• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Judge Mandolore: You are almost there. Just add a little bit more to the appearance, and get rid of his greatsword and armor (they are gone). But I think you should just a tiny bit more to the personality or at least expand it. In the history it says he killed off the prisoners, but in the personality it says he has a code of honor. He is an ex-soldier, so does he have some sort of anger issues that would make him kill all those people? I know he hates Dark Magic, but it seems kind of contradictory that a knight/soldier just went against his honor to slaughter a bunch of prisoners who used dark magic, who may not have any relevance to the blindness of his eye :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Judge: Alright, alright, I think I have grilled you hard enough. Just make sure to expand more on his clothing, as I have no clue what a 'silk outfit' could mean. You are accepted, and paired up with Lacangel's character Trace at the start of the RP, if that is okay with you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I took Lacangel's advice with pairing up through personality, and decided to give one of the shyest guys some alone time with the female haha. I wanna see how it plays out.

Sorry, I feel like I took advantage of my GM position :/ If you want to switch it up let me know lol

EDIT:

So, the IC thread is up. When you guys are ready, feel free to post. You can joint post or whatever you want. But here are some details of what is going on currently:

1) Your character has just woken up within the underground chambers of the prison. They may or may not remember what happened prior to waking up. You can also post a little 'dream' of how they ended up in the prison if you wish at the beginning of your post, but you don't have to. Your characters will wake up with your respective partners near you. Pretty much, you two just wander around the undergrounds trying to find a way out. If you want to run into the other players, go ahead.
    2) Magic is unusable as of right now in the underground chambers. You have no weapons, nor armor with you as well. Wits and brawn are the way to go.
    3) The only enemies you will encounter down here are either other random prisoners (which may be either hostile or nice), as well as the 'beast/pet' the prison keeps down there. Although the latter may not be encountered yet. Feel free to come up with your own NPC prisoners for the duration of the underground.
    4) We will all eventually find each other in the undergrounds, which we will then find the way out together. I'm gonna try my hardest to make sure that we don't spend too much time down here.

If you got any questions or something just let me know.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Genesis: you are of course accepted. Happy posting!

If anyone has any troubles with posts and whatnot let me know I shall help to the best of my ability :)

::EDIT::
    I forgot to mention this, but when your character wakes up, it is in more or less the same kind of cave room that Artus and Lucifer have woken up in. There's a dark corridor or two leading out of your room, with torches mounted on the sides (the soldiers sometimes comedown here so it's mainly for their convenience, but the prisoners can use it also). Pretty much, everyone is in one big underground maze.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • For those of you wondering, I'm waiting on Albunnie to post before I do.

Why don't we use this thread more?

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Alright that sounds good. I'll prolly post
    After another post, and then we can get a move on and get out of the undergrounds with the help of the old man prisoner :D

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • I'll get something up after class.

EDIT: And by that, I mean tomorrow. Ugh... >.<

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    @Monster Guy: Yeah, that's cool, I'll probably post after you or something seeing as it'll give Tim a chance to react to the situation.

But yeah, I don't think we need to spend too much longer in the caves, but once we get out, I do have a question for y'all. In this RP, I will often give you guys a lot of choices on what we do, so my question: Boss battle can happen either when we get out of the undergrounds, or it can happen later in the RP. When did you guys want it?

The story/plot I have written out makes it easy for this particular boss to be fought now or can be fought at a later date.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    It's fine Challenger.

I'll prolly post tomorrow in the evening that gets the group moving along, so if anyone wants to post before me go ahead or let me know so I can give you some time.

Ughh, and I really don't want to be that kind of GM, but I'm also going to have to kick Lacangel out. Ill give him another few days, but I guess his spot will up for grabs.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Sign-Up Sheet:

☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]
    Name: Wymond (Doran Enlil) | Wandering Wind

Element: Wind

Appearance: At first glance Doran has a certain spark about him, an air that feels like electricity is hovering just above one's skin. He has star-shaped hair that juts out all around his head in thick bangs of dark brown. His eyebrows, although thin, lay above the mirrors of most of his emotions and curiosity. A deep darkness resides around the caramel color of his iris. Well, his eyes are just one of the reasons most people tend to remember him during a cursory glance. He stands at six feet exactly and has an athletic frame built for combat; he appears to be that rare type that maintains balances between the intimidating and meek, all the better for him to catch his opponents off guard.

