• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    If you like you can post them to the gallery after the contest :D

Just saw this pic online and thought of the club ^^
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hmm, about the contest? :'o

Anyway, I'll try to make a banner out of that Sandshrew. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hellooo! All you lovely people who said you love me have gotten your rewards because I love you too! <3 Although that's enough love for one day... ;D I'm delighted at well received this new competition is, great job MysticFlower! Cudos to you, points will be given for organising it don't you worry! ^^ I shall be entering too, probably with something to do with Piplup and Grimer (the summer school episodes were the best!) ^^

OH MY GOSH THAT SANDSHREW IS ADORABLE <333 Snivy if you made a banner for it I would love you forever :o I should probably set up a points scheme for making userbars and banners and stuff like that, hmmm...

There's a new quiz question up so get guessing!~

Our current topic shall be:

New topic: 'What do you think is the cutest final evolution of a starter Pokemon?'

Personally I don't like many of them, but the cutest is probably Meganium just because it always looks happy and cheerful and its covered in pretty flowers ^^

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Vanilluxe come to my mind first. :)

And I can make new user bars and banners if you want Alex because I like to PhotoShop everything. :3

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Milotic though it's first stage isn't that cute. But Milotic is gorgeous with those red coloured hair like fins draping from both sides of it's head and that brightly coloured tail. <33

I will also go with Togekiss!!
    It is super cute and has those red and blue triangles all over it's body! It has big wings too. I also love it's cry. :)

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    All Starters = Cute - Meganium and Serperior So-so - Empoleon and Emboar

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Vanilluxe come to my mind first. :)

And I can make new user bars and banners if you want Alex because I like to PhotoShop everything. :3

That's not a starter Pokemon xD Althought it is cute! :D Some new user bars and banners would be cool if you want to make them? I'll add points for it. ^^

Milotic though it's first stage isn't that cute. But Milotic is gorgeous with those red coloured hair like fins draping from both sides of it's head and that brightly coloured tail. <33

I will also go with Togekiss!!
    It is super cute and has those red and blue triangles all over it's body! It has big wings too. I also love it's cry. :)

These aren't starter Pokemon either xD By starter Pokemon I mean the ones you get from the professors at the start of the game ^^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Oh sorry. :) Then Meganium. Other final evolutions aren't cute. Meaby Typhlosion is little. :)

And yes I make new user bars and banners. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Raichu is prolly the cutest final evolution Pokemon! Raiiiiiiiiiiiii CHUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exzessiva

Years
    Oh I see. I misunderstood. -.-

In that case it would be Snivy and it's final evolution Serperior! <33

What can I say, it just looks majestic (not VERY cute though but to some extent) ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Raichu is prolly the cutest final evolution Pokemon! Raiiiiiiiiiiiii CHUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hehe, technically that is a starter from yellow! And yes, Raichu IS cute. xD

Oh I see. I misunderstood. -.-

In that case it would be Snivy and it's final evolution Serperior! <33

What can I say, it just looks majestic (not VERY cute though but to some extent) ^^

Hmmm, I see what you mean, it looks pretty cool but I certainly wouldn't say cute haha. I'm going to adjust the topic slightly~

New topic(ish): 'What do you think is the cutest final evolution of a Pokemon?'

Seems people were getting confused with the old topic, so I'll change it to this ^^ I think Cherrim is rather cute personally, that thing is adorable! <3 But only when its in the sun, otherwise its kinda rubbishy :/

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Hehe, technically that is a starter from yellow! And yes, Raichu IS cute. xD

Hmmm, I see what you mean, it looks pretty cool but I certainly wouldn't say cute haha. I'm going to adjust the topic slightly~

New topic(ish): 'What do you think is the cutest final evolution of a Pokemon?'

Seems people were getting confused with the old topic, so I'll change it to this ^^ I think Cherrim is rather cute personally, that thing is adorable! <3 But only when its in the sun, otherwise its kinda rubbishy :/

Final Evos? I'd have to say for Starters, Meganium, and I think Cherrim is cute out of the sun too. I always saw it as the shy little kid in class who hid behind stuff. XD But for pokemon in general I have to say Dragonite. I always found that thing so many kinds of adorable. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Today, I'm in the mood for...

FOONGUS! <3

Recently I've re-stumbled upon this cute little Pokemon and have completely fallen in love with it all over again, so I'm dedicating today to Foongus! ^^ Post your thoughts and feelings about this little funguy and any pictures you may find, any experiences with them, or anything! ^^

Incidently, I've just updated my partner Pokemon to include Funguy the Foongus so welcome him to the group! <3​

Exzessiva

Years
    Good choice Alex. :D I see why you have dedicated a day for this pokemon.
    It's an example of sheer cuteness! I absolutely love this cute mushroom.. lol.
    It's head even looks like that of a pokeball.. xD

I don't have much experience with this pokemon except that it releases stun spores :paranoid:when you try to capture it but I have got something which will make you cuddle it <33

Spoiler:

:P

Back