• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I always like the pink and purple Pokémon because I love those colours. Of course lots of stereotypically cute Pokémon like Jigglypuff and Clefairy are pink but mostly I just see pink Pokémon that aren't supposed to be cute and think "oh wow that's adorbz".
    Espeon's colour is really pretty. <3
    Also yellow since yellow reminds me of Pikachu~

Black Pokémon are also cool to look at. :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I always like the pink and purple Pokémon because I love those colours. Of course lots of stereotypically cute Pokémon like Jigglypuff and Clefairy are pink but mostly I just see pink Pokémon that aren't supposed to be cute and think "oh wow that's adorbz".
    Espeon's colour is really pretty. <3
    Also yellow since yellow reminds me of Pikachu~

Black Pokémon are also cool to look at. :D
    I haven't seen any cute black Pokemons though, except for Umbreon. :P

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Here's a list of black Pokémon.

I like Umbreon, Houndour, Shuppet, Duskull, Munchlax, Sneasel, and Blitzle. :D

Munchlax doesn't really look black to me (more teal than anything) but that's its Pokédex colour. :3
    I also really like Pokémon that are black when they're shiny but I don't think there are any cute Pokémon that are like that.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Then, if I had to pick one it'd be Umbreon and Snorlax, so soft and fluffy~ ;'33

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I guess my favourite colour Pokemon is Purple... Shelder, Drifloon, Ghastly, Trubbish, Grimer - they're all pretty cute x3 Time for a new topic to see what your opinions are~

New Topic: 'Which Pokemon do you think would be cutest in real life?'

For me, it definitely has to be Pachirisu. Just imagine it running around and hugging you and sleeping into its tail and nyahhh, so cute! xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Which Pokemon do you think would be cutest in real life?
    I'd have to say it would be Togekiss, I know that it's pretty soft, sweet, and cute. <3 ;;

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    I guess my favourite colour Pokemon is Purple... Shelder, Drifloon, Ghastly, Trubbish, Grimer - they're all pretty cute x3 Time for a new topic to see what your opinions are~

New Topic: 'Which Pokemon do you think would be cutest in real life?'

For me, it definitely has to be Pachirisu. Just imagine it running around and hugging you and sleeping into its tail and nyahhh, so cute! xD

Honestly i think Buneary would be the cutest in real life just sooo adorable and cuddly :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Why'd I forgot about Buneary! .. D: .. I'll get jumpy if Buneary exists in the real world.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ohh gosh, I forgot about Buneary! Yes, that would be incredibly cute xD I'm not so convinced on Shaymin though, that thing's whiney and annoying in the anime D: I guess it depends on the Shaymin though, haha. Could never give it a gracedia flower x3 Swinub could be pretty cute too, it has a feeling of uselessness about it whilst also being pretty powerful x3

(Posts counted mark)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Ohh gosh, I forgot about Buneary! Yes, that would be incredibly cute xD I'm not so convinced on Shaymin though, that thing's whiney and annoying in the anime D: I guess it depends on the Shaymin though, haha. Could never give it a gracedia flower x3 Swinub could be pretty cute too, it has a feeling of uselessness about it whilst also being pretty powerful x3

(Posts counted mark)
    Shaymin would be pretty cool for business. xD;

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Omg omg I agree with Shaymin <3333 Imagine just finding one hiding in the grass! ^.^ So cute.

Munchlax would be super adorbz as long as it doesn't get gross food smeared on its face. x3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Spoiler:

Based on this picture and the anime, I think Piplup would be INCREDIBLY cute irl, even without meaning to be. xD

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years

(Posts counted mark)

Just as long as it's not like that Shaymin xD

Oh gosh yes Piplup <3
    He's so hilarious in the anime xD

Back