• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ Pokémon Claim Thread ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Sorry about the gap between updates. Been on a bit of a hiatus lately but I took a break from exam studying to quickly edit the list. ;)

No issues this time! I was so sure I was gonna have to deny some claims when I saw Ninetales got like 4 claims in the same run but amazingly, it only had one previous claim. xD; At any rate, we have 3 more full Pokémon: Charizard, Gardevoir, and Giratina. So no one else can claim them.
    i thought i should point out an easter egg on the banner for this thread

★ Pokémon Claim Thread ★

Theres a skitty on top of a wailord ( HSOWA )
    I was wondering if anyone would catch that. ;P

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    I'd like to claim:
    Absol
    Latias
    Typhlosion

Thank yea kindly.

Last edited:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    here are my claims:

pikachu
    lugia
    dragonair

thanks ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    Keeping:

• Magikarp

Dropping:

• Beedrill
    • Scyther

Claiming:

• Fearow
    • Kakuna

I didn't find something like this in the rules, but I might have overlooked it, so: If there is a time that has to be passed (and that's more than the time since my last post) between changing claims, forget this.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back