• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Color Me Evil's Graphics Shop ☆

레트로

Banned
Years
  • ☆ Color Me Evil's Graphics Shop ☆

If you could put this in the signature also, it would be appreciated, sorry for being so late. D:
    It's okay if you already started though. ^^;

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Type: Icon
    Stock: 1
    Size: 100x100
    Other: Just do your best.

Last edited:

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
  • Sorry for my late reply, It's just that I've not had access to the internet for a few days. Anyway, thanks for the awesome job.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Type: Tag
    Stock:This Ma'm :>
    Size:350*120
    Text: (No text please)
    Other: Could you make it all vector-ish and colorful? It's fine if you can't:>

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
  • Type: Icon, please
    Stock:
    https://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l43/harislade/1144247351_Couple51_X-1.jpg
    Size: The usual
    Text: If it looks okay, could I have celuthea, if it looks horrible, don't worry
    Other: Nothing, I don't think

Thanks so much in advance, celuthea :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I love your tags and avvies CME! Expect me to request here as soon as I can post links to other sites loll.

EDIT2: You look swamped, I'll take a load off, nix my request.

Last edited:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Cool it there, Ultra Ball X.

1, Its only been 5 days since you requested

2, CME, strangely enough, does have a life

3, Have you seen how many requests she has? o.O

EDIT: speaking of which - if you haven't started mine yet, CME, the you could drop that one. Your workload's pretty extreme as it is. :P

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
    Years
  • Guys... As Color Me Evil said before, she has a life. Every time you request, you make her workload increase by about 30-60 minutes.

And considering the quality, that's increased by maybe another hour or two.

Try to request at another time...

(And no, I'm not trying to mini-mod)

Last edited:

Zebra Thunderhead

the avenger
    Years
  • Due to my mom being awesome and breaking my laptop which had a lot of my resources on it, requests are going to be on a small hiatus until I can clear some room on my desktop for new resources. Bear with me and don't give me attitude about taking forever. If you don't like my laptop breaking, too bad. Go somewhere else.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • Due to my mom being awesome and breaking my laptop which had a lot of my resources on it, requests are going to be on a small hiatus until I can clear some room on my desktop for new resources. Bear with me and don't give me attitude about taking forever. If you don't like my laptop breaking, too bad. Go somewhere else.

That's okay CME, there's no rush at all ;3

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Take your time ;D No need to rush~

Hope you get your laptop fixed though ^^

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years

Yeah thats fine i can wait as well take all the time you need.

Back