• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] ☆ A Tale of Heroes (M)[OOC]

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Okey dokey I posted :)

First group has some fighting action going on, because I thought some of the characters could of have been a bit rusty on the whole combat thing. You don't have to kill him, knocking them out will do the trick. I didn't put descriptions of the prisoners because I didn't think it mattered, plus I thought you guys could just make appearances for them if you wanted.

The Second group is not really fighting yet, but they also have something interesting going on as they are being chased now by what the old man was talking about.

If you haven't guessed, the second group is obviously going to be chased, and then meets the first group, and then we finally get out of the undergrounds, so we are nearly there guys :)

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
    Years
    Okey dokey I posted :)

First group has some fighting action going on, because I thought some of the characters could of have been a bit rusty on the whole combat thing. You don't have to kill him, knocking them out will do the trick.

Tim's not much of a fighter. He won't be killing or knocking out anything. xD

Thank goodness he's holding a torch though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Lol I figured as much :p That's why Artus told him to keep everything lit, and possibly grab the other fallen torch. Tim can be the resident torch holder lol.

Also, if anyone has any ideas on how to get rid of Albunnie's character I;m all ears. I really don't want to just kill her, as that would just cheapen the whole thing lol. I was thinking maybe she somehow gets separated, or something?

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
    She could meet her father or something, he's king of thieves afterall. Just say he was captured and she decided to stay with him. What happens to them afterwards...well thats up to you.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah, that sounds good too. Ah well I'll think of something.

But crap, Wymond ditched the group haha :p This is getting slightly complicated, so I took the liberty of making this handy-dandy mini-map:

Spoiler:

So, those green dots are Wymond/Langdon/Biff, and red dot in front is the beast. I guess Wymond is going towards the direction of the beast, but he can escape by going the southern path. There's also another path behind them that will eventually merge with that southern path that leads to Artus' group.

The yellow dot is the other group, and the red ones are the hostile prisoners. That blue dot is the node we need to get out, so it's pretty close by. It's fine if nobody wants to take down the other prisoners, seeing as how the beast will prolly take care of them 0.0 But otherwise deal with them if you want lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    I'll make a post for Wymond's group soon to get things going. Maybe I'll post something for Artus' group as well if nobody posts before me. I smashed my hand the other day and it's making it really hard to type, so apologies if someone was waiting for me to do something :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah, I really don't want this to die. But like I said, if nobody else posts, I'll try and make a post today to 'bump' things along.

Also, don't worry about Nel, I got that covered lol.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    It's cool, I posted.

So yeah, I guess Biff and Langdon have made their way to the group, following that route in the mini-map that goes behind them, and then downwards to merge with the route that is right in front of Wymond and the Beast. It's wouldn't be possible to outrun the beast, or fight it, so maybe create a scapegoat that gets killed in order for Wymond to get out of the way? Or maybe the beast is already snacking on something and he's able to scrape by? Also, I prisoner warning for Langdon, and if he wants, Biff can do some sort of support tactics to help beat the prisoner.

Aaaand Artus has initiated first hit and has managed to somewhat temporarily get rid of one hostile prisoner, whislt the other has dealt a sucker punch to faze Artus.

We are almost there guys :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Wymond is now at the exit, correct?

Once someone (or a few) from the other group posts, I'll try and wrap up the skirmish quickly, as I don't want to keep Wymond waiting lol. From there on things will pick up smoother I hope.

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2023
    Yeah, I'll check up on them to see if they are still in, but I'm sure something had just come up or something.

Back