• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Color Me Evil's Graphics Shop ☆

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Korova

Woah that's awesome!

Cheers CME.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    Actually CME not to be an ass..

But if possible, Could you make it 130x130 please?

if not it's ok :3

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    Hello, I'm just one of many customers amazed by your rockin skills :)

Type: Tag please
    Stock: https://media.photobucket.com/image/arcanine/ridot_album/arcanine3.jpg?o=2
    Size: I'm not exactly good with pixel sizes, but Black Pendulum Rayquaza size looks good :). I'll edit this in a sec so you dont have to search for it :)
    (ok he posted a link of his size so ill just borrow his: https://www.freewebs.com/thetribeofcastingwands/Absol%20Siggy%20(2).jpg)
    Text: ElHeroe's Ev and Shiny Center
    Other: I sort of want it to look fearsome, like its eminating Power.

Once again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    Thanks CME! :D
    It looks excellent, and sorry for burdening you...:(

Last edited:

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    @ CME: Thanks very much for my Avy and Siggy they are brilliant and you done it really quickly as well. So once again thanks very much.

Regards,

BB

Years
    Goketsu
    I just did one for you. Wait a bit or go see somebody else.
    Sorry =o I have alot of favorite pokemon x)
    and thats fine..but next time could you maybe tell I need to wait a bit earlier. I don't mind waiting , but I waited like 5 days and =/ well I think you get the point. Anyways I wouldn't go to another shop when yours is the best ^^ anyways like I said I don't mind waiting a little so just finish my request when you get time ..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    ~Kiss Kiss~

/cuts
    If anything needs to be changed, lemme know. x_x;[/quote]

Oh
    My
    Gawd!
    I WUV them!!!!
    OwO!!!

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Heh. Don't mind if I request here again.

Type: Tag
    Stock: https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh245/ArmyGuy0628/Capture3.png?t=1234922933
    Size: 480x300
    Text: The Silver Wolf
    Avatar?: Yes, and 130x130 please (though 100x100 would work too)
    Other: Oh lord, here come the specifics DX

-I'd like the image to be on the left, if possible. And I'd like the whole drawing to be there since it's small enough for that. And of course, the Japanese symbols and the author's signature removed.

-I'd prefer it if you did a silvery blue scheme, but whatever works :3 Oh, and I don't want any of the colors of the scheme to overlap the drawing, unless you must.

-I'd like the text (that you asked for in this form) on the bottom right, and for it to match the scheme I mentioned above, but still stick out a bit and have a bit of "class" to it (well, some sort of fancy font, I suppose, though really, any font's OK I guess). Oh, and I don't want it overlapping the image, unless that has to be done.

That...should be it. If there's anything you're confused about (I might've been a bit too picky, for example =P), feel free to drop me a VM.

Back