• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☃ A Mayz Fan Club

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    zel here, taking a break just to check on his friends' activities (no, I'm not stalking them! >.<)

Have you managed to do some activities outside? Like walking somewhere for doing something? I mean, at least I think that'd be the closest to doing some kind of sports, probably.
    Or perhaps have you been trapped at home and absorbed by your XBOX? :laugh:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    XD Friends are always nice, better than PMs about ShinyGold, and the ShinyGold thread. XD

Um... no? 8D I was in a car for seven hours today, so if that counts as somewhat outdoor. Other than that, I've been hooked on my Xbox for the past few days.. @_@

---

OKAY SO! 87 is now my most hated number. I will tell you why briefly. After a crazy huge spamfest that I didn't noticed because no one was reporting it and I was too busy playing Xbox, I ended up deleting 87 posts, warning 5 people and two of those got a two week ban.

If you don't believe me, I have further proof right here: click
    And further proof...
    ☃ A Mayz Fan Club

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hey, it's good to see you are taking the modding thing seriously (but, dont start to complain about it... Just think how much you'd suffer if you were to mod at the Rom Hacking section... :laugh:)

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    DUDE!!!!!!!! Marz, dude, you. You, are a beast. And that. That was awesome.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    XD Friends are always nice, better than PMs about ShinyGold, and the ShinyGold thread. XD

Um... no? 8D I was in a car for seven hours today, so if that counts as somewhat outdoor. Other than that, I've been hooked on my Xbox for the past few days.. @_@

---

OKAY SO! 87 is now my most hated number. I will tell you why briefly. After a crazy huge spamfest that I didn't noticed because no one was reporting it and I was too busy playing Xbox, I ended up deleting 87 posts, warning 5 people and two of those got a two week ban.

If you don't believe me, I have further proof right here: click
    And further proof...
    ☃ A Mayz Fan Club

Dude, oh..dude..you're responisible for Azonic's banning? You realize that you now..have a cult made up entirely of pre-adolescent boys pissed at you, right?

I would have been there to back you up, but y'know..seeing as I'm not currently modded to this section even though i probably should be but i don't kiss ass like you did, I couldn't really do too much. sorry dude =/

..Since my last warning was kinda..lame, can you maybe advocate to the staff for me to get flame credits? 8D

Props Bra'

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Chikara: :D Awesome. XD I tend to eat noobs. :3
    Oh, I do concur. I really like that part of my post. XD
    Thanks~

zel: I do, I do. Nah, I won't be complaining. I did more in that night than I usually do in like.. a month. XD

Zach: Thanks, dude. XD

Michael: Really? ...Sweet...
    Flame credits? Wtf? XD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Dude, Marz!!!!! *throws a rock* HEADS UP!
    ......don't ask, I don't know.......

:D
    How's it going? You still vengefully beating lynching pwning da n00bs? :P

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    ..ow D:

Nope, as there are no noobs 2 pwn today T_T

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah dude, flame credits. Like, y'know, being able to say things I normally would get warned for, based on the fact that my last ban was complete dildos T_T

Um, you're not looking hard enough ._.

seriously, if you're looking to bust some newbs ass, just like, click Nica's FC O_O

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Michael: Oh. XD Good luck getting those. XD
    Maybe I'll do that. XD

Nica: Where's the Pachi's MCG? o_o Is it the Pachirisu Fanclub or something?

----

So anyway, my day got ttly ruined because of the MotM results. For three months in a row, I won Favorite Male first place. This month, I got second place. T_____T And I lost to Lumine.

No, I'm not that sad about it, but I needed to point it out. XD

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Hey Marz. Deimos is bright tonight, amarite?

So, who, besides myself and Marz, love our matching themes? :333

And, at least you get votes, Marz. No one ever votes for me for anything. T_____T

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Hey Marz. Deimos is bright tonight, amarite?

So, who, besides myself and Marz, love our matching themes? :333

And, at least you get votes, Marz. No one ever votes for me for anything. T_____T

..Screw MotM. Whoever wrote up the results thread can go to hell. i mean, i won most Metal too, but apparently she decided not to put that up there. That's such slap too my face, knowing that i won a category, and it hadn't been publically annouced like that. [/angst]

Your themes kick ass. Chikara is supposably working on a theme for me using the green ranger with the text "DAAANANAAANANANAAAAAA."

..Marz, don't effing comment on how long i was gone just now T.T

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I forced Michael to come back. Well..he was seduced into coming back by me. ;3

This is a glorious day.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Klippy: I have no idea if Deimos is bright tonight, I don't follow astrology. :D
    I usually get an average of 40 votes in total T_T

Yeah.. by calling him a fag. XD
    I am not surprised. You got someone to come back to PC after less than 24 hours of leaving, and you got a matching theme with someone! 8D

Michael: LOLO!!!! Less than a day. That's a new low for you, dude. XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Klippy: I have no idea if Deimos is bright tonight, I don't follow astrology. :D
    I usually get an average of 40 votes in total T_T

Yeah.. by calling him a fag. XD
    I am not surprised. You got someone to come back to PC after less than 24 hours of leaving, and you got a matching theme with someone! 8D

Michael: LOLO!!!! Less than a day. That's a new low for you, dude. XD

..Actully, um, remember how I came back within 3 hours of my ban ending? That was actually my all-time low. I realized then that I had..nothing else to do. i tried going on TCoD, but fly wasn't on atm. T_T

Klippy has mad persuasive skillz, yo.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Oh dude.. that time you actually tried to leave? I thought you were joking, since it did actually last 3 hours. XD

u rly luff pc dun u?

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yes, now...Michael. Make me that damn club.

And, I did NOT call him a fag.

M ichael says:
    The reason i left is because <_<
    Klippy - クリピ says:
    Shut up. Come back.
    M ichael says:
    Queen boo ;;
    Klippy - クリピ says:
    SHUT UP
    M ichael says:
    She thinks you guys all suck...
    M ichael says:
    every person there..
    Klippy - クリピ says:
    Then, come back if she's gone.
    M ichael says:
    BUT I LOVED HER <33
    Klippy - クリピ says:
    Don't be a fag. Come back.
    M ichael says:
    ..You're very persuasive, you know that

..>.>

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Klippy: YOU'RE GETTING A FANCLUB? Awesome.
    Oh, it seems you're right. I didn't see anything about being a fag. I saw something crossed out, but I couldn't read it too well, so I skipped it.

Nica: Oh. Yeah, Pikachu isn't really worthy of an FC. Only like Rene likes Pikachu anymore. And all those fanboy 10 year olds.

---

And an update on what it is to be a moderator. I just updated both MCG rule threads to add the Custom Infraction things. I suggest you go read those now. x:

Back