• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☆ Shaymin Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    @A-Burrito: Ok, I'll be available later today to trade. FC in sig.
    @Dmatt: Check third page, I posted them there.
    @CME: Actually, I'll have to get Twilight to change this, but the Shaymin is actually Serious, not Adamant. I'll check your thread.
    @Patrick: Can you tell me the IVs?

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    So what do you want for the modest shaymin!?!?! i can offer a timid 10 ANIV celebi (event for event) of jliazard guy wanted IV bred so can offer IV bred modest lotad and adamant poison heal shrmooish just depends on who can trade really

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    Lookin for Any of your UT Shaymins, Timid/Modest would be favored, but as I said, any is fine :D

Willing to trade Shiny: Female level 14 Marill UT (has been cloned). Male Docile 5 Machop UT, Male Sassy 6 Kricketot UT. Up to all 3 if needed :P (Last 2 I don't really like... got them in a trade from a friend, and they're just takin up box spot now :P)

shaymin1

Years
    could i have a timid shaymin with good ivs?and maybe a tru dragonite?
    i will also give you a shiny ut piplup♪

Dmatt

Medium-Rare Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2014
    For the timid one, how's a shiny timid azelf? or adamant technician scyther with 31 in attack and speed?

Gunners

wants Arsenal to pwm everyone!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2009
    jlizard, i have all the power items. What will you give me for all of them?

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Adamant shaymin US for Shiny Navel Rock Lugia, Darkrai Ranger BT Japanese. Or Darkrai Alamos UT?

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    I..... wasn't..... talking to you.
    Now I'm talking to you. I wouldn't do that. A shiny commonly found pokemon and an event I already have for two decently rare TRU events, one with great IVs. No thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back