! How's life? I would become a hacker, but usually I try to take on too many projects and it just overloads. I'll just stay on Youtube now!

I guess I have a question. What got you into hacking? What got you into pokemon, for that matter?

I guess there are a lot of walkthroughs eh? :P
    in the end, they exist purely for people to brag about their Pokemon XP

Life is fine, still enjoying my Uni break (that sounded like a FF attack >.<), finishing working on my minigames, listening to music, watching some anime when there's some time, playing soccer during the nights. Such is my life.

Into hacking? You could say a post in some forum where someone said RPG Maker games sucked and rom hacks were much better. That led me to try some rom hacks and since I liked them, I tried doing something myself (and failed, went back to RPGM and after a few years, I got back and started SG)
    Into Pokemon? The games (Red and Blue), since I'm an RPG lover, I got interested in the concept behind the game. Then I watched the anime but after a few seasons I just got bored of the anime and stayed with the games.

Can i join? And actually, we say "NO" to pirates.haha
    Zel, what kind of doritos do u like?*random question*

Dont forget I dont live in the US, so a lot of the stuff that (I think) are more common are not around here. I think I do know one (or maybe two) kinds of Doritos, but not like I like'em, anyway. Besides, not like I'm really good at talking about describing food (in a foreign language), because there are a lot of words (technical ones XP) I dont know.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Well, it's in my sign. We say NO! Die in hell's fire! Muahahahaha! xD

Ok, less dramatic.

I just ate, at almost 3 in the morning, a sweet which I don't know how to say in english. Making rough translation to spanish, do you like "dulce de leche"?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    According to Babelfish, "dulce de leche" is translated to "milk candy" which... I really dont think it's the proper term, does anyone know? (I imagine a candy like what everyone knows as a candy :P)

But yeah, I love it (though you should always stay away from it too much, you know how you'll become if you are an obsessive fan of it... >o<)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I was going to run and scream "Don't ever trust babelfish!", but it seems that it got it right, it can be translated as milk candy, milk jam, caramel, milk caramel... it would have been hard for it to miss, actually XD

What's up lately aroynd there?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    We all know that translators suck big time. Still, I always thought it was the most trusty one of them.

Milk Jam, I think that's what I saw in one of those... great, now I dont know how "alfajor" is translated (XD), but it had the ingredients description and it had that word.

Alright, enough talk about food...

You mean like, in my life or the whole situation here in my country? If it is about my life, not like anything exciting will happen here, by now you should be used to me not being interesting in that aspect :P
    And about the country, I havent been watching the news lately, so I am a bit outdated on the situation (well, not like watching the news is something fun to do -_-)

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    If food talk is not on the menu, [ok, i know it's a horrible joke] let's see...
    Every sigle interesting question I thought was probably already answered, so...
    Since when do you know Carlos?

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Why am I to stupid NOT to join this?! XD
    I want to join!
    Zel deserves another member! ;)

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hmmm now I do think my brother is faking it but there are some people in this world that have a gift from god. What is this gift? Psychic abilites of course. I believe in those kinda abilties but hey no one is gonna agree on what each other has to say? :cross-eye Uh anyways I get to skip up to the 12th grade. One of my teachers talked the people into letting me skip the 11th grade and go to 12th grade. I think its awesome. Uh oh and do I talk to much?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    If food talk is not on the menu, [ok, i know it's a horrible joke] let's see...
    Every sigle interesting question I thought was probably already answered, so...
    Since when do you know Carlos?

Since my... ehhhmmm... birth? :laugh:

CARLOS: ...

...Huh? What?

...Did you wanted me to say something funny? Go get a life, Zel!

ZEL: ToT

Why am I to stupid NOT to join this?! XD
    I want to join!
    Zel deserves another member! ;)

Alright, welcome in! I have lost count, but adds members+1.

Hmmm now I do think my brother is faking it but there are some people in this world that have a gift from god. What is this gift? Psychic abilites of course. I believe in those kinda abilties but hey no one is gonna agree on what each other has to say? :cross-eye Uh anyways I get to skip up to the 12th grade. One of my teachers talked the people into letting me skip the 11th grade and go to 12th grade. I think its awesome. Uh oh and do I talk to much?

Well, it's interesting to know people who skip grades... Though I really dont see what's so exciting about that, because what happens to the friends and all of that? I guess I cared a bit more about that since I dont make friends that easily, so my opinion may be biased, but I dont think skipping is THAT awesome.

Oh, dont worry, I actually like talkative people, because it forces me to talk a bit more as well :)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Nope, because I dont really have anything interesting to put there. Besides, not like I have the best references about it... :o

And, as I always say, I'm not a very trendy guy... Just till a few years ago I never even bothered about posting on forums, just to give you an idea...

Years
    According to Babelfish, "dulce de leche" is translated to "milk candy" which... I really dont think it's the proper term, does anyone know? (I imagine a candy like what everyone knows as a candy )

My mom and I have always tranlated it as "three milks" 0.0

Hi zel! How are you today?

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    riiiiiiiiiigggggggggghhhhhhhhhttttttttt.........~~~~~~~~~ :\:\:\

hi zel, er.., Carlos, zel, Carlos, whatever... -__-

:P that was fun! ^^
    anyways, do you enjoy having a split er, personality named as Carlos?
    or is Carlos the real zel and zel's the split personality of Carlos? :\

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hey Zel thanks for adding yourself to my friend list I appreciate that a lot. Uh since you are in college do you ever get any breaks like Summer Break, Winter, Thanksgiving, Spring, etc.?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    @Sebbe: I guess the only place I like to see mushrooms is in Mario games... XP

@Chi: I wonder why? Well, it's true that I dont know how is the whole process to make it, but... three milks?

Day was fine, I've been a bit away the last days cause I was a bit busy at work (some deadlines for finishing our asignments are reaching close, so I guess I'll be a bit distracted and not too active)

@DJ: Ironically, I once was searching around the web and I found some dude called Carlos Zel, it got me "wha?", just know that he's not me :P

Anyway, I always say Carlos (the character) is just the sum of all the evil parts of my personality, exaggerated, of course :P
    But, who knows...? who is the real and who is the illusion? I'll let you think about it ;P

@nfl(yay)1.0: Yeah, I have all kinds of breaks, not like it's a prison or something like that O.o
    Speaking of that, I'm waiting for my summer break, yeah, I know, I'm still on my winter break, and I'm already wishing for my summer break, no need to mention it :laugh:

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
    Hu? How can you still be on winter break. Winter break was over many months ago. How can that be? Summer break for me though is about over I start school August 7th.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    er... yeah, right, zel... :\

anyways, I'll be the first to ask 'how are you?'... :P
    also, may I ask, but what's the greatest thing you have ever got from someone?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back