• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Alright, so if you haven't figured it out yet, this is a fan club dedicated to my good friend, Deimos. He a really good guy, so if you don't know him, take the time to meet him. [/mushy crap]

So, Deimos decided that there will not be a member's list for this club. Why? I don't know. But his all-of-a-sudden weirdness is what makes him so fun to talk to.

Get to postin'

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    -Gets to postin'-

HAY DEIMOS :> I guess I'll join your third fanclub. Third one is the charm right? XD

Anyway yeah, hi. The snowman is a nice touch.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Aw I didn't get the first post. ._. *ten minutes late*

Haai Kels~~ Yes, Third time's the charm. Of course.. I closed all my other clubs myself. I just have to put up with this. XD;;

Hi.. again. XD Oh, indeed it is. I was browsing my amazing random symbols, and found it. Thought it was pretty unique, and BAM Zach put it in the title. :>

FUN FACT: That "Haai" originally had eight A's in it. I had to cut it down. >:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    HEY DEIMOS :D

Um, I think I joined one of your FC's in the past, but only posted there like once. So I'll join this one too

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    I'll join, I mean I joined all your others.. I think..
    Anyways Im joining this one too.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Marz, you kick ass, and you have been begging me for the past like, half hour to join, and now I feel bad because I haven't already ;;

So yeah, *Joinage*

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Jeffrey: HEYYY :D It wouldn't kill to be a little more active in this one. T_T Seriously, two posts. Two. XD Nice job. NEWAIZ Thanks for joining :3

Teresssssa: YES OMG. It kicks ass. I found it looking through my symbols, and I immediately feel in love with it's sexiness. It needed to be in the title.

Saba: Hey Saba! Thanks for joining :D

Michael: Thanks for finally getting around to it. XD;; Hey, you told me you would when I made you your FC, and I did. ._.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Oh definitely. I loved it so much I had to put it in my sig. O:

And I see you put it in your MSN screen name, too. XD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    A gift for when you get to a computer~

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

They deleted out posts </3

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    AHAHAHAHA, FIRST PAGE! >:D

And you didn't even have to drag me over here this time Marzipan. <3

Since you decided to call my Xylophone at my fanclub, I'm calling you Marzipan here, and then I'm going to disappear after awhile because an eye-for-an-eye makes the whole world...

HAVE 20/20 VISION! *runs away*

Yesh. I'm joining. :3 Because Marzipan is much <3.

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

Last edited:
    Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    A gift for when you get to a computer~

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

They deleted out posts </3

That pcture is based off an event that actually happened. I'm depicted as the character on the left <3

..that was awesome last night. we have to do it again sometime..before it endes, provided that none of us actually got an Ip ban last night XD

And it was that bastard scythekid (lul) who deleted our posts. NO LONGER IS HE MY BIFFL </3

..i especially loved Marz's 1st post in our rap battle XD

"Uh. Uh. Drunk. Krunk...." You know how it goes <_<

wait, so i know you're not gonna be able to get online toda, but i never actually found out why. Where the hell did you go? ;_;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    That pcture is based off an event that actually happened. I'm depicted as the character on the left <3
    Why yes it did happen. I am the one on the right who is brutally getting beaten by the rock </3

Maaaaaaaarz. You left us for an entire day. Thanks a lot. So anyway, how long are you away for again? I forget, lul.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Whoaaa postz.

Teresa: Yeah that's true. XD;; Hey, I just happened to have noticed it.. incredibly... fast >>;
    OMG THANK YOU <33 So glad you kept that. XD
    I got IPed as well, but now that I'm at a different IP, I would have screenshotted everything, but guess not. Anyway, I posted in their chatbox at least, telling them that none of our posts were offtopic, but that we could have not swore. XD;
    It was so worth getting IP banned for, though.

Xylophone~: omg yay <3
    Okay, that's fine. Other people have wanted to call me Marzipan, but ended up not. I have a feeling you will, though. XD
    I don't have 20/20 vision. I mean, I have good vision, but not perfect. >:
    Thank you~

Michael: Yeah, it was so worth it.
    Scythekid is like.. retarded. I don't know why he would delete our amazing posts.
    That rap battle was kick ass. XD
    I'm in Quebec now, and I'll have internet until I get back home, so all's good.

Kelsss: I did leave you for an entire day, but I'm back now~ I'm gonna be away from home for like... I dunno, until the 3rd, and I'm coming back that day.

Went: Yup. Sweet, thanks for joining. XD

Back