• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

◄♦► Zel 2.0's FanClub ◄♦►

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giovanni Boss

Team Rocket's Head
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2023
    Hu? How can you still be on winter break. Winter break was over many months ago. How can that be? Summer break for me though is about over I start school August 7th.

Don't forget Zel lives - and so do I - on the south hemisphere. So summer starts some days before Christmas.

Well, Zel [quite a good sound], what was the last movie you saw?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • All hail sounds like... well... scary... :paranoid:

Kitsune, yeah, around here we are in the middle of winter, and I'm really getting bored (and frozen) of it. I-DONT-STAND-COLD, period.

DJ, I havent been too focused on my hacker things, and the database problems PC had didnt help "So, another database problem? alright, let's go to sleep then"
    Of course, that helped me to have more hours of sleep, on the other hand :P

Anyway, the greatest thing was probably a car, from my parents. Too bad it turns out I'm not really fit to driving, not because I suck at it, but because I get too nervous and I'm just looking everywhere so I dont make mistakes. And, you know what happened next, we sold it after it failed a few times. Now I'm not really interested in cars (though, using the public transportation system... -_-)

GB, the last movie I saw on the theater was... ehhhhmmm... what was it? ah yeah! the last from Indiana Jones... which well... I expected more from it, leave it at that.

Again, welcome to both of you, DCS and Macaveli. I doubt there will be another update on the list, since I'm not the kind of person who bothers other people about doing something, but consider yourself in ;P

KING KRIS

I AM BACK !
    Years
  • zel has a fan club count me in;)

Click here to feed me a fruit!
    Get your own at Dinomon!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    elow there zel. hope winter will fly away as quickly as possible. :P
    I can't stand the cold as well. xD

anyways, I have a little question to ask.
    have you ever asked someone out? :classic:

don't try and dodge the question, zel! :badsmile:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • King Kris, I suggest you to put those links, that egg and the SG userbar in your signature. Else, putting it at the end of each post you make... Well, for me it'd be too tiring :P

Just almost two more months of suffering, just two more months... :(

Is that really a little question? Ehhhhmmmm...

Well, have I ever asked someone out? Ehhhhmmmm...

*door's bell sounds... goes to check it out*

What was I, ah, have I ever asked someone out?

*phone rings, goes to investigate*

Ehhhmmm... What was the question? I forgot '^_^

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    zel... you really are dodging the question. -__-"
    well, anyways, 2 months? what's that 2 months are?

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Hu? Where do you live anyways. It must be far up North or something like that. Oh by the way this is my last year in school and did you know that I might be the only person on this site that lives in Macon Georgia?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • zel... you really are dodging the question. -__-"
    well, anyways, 2 months? what's that 2 months are?

I was just refering to the time till the next season.

And just to prove that I can reply to your question, the real answer is...

Hu? Where do you live anyways. It must be far up North or something like that. Oh by the way this is my last year in school and did you know that I might be the only person on this site that lives in Macon Georgia?

I live in Argentina, which is far the other way. I'm quite sure that, the moment you think you are the unique person from some place, it's the moment you discover that there's someone else from the same part. That's bound to happen, in a large community.

...is that I had, but with not very sucessful results. I havent tried a lot after that, because it wasnt something easy for someone like me to do, so now I'm in a passive stance. I wonder if there are girls who "do the first step?" :\

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    ...is that I had, but with not very sucessful results. I havent tried a lot after that, because it wasnt something easy for someone like me to do, so now I'm in a passive stance. I wonder if there are girls who "do the first step?" :\

I see... That's too bad to hear, zel... :\
    hm.., well, I know 'time' will set you to a girl which will be perfect for you... someday~

anyways, I'll be the first one to ask again, how are ya?
    How are things going?

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I'm... still a bit upset over that spammer who's been pestering me for a while, so it's not like I'm in my best mood. Luckily, going to sleep will make me calm down :)

Thanks, DJ. I wonder why you wanted to make me that question. Did you thought I'd be like some kind of playboy or something? :laugh:

Bye people, I'm gonna take that deserved rest :sleeping:

destinedjagold

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Did you thought I'd be like some kind of playboy or something? :laugh:

never did that thought came into my mind, zel. :\
    anyways, do take a nice rest to recover. ;)

also, the reason why I asked ya that question was, well... :\
    I thought you were inspired by a female love to keep up with your current status which I have always thought, which is that you're always cheerful, that is, what I can tell from your posts. :\

anyways, do have a great day~
    my busy hours will be over soon. then I can make that reward. ;)

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • I wonder what I replied to you last time, DJ?

...Anyway...

Well, I'm really happy that Argentina won the Gold Medal in soccer... About basket, well, we knew it was really hard. Let's hope that we take revenge on Lituania :P

The weather's still cold, as usual. And I hate that, as usual.

PIE!

Johto Legend 17

A Legend of Johto
    Years
  • Hey Zel? I learned that the country you live in is made up of mostly spanish talkers. Also do you know any good hexers and music makers that you know that is avaliabal because I need those 2 people for my hack.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I wonder what I replied to you last time, DJ?

...Anyway...

Well, I'm really happy that Argentina won the Gold Medal in soccer... About basket, well, we knew it was really hard. Let's hope that we take revenge on Lituania :P

The weather's still cold, as usual. And I hate that, as usual.

PIE!

About that, I was really sorry. I would have loved a Spain-Argentina in the final D: Oh, well. At least you got the Bronze.

I'm sorry I didn't see your reply XD

So, how has your day been?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back