• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ ★ ☆ Sea Fox Trading Co. ~ DWF, Shinies, Events

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Do you have any of the DWFs I'm missing? :
#086 Seel ★ Ice Body
#299 Nosepass ★ Sand Force
#327 Spinda ★ Contrary
#422 Shellos ★ Sand Force
#440 Happiny ★ Friend Guard

Sure, I'd be interested in one of the DW first gen starters... can you tell me what their natures are?

Yeah I can trade you all of those except Happiny (I have a Chansey)
Just PM me when you want to trade. I'll be able to trade in 7 hours or so.

Kitori

[FONT=impact][COLOR=#000000][I][b] V A L K Y R I E
Years
Yeah I can trade you all of those except Happiny (I have a Chansey)
Just PM me when you want to trade. I'll be able to trade in 7 hours or so.

Oh man, it would be so awesome if I could get all of those from you (including chansey). Is there anything else you wanted from me? I'll make sure I'm around when you get back.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
Oh man, it would be so awesome if I could get all of those from you (including chansey). Is there anything else you wanted from me? I'll make sure I'm around when you get back.

Sorry I'm not really used to this site's layout yet, but how do I know if you're on?
Yeah you can have those five. I decided to put all my DWFs in my box, and they're taking up a lot of space so I'm thinking of just trading them all away :P

Kitori

Years
Sorry I'm not really used to this site's layout yet, but how do I know if you're on?
Yeah you can have those five. I decided to put all my DWFs in my box, and they're taking up a lot of space so I'm thinking of just trading them all away :P

Lol~ It's okay, you can tell when someone is online by looking at your profile... I think if you're using the default forum skin it shows a blue person outline next to their username if they're online, and it's gray if they're offline.

I'll VM you.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
hey kit,
my white 2 fc is 2796 0431 9314
i'm ready to trade.
my dw giratina bashful nature UT. for your dwf sableye

Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2013
Hi I would like a mellota from the event and I don't have good pokemon to give is that a problem
My friend code is for white 2 it is 4470 9821 2617 ill be in the room when your ready

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
hey do u have dream world skarmory and pontya. i can offer dream world Piplup is Korean while dream world Chimchar and dream world Turtwig are Japanese

i got tese three form tabor, he said they were legite

Kitori

Years
hey do u have dream world skarmory and pontya. i can offer dream world Piplup is Korean while dream world Chimchar and dream world Turtwig are Japanese

i got tese three form tabor, he said they were legite

I do have skarmory and ponyta! :] Do you want a third one? I'd like all three of those if possible. xD If not, I can choose 2.

Troubleo31 said:
Hi I would like a mellota from the event and I don't have good pokemon to give is that a problem
My friend code is for white 2 it is 4470 9821 2617 ill be in the room when your ready

Uhh... sorry, I don't give my events away for free. ^^; You can try the Quick Trade thread? People are looking for all natures of the new Deoxys, I'm sure you can get a Melloetta that way.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 23, 2016
not at the moment, but ill give u all three

should i use the same fc for u as last time and as i said u can have all three, im not greedy like that with my pokes

and one more thing Piplup is not in a dream bal, but the other two r

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Would you happen to have a DWF Eevee and a DW Bold (or F) Tangela I could have?

Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
I do have them and I can trade them to you. Did you have something to offer for them?

I have a few shiny perfect pokes but they're from somebody on here so you probably already have them. I'm in the process of EV training a few pokes so if you could clone them for me (I have no idea how) I could give you a copy.

Timid Latios
252 SpAtk/252Spd
Surf/Psyshock/Draco Meteor/Thunderbolt

Impish Dusknoir (PERFECT IVS)
252 Def/Sp. Def
Will-O-Wisp/Fire Punch/Earthquake/Pain Split

Jolly Heracross
252 Attack/Speed
(Moveset not completed yet)

Not sure if any of those interest you. Let me know. If they don't I could EV train the Tangela, evolve it into a Tangrowth, and trade it back to you as a fully EV'd poke to trade. Just let me know - i'm kind of nooby and still building up lol :)

Kitori

Years
Hey everyone, I'm really sorry but I'll be out of town until the 27th (since the 17th) so I wont be able to trade until I get back. Let me know if you want to cancel the requests or if you don't I'll contact you to see if you still want them when I get back.

Years
I'm interested in DWF Vanillite. Nature and IV spreads do not matter.

I can offer you an event or shiny with redistribution privileges.

Events (all UT; will be cloned)
IV spreads available on request. The pokemon above the dotted line are on my Black card; the ones below are on B2. (FC's in sig)
Spoiler:

I can also RNG for any breedable shiny with any nature and IV spread. If you want a DW ability, go here for the list of pokemon I can RNG with those abilities. If you're interested in RNG services, be sure to be specific in what you want or I'll just use whatever seed(s) come up first. RNG requests are always done on my Black card.

I don't mind waiting until you get back, but this isn't one of the forums I check very often, so could you send me a VM/PM just telling me what you want when you can trade again?

Kitori

Years
I'm back, I'm going to VM everyone to make sure they still want/need what was requested. Thanks for being patient with me!

Back