• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Shika: We could actually pull that off. If you want to take the time to make the forum and stuff, go ahead. XD
    Heh, that's a fine idea, too. We can't get banned for that, either. :D

Marz: Okay, I made these friends on my own. You can't come barging in the place acting as if you own it. You don't. This is my fanclub, not yours. Get your own.

Murderface

You're going to report a Moderator? Are you serious? XDD

Damn Straight. That's called "Citizen's arrest."

You know how badly Marz wanted to be mod here, i mean dude, he was begging for that posittion. He even lowered himself into nearly begging the staff for it. Seriously, what the hell makes you think like you deserve this damn position more than he did?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Murdeface: Oh, is it now? Well, we'll see how that goes.

I did not know. I've no idea who this ''Marz'' is. If he wanted to be a moderator so badly, he should have done more about it. I mean, come on, his posts count is 0, and he joined this month. THIS MONTH. You're not gonna make mod just like that.

But now, it's too late. I'm a mod, he's not. Learn to live with it, Marz.

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    Shika: We could actually pull that off. If you want to take the time to make the forum and stuff, go ahead. XD
    Heh, that's a fine idea, too. We can't get banned for that, either. :D

I like to follow the second idea.
    Yeah... As I can't be stuffed to make a whole forum just for a war. xD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Wth is this? I thought this is a fanclub, not a warclub... since I'm joining anyway.

Hows it going, Deimos? Who is this other Marz thats raiding the thread?

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Shika: Yeah, I thought you might take that one. XD

Shuri-x: Hey dude, thanks for joining. Well, hopefully it will stop soon. He hasn't posted in here for a while, but I'm going to bed soon. He might strike then.
    I don't know who he is, really. He claims he used to be friends with everyone here. He certainly knows Murderface well. Oh well, we'll just have to see how it goes.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2018
    Dude... I came here to join a FC that belongs to this dude name Deimos or whatever...
    But Now that im like reading this boring peace of crap I decided to like not join it.

XD

Dude Marz/Deimos I bet you don't even remember me.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    No, I don't remember you.

...If you're not joining, then don't post. >> And don't call my Fanclub a peice of crap, thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2018
    No, I don't remember you.

...If you're not joining, then don't post. >> And don't call my Fanclub a peice of crap, thanks.

I changed my mind Im joining.

MY bad dude, just wanted it to be a bit more dramatic.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hah, you're Cosmic's brother, aren't you?

Well, glad to see you're back at PC. XD

Thanks for joining, I guess. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2018

Umm no actually.
    Who is this Cosmic ?
    Sounds hott if it's a girl...

No actually Im her boyfriend. XD;;

Last edited:

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    So shall we start? Seems like Toki is also willing to participate. xD

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Shuri-x: Hey dude, thanks for joining. Well, hopefully it will stop soon. He hasn't posted in here for a while, but I'm going to bed soon. He might strike then.
    I don't know who he is, really. He claims he used to be friends with everyone here. He certainly knows Murderface well. Oh well, we'll just have to see how it goes.

Hmm, whoever he 'really' is, for now, he stoled your name, therefore, he is an IMPOSTOR. I wouldn't believe anything he saids, if I were you.

Murderface

Who is this Cosmic ?

..wait, was cosmic "Dragon airs trainer?" xD

She was a girl? OMG! i should..totally be all over her now, seeing as I'm attracted to..anything with breasts O_O

I think she wanted to pair with me at one point, but ioi complety forget. that was like, months ago.

Shika-kun: Toki? Dude, like from Metalocalypse? Ugh, I was thinking of getting my name changed to "Toki_Wartooth" at some point, but my 4 months isn't over yet. Wait, WTF? Dude, why does my account say i only joined in December?

Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2018

She was a girl? OMG! i should..totally be all over her now, seeing as I'm attracted to..anything with breasts O_O

I think she wanted to pair with me at one point, but ioi complety forget. that was like, months ago.

Shika-kun: Toki? Dude, like from Metalocalypse? Ugh, I was thinking of getting my name changed to "Toki_Wartooth" at some point, but my 4 months isn't over yet. Wait, WTF? Dude, why does my account say i only joined in December?

I feel you brah.
    you so should've accepted it.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

..Where the hell did you come from? Um..Don't ever post in this FC again. or I'll have Marz use his awesomely badass mod powers to ban yo' ass, homie. Haha..no but seriousy, GTFO.

OMG! He's exactly like I used to be! All arrogant, and prissy..and full of teen angst. It's almost as if he actually is me..just y'know...all lame, and totally un-Metal.

That's was pretty messed up just now. Apparently the old Marz came back too? They were even talking about..Crap that actually all happened at one point. Things that they would know unless they actually were us..from another dimension.

*SHWASHWASHWAAAAAAAAA.*

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Umm no actually.
    Who is this Cosmic ?

No actually Im her boyfriend. XD;;

lol Cameron... Why are you posting here of all places? >->;

umm okay ......
    weird moment..
    I feel you brah.
    you so should've accepted it.
    Oh really? >0

No actually he is cameron. =/

Zet

Years
    I know how to open your ports and what not so then i can format your hard drive if you dare start a war.... lol wut? but imma a neutral so i'll work for anyone i guess if the payment is worth while =P

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    lol Cameron... Why are you posting here of all places? >->;

I actually find it kinda ironic that he happend to post here..just now, as we all witnessed ourselves go through a phase of extreme nostalgia, after not logging in since like, november..but awesome O_O

..is Cameron your brother, or that dude who asked you out that one time from over mtspace? XD

Zet Netroc: Exactly.

Back