• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

★ The Psionic Citadel ★ (Psychic Pokemon fan club)

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rka8isz

Is Confused.
Years
Welcome to the club Huggie! Mew, Latias, Latios, Gardevoir, and Gallade are definitely amazing. Mewtwo too! I prefer most Psychic types just for their looks though.

Years
I would like to join too!! :)
Starter pokemon : Mewtwo <3no nicknames I like the original name better!
Reason: ehm well, I was always a fan of psychic pokemon but when I saw the first movie and Mewtwo it kinda inspired me...and I started training them...powerful pokemon with plenty of different abilities and moves and cuties I might add :3 My favorites are Mewtwo ( obviously hehe)
mew, the eon duo and gardevoir with gallade!

Hi Huggie, welcome to our club.

Mewtwo is a beast, it's cool and I love Psychic-types.

We are talking about Unown right now, get involved if you like!

Huggie

Mewtwo lover :3
Years
thank you very much!
Unknowns huh? oh well...I wouldn't like to talk about it XD
scared me to the hell when I saw the 3rd movie! Creepy floating letters with creepy voices and creepy habits and a huge lion-like pokemon that obeyed them....I would say they are creepy hahaha I guess I don't like them very much but I have to admit that they are inspiring.
I completed the Ruins Of Alps mini challenge in soulsilver and I was searching forever to find the "?" and "!" unknowns.

Hikari10--> I have come to believe that a fully trained mewtwo is capable of sweeping the entire game :3

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Huggie- Welcome to the club, hope you have a lot of fun. I agree, we've had enough Unown for now. Let's just screw Unown and talk about the current PotW, Latios; and how nobody bothered to post any pics of him :(. I guess I'd have to post some myself before the last few hours of his week of glory run out.

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
Latios pics-
(warning- the last one is huge!)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Huggie

Years
here are three images of the mighty Latios XD
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Huggie

Years
thanks avishka!!! nice pictures!! <3 (how did you make the pics appear??? sniff :()

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Huggie- I VM'd you earlier on how to make pics appear with the img tags; I'd request you to read that again. But I must inform you, the 1st pic you linked has already been posted by me and the 2nd one isn't a direct link to the image so it wouldn't show up even if you use the tags correctly. I'd recommend you find the correct urls. And I'm always here if you need more help.

@Avishka- Nice pics. I haven't read the fanfics yet, but will do when I have some free time :).

And now it's time to make way for the new PotW.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
New PotW, new question and two new topics have been added.

How would you use your Psychic Pokemon to pull a prank on someone?

I'd use Hypnosis to put them to sleep and Teleport them to some foreign land. The next morning they'd wake up "very confused in Cuba".

@Limanya- I'm so very sorry to hear that! I hope it gets well soon. Don't try to post, you might stress your injured hand. Take care.

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Limanya- I asked "why did Jirachi get buffeted", not "why is the sentence wrong". And I know Jirachi is genderless, but I still like to call Jirachi "hax queen". I think the title really suits it her. You're free to hunt me down for it if you want :D.

Btw, I hope your injury wasn't an April fool prank? Because if it was, it was a pretty suckish one.

@mR- Even if your Pokemon can see a person's future, how would it tell you? And how would you pull a prank with that? Well, I guess you could win the lottery or something and pulling a prank wouldn't be that difficult when you're filthy stinkin rich.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Nope, it isn't a prank. It really hurts. Just took a bath with a plastic bag around my hand. Oh, and 2 of my pokemon have been PotW now!

Quiz: Soak was used on Jirachi. Now she is Water type.

Last edited:

Sayan

is tightening its focus
Years
@Limanya- I'm pretty sure it's 3- Lugia, Espeon and Jirachi. Btw, ALL of my Pokemon have been PotW (cause I have only 1)!

Sorry for doubting the genuineness of your injury. I hope you didn't mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back