• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Monster Guy: Haha you pretty much said what everyone was thinking :p Or possibly the Sausage Fest Chronicles *shot*

But yeah, I think there are two or three others that were interested in a spot. I'm not sure if they are still interested, but this will be a toughie for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Whew. Long post, but it's finished. So my post pretty much sums up the situation and gives the group their goal.

Meanwhile, poor Langdon is all by himself, so I did him the favor of meeting a possible companion until he meets up with the group, which he will.

And with that, we are almost out of the undergrounds!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Ehhh....what? Are you talking about the old man? He was using a rock to engrave his drawings on the wall haha :p

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Lol, no. I meant like inside the OOC Summary. Like when you're posting and want a picture in it. Some people use the circular avatars. Wondering if you could tell me?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Oh okay I think I sort of get what you mean. I take it you are talking about how you make say a square image into a circle in the post. Well, I'm not sure if there's a way to do it through CSS, but what I did was just use photoshop and turn it into a circle :/

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Ahhhh, I had a feeling that was it. Alright man, thanks for letting me know?

In hindsight, I probably should've just VM or PM you about this. lol. Next time I'll do that.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okey dokey, let's get to it.

Since you are the only one who put out an SU, I think it's safe to say you are accepted Yamagi! Plus, your SU is really good, so that's a plus :) I'll message you some stuff on how you'll come in, plus I need you to change some stuff up.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Just wondering if anyone else wanted to post, or should I just go ahead and form a post for us to go on ahead?

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    Sorry for the short Wymond post. I don't feel like its too bad considering the people he's converting with but than again maybe I'm wrong. Plus, I didn't see him doing to much more than what he did.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Sorry to do this, but I'm gonna be pulling out of this RP. Things are getting just a bit too busy IRL to focus on so many at the moment, and I need to clear my plate a bit so I don't drown. It's been fun guys, and I wish you all the best and hope you all have fun. Take care! :3

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    @Judge: I can understand where you're coming from. But perhaps it would be simpler if you just step inside the shoes of your character, get in a quiet place and let the noise drown away. If that don't help than you'll just have to let time do it for you. Haha :) I do that often.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Challenger: I'll be looking forward to that post haha :p

@Albunnie: No worries, I understand. Thanks for playing though!

@Judge: Don't worry if you can't think of something right now, I should have something up that moves the three guys along anyways.

But now I'm gonna need to think of a way to get rid of Nel without killing her off lol. Anyways, expect a post from me after Challenger.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
    *doesn't post when he said he would*

*dies from karma*

So sorry guys! I have been struggling between making myself post and Mass Effect! (Going on my second play through of the trilogy.) Will be doing so today! Could be in the next couple hours, could be later tonight. We shall see!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I can post first, if you want. Unless you already have something down to post, because I don't want you to go through and change up your entire post if I post first lol.

Back