• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Yeah I love Buneary too, I didn't really know about it until I saw it. I'm like awhh cute and in the anime which I'm watching the whole DP series since I didn't play pokemon till Platinum, I love when Buneary and Piplup are there. Pikachu is also cute in the anime. (: Pika!]

Question when you say use tool bar per week is that the user bar?

blue

gucci
    Years
    What is your favourite colour in a Pokémon? Do you think most Pokémon of a certain colour are cute?

Blue/Light Blue

It's the likes of Vapoureon, Glaceon, Altaria, Swablu, Swellow, Pelliper I love all those and more!

TY

Two Cute Pokemon: Mudkip and Wishmishcott.
    My Partner: Simon teh Mudkipz

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Question when you say use tool bar per week is that the user bar?

Oops yes! I'll correct that asap, thanks for pointing it out! ^^

I'd like to join ^^

YESSSS! Hellooo! ^^ Glad you've finally joined! ;D <3
    Mudkip is a verryyy cute Pokemon, love it to bits ^^ And Simon is a wonderful name. xD Anyhow, enjoy your time here and stay active ^^ Plus no using various X-Scissor based attacked on the group members! ;3

^ New user bar to use if you want to! Earns +20 points per week, made for TheGr8's request :D

Co-Owner Applications!

Unfortunately 7Mufasa7 has quit PC and therefore can no longer be the co-owner of the club, so that means we need a new one! Anyone can apply, just drop me a message and we'll see how it goes~

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    awhh yesss Buneary is the pokemon of the week :D awh so cute :3 thanks for the userbar btw :D
    Yay for Buneary! I love using Lopunny in the Battle Factory.

Since this thread is getting a little sparse, I want to spice things up by . . . starting a new topic way too often! Yayyy!!!

So speaking of Lopunny, what do you all think of the evolutions of cute Pokémon? Do you think they're strong and do you like using them in battle? Or do you think they tend to ruin the evolutionary family by being not as cute? Specifically talk about the evolution of your favourite cute Pokémon and if you use it or like it or not.

I'd like to join ^^
    Welcome welcome welcome to our club!

Last edited:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
    Which Pokemon do you think would be cutest in real life?

Eevee and Buizel, both are based on adorable animals, so they would naturally be adorable.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Eevee would be probably somewhat similar to some breeds of a dog. :'x . .Except for it's soft furrrrrs ~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Don't you guys consider Miltank cute? o3o; .. It'd be pretty cute in real life!

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
    Heres what I think. In the anime it was alright but its a giant cow and in dp series when it was running it was funny because a cow running on two legs lol. Its cute and funny though and not that bad! Plus it makes the famous milk :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Heres what I think. In the anime it was alright but its a giant cow and in dp series when it was running it was funny because a cow running on two legs lol. Its cute and funny though and not that bad! Plus it makes the famous milk :D
    Haha, I'd like to have a Miltank plushie as a birthday present, haha. :P

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    @ Ineffable~: Yay thanks :) , well i think you should add Seel, Deerling, Hoppip and Spheal, there sooo cute! :3

What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?

I think what makes a pokemon cute is there cry, there cute looks and there kind personality and smile. :3 aww~

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    @ Ineffable~: Yay thanks :) , well i think you should add Seel, Deerling, Hoppip and Spheal, there sooo cute! :3

What do you think makes a Pokemon cute?

I think what makes a pokemon cute is there cry, there cute looks and there kind personality and smile. :3 aww~
    Among your favorites, which one has the cutest cry? :D

Back