• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

☼~*The Greatest of Stardust-Kumo Fanclub*~☼

Craig²

H a p p y☆
Years
  • Canada, am I right? I think Sugarland's a Canadian band.. ^^;

Okay, I had the worst/best day ever. Weird, huh? I was in pain and felt like I was going to throw up the entire day. The good news is, my friend Sofie told me where I could watch Invader Zim.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Actually I think they're from Mississipi or some state. I know there american, probabley never heard of them because they're country and they're more of a duo then a band.

O that sucks and rocks.(i'm so confused?!?!?!?) Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow. Or can make the most of the rest of today.
    I was having a horrible day yesterday until a certain phone call..................

Edit:I'm so boring, or just too stupid to reply too. Actually bored works better. Talking to myself again......I think I'm going to go lay down until I'm back to normal. Is in stop spamming. No one has to read this.

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Oh okay, I always thought they were a Candian band for some reason. XD

What happened with the certain phone call? *curious*

Also..Guys, if you haven't heard Green Day live, you need to hear it. Now. Before I kill you all. XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • I havn't ever been to a concert...*dies* I want to go to an Aerosmith one before one of them dies. XD

So Star, how was your day? (Finall PC works again! It's been 6 that it hasn't worked for me!)

~desu Saba~

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • Oh okay, I always thought they were a Candian band for some reason. XD

What happened with the certain phone call? *curious*

Also..Guys, if you haven't heard Green Day live, you need to hear it. Now. Before I kill you all. XD

It was telling me I had made the top Hockey team What were you thinking......>.>:P

YAY PC's BACK WOO!!!!

O ya, i've seen Keith Urban live and that was awsome, I've got friends that saw Green Day though, I'll ask them about it, and make them dress up and re-live it for me.

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I've never been to a concert [and I'm dying to go to a Green Day one ;-;] But I've seen on Bullet in a Bible's DVD ... desu. ~
    ... I wonder if it's possible to see RENT live? Oo

Star! PC is back. Isn't that good?

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Craig's Updates

In Today's News: Today I went to the movies with a few of my friends. Lauren, Bryce, Ben and Craig. By the way, Craig's my boyfriend, hence the name change. We went to see Dan In Real Life, though we were originally going to see Saw 4. I told Craig we'd see it some other time. The movie wasn't fantastic, but you know..Just hanging out with 'em was pretty cool in itself.
    Another thing that you may have noticed...I changed my username! It is now Craig²! The 'Craig' part, obviously, is my boyfriend's name. The ² is in rebel of the Cubed Brigade. Because you know...Squared is kickass!

In Recent News: I'm assuming you've all heard about the California forest fires. They're pretty bad here, many of my friends have had to evacuate. I didn't; at least not yet I guess, since the fires are quite close.
    I'm actually pretty excited to go back to school on Monday and see all my friends. I've seen most of them during the week but I havent seen my two closest buddies yet and I want to spend more time with Craig.
    Heh my friend Lauren spent Wednesday and Thursday at my house..It was fun, I'll admit, but we argued a couple times. To be honest, I can't hang out with friends for more than a day outside of school without getting tired of them. The only exceptions to this would be Craig and my guyfriends.

In Past News: I pretty much forget everything that's happened prior to this week. This week seemed to last an eternity and was reasonably eventful, and I don't have the best memory, so it's not difficult to believe that I would have little memory.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • What's up with you Star!? *hugs*

I'm so sorry I forgot to save this thread yesterday XD I promise I'll never do that again. hahahahahah

~desu Saba~

Back