His clothing is very simplistic. As long as its comfortable for him in most climates, durable, and cheap; he'll wear it. As of right now, he sports a white tank top with two large brush strokes coming from the lower side. It lays lethargically on a leather belt, that just so happens to holds together a light-brown leather thigh-guard for his right leg. His pants are slim, fitting, and just a tad loose near the ankles, where he usually have them folded up, so that his boots are on display. He wears but one accessory and that is a animal-skinned scarf that had been left to him as a infant. Its since outgrown its uses, so he wears it on his wrist as a warmer.

Personality: Friendly, carefree, and somewhat dense; Doran has on multiple occasions been called weird and awkward. His most evident or standoffish trait would be his breezy personality. He greets most adversities with a smile and go-with-the-flow mindset. Where others would believe that a serious outlook is needed, one would probably be able to catch Doran sleeping soundly. Most of the time he tends to be oblivious and blundering; something he sorta inherited from his adopted father. The old man was so entertaining to him as a child, that he aspired to become like him. A feat that sorta just melded with him as he became.

The only time he actually grows any kind of back-bone is when a life-threatening situation somehow comes his way. Most would notice a change in his eyes first, then a sudden and very dense air, followed by a undeniable seriousness. He tends to still maintain some form of density when feeling 'heated' as he calls it. During which he somehow still manages to be merciful against his opponents.

Far from considering himself a leader, Doran has always been the type to do what he felt was right. Following his own personal justices. He's not above revenge either and fiercely loyal to his comrades. Which, despite his various amiable traits above, tends to take a lot to be placed into. This lack of trust stems from his nomadic heritage with his father, where the two of them had only traveled with each other.

Hometown: Abaddon| If you look on the map this place has long since been destroyed, considered an archaic ruinage pipe for thieves, killers, and psychopaths to wither off and die in. However, somewhere in its dank, fog-filled lands of dark hills was a small tribe that kept itself secret. Up until they started savagely killing each other.

History: Abandoned north-west of the forgotten land: Abaddon; Doran's first memory was the face of a elderly man. His eager grin plaster on his face so kindly that it made him curious The old man made sure to raise the boy with innocence at the forefront of his mind. Far away from the politics of any Salos nobleman. The two only walked into town when necessities were needed and even then they didn't stay for no more than a day.

The old man held great knowledge of Salos. He taught the boy how to read, write, fight, and to a degree how to invoke magic. Yes, a magician was his adopted-father and even though he refused to use his magic outside of non-harmful situations; he always taught the boy to defend himself if the need ever came. Over the years Doran took up a form of hand-to-hand combat, hoping to be capable of protecting the elderly man that he'd come to love. It was a simple adaption of jabs and kicks, that often came from a pivoting momentum.

When Doran turned sixteen the old man abruptly sent him off in search of his origins. Telling him the truth of his discovery and his own speculations before hand. On his journey, Doran helped out many towns and many villages but was often only stopping through to get supplies; the rest of the time he was traveling the lands like he was taught. He picked up some swordplay from a swordsman that rescued and traveled with him during one of his reckless acts of chivalry. He suggested getting a guarded hilt but Doran preferred the guard-less shirasaya instead.

A few years later, he was bashed against his head unknowingly entering taken Kale territory. Apparently he had been attacking Grandora's soldiers for month without even knowing it. He had even gotten a pretty high bounty because of it. Now he rests, when he awakes he'll deal with his predicament.

Weapon: Single-edged shirasaya sword | guardless katana.

Magic:

Air Sensory [WIND] | Doran feels through the air with his naturally attuned magic. Usually innate, this magic drains him slowly but allows him to sense the presence of others around him.

Zephyr Form: Breathe [WIND] | Doran creates a powerful gust around himself that is capable of forcing people back and hits them with a force capable of knocking the air out of them. This drains his magic in a hasty manner.

Zephyr Form: Kickoff [WIND] | Doran has the capabilities of sending a high pressure of wind towards his opponents with a kick of his leg. If he has a sword this attack becomes more deadlier thanks to the already sharp catalyst. Drains him moderately with each use.

Other: Doran is very big on napping. He hates when people interrupts them, will rarely wake up without less than two hours of sleep, and more often than not goes to sleep at the drop of a dime.

Last edited:

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
    Years
  • Yamagi pounces like a cat! Good to see you again, my man!

It seems like we have quite the group gathering in these tunnels...I'm excited! I say we fight the boss now if that's okay with you guys?

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
  • We needed someone with wind.

We also needed another female. :P This RP may as well be called Nel's harem. xD *shot*

Back