• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
Years
  • Umm.. I find Miltank cute to some extent.

Oh I just remember another cute pokemon. Remember Whismur and it's soundproof ability?
    It was the only one to have kept awake despite Jigglypuff's singing.
    But this little cute thing has got some special moves like screech, hyper-voice and supersonic too!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Lmao. xD I agree.. Donphan doesn't really fall in the list of cute pokemons.

But Phanpy is a small little cuddly ball of cuteness!! <3

OHMIGOSH YES. YES IT IS. <3

Pachirisu is cute. Specially when Pachirisu is on Dawn's shoulder. <3

sfgiojdfgjdf AHHH. I LOVE Pachirisu! It's my favourite thing ever <333 Along with Dawn xD Although in future please sign up before posting! ^^

Umm.. I find Miltank cute to some extent.

Oh I just remember another cute pokemon. Remember Whismur and it's soundproof ability?
    It was the only one to have kept awake despite Jigglypuff's singing.
    But this little cute thing has got some special moves like screech, hyper-voice and supersonic too!!!

Eheheh, I love whismur so much. xD And I miss Jigglypuff, it was such a cute little fluff ball D: </3

Ready, Steady, Go! Updates Time!

Right, hello! Updates time :D
    • A new daily quiz feature is going to be introduced after this post in which a question will be posted on the front page every day worth a set amount of points per question. PM/VM me with your answer, and if you're right then you get points! So don't forget to check it daily. ^^
    • A new Cute Club art gallery is being formed to be run by Kirozane (promotion, woo!). A link will be supplied once the gallery is made, so get drawing! Points for submitting art~
    • Our current competition is over and what a competition is was! There were only 4 entries, but they were all spectacular. However there can only be one winner, and that's MysticFlower! ^^ Well done! Points and prizes will be awarded asap. Her entry is at the bottom of this post for you to read. ^^
    • This brings us to our next competition! Watch out for our new events organiser MysticFlower to post what you'll be doing next!
    • I love you all. +25 points for anyone who says they love me back. ^^

MysticFlower's entry~
    Spoiler:

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • What region do you think has the cutest Pokemon and what examples are there?

Sinnoh has introduced the most cute Pokemon out there, such examples include Buizel, Riolu, Pachirisu, Chimchar, Cherubi, and more.

Last edited:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hmm, I think this brings us on to a new topic~

New topic: 'What region do you think has the cutest Pokemon and what examples are there?'

Personally I agree with most of you that Sinnoh has the cutest Pokemon. They introduced Pachirisu, Drifloon, Piplup, Buneary, Starly, Shinx, Budew, Combee, Buizel, Shellos, Cherubi, Glameow, Chingling, Mime Jr, Munchlax, Croagunk, Fineon, Snover, Manaphy, and that's just off the top of my head! So yes, some of the cutest Pokemon of all are amongst these which therefore makes it the cutest region. ^^

PS: Sorry I haven't been overly active recently, uni applications and stuff are just ughhh. But yeah, there'll be updates tonight including the competition winner, a new club feature and a new pokemon of the week. Plus whatever I think of at the time. :3 Make sure to suggest a new Poke of the week if you want to! Also, new partner suggestions are now closed. ^^

I can't decide! How could you do this to me! Too much cute to side with one region~ ;n;

sfgiojdfgjdf AHHH. I LOVE Pachirisu! It's my favourite thing ever <333 Along with Dawn xD Although in future please sign up before posting! ^^

Eheheh, I love whismur so much. xD And I miss Jigglypuff, it was such a cute little fluff ball D: </3

• A new daily quiz feature is going to be introduced after this post in which a question will be posted on the front page every day worth a set amount of points per question. PM/VM me with your answer, and if you're right then you get points! So don't forget to check it daily. ^^
    • A new Cute Club art gallery is being formed to be run by Kirozane (promotion, woo!). A link will be supplied once the gallery is made, so get drawing! Points for submitting art~
    • Our current competition is over and what a competition is was! There were only 4 entries, but they were all spectacular. However there can only be one winner, and that's MysticFlower! ^^ Well done! Points and prizes will be awarded asap. Her entry is at the bottom of this post for you to read. ^^
    • This brings us to our next competition! Watch out for our new events organiser MysticFlower to post what you'll be doing next!

MysticFlower's entry~
    Spoiler:

Very nice story! Also, Gallery has been made! Check it out and post your stuff!

Lookie Lookie~

EDIT: Also, in response to the quiz, Larx is an Umbreon. My shiny Umbreon to be precise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I can't decide! How could you do this to me! Too much cute to side with one region~ ;n;

Very nice story! Also, Gallery has been made! Check it out and post your stuff!

Lookie Lookie~

EDIT: Also, in response to the quiz, Larx is an Umbreon. My shiny Umbreon to be precise.

It's obviously Sinnoh. ;) It's the only logical answer. ^^ +10 points for the quiz answer, but in future please PM/VM the answer so other people (like greg) can't just read it and answer xD

Umbreon ^_^

+10 points ^^

(Posts counted mark)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

It's obviously Sinnoh. ;) It's the only logical answer. ^^ +10 points for the quiz answer, but in future please PM/VM the answer so other people (like greg) can't just read it and answer xD

+10 points ^^

(Posts counted mark)

Lol, k. I figured I may as well make it easier. XD
    Also, if you say so. XD But still. Gonna stay on the crossroads of all these fences.

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
  • Ooopsy looks like I missed a lot of fun things :(

MysticFlower's entry~
    Spoiler:
    I love this story!!~;O Congrats Mystic Flower!
    I will try to write one too during the next weekend :nervous:
    I will try to post my drawings too. Wow that's a lot of changes for this club !! ^o^

Lastly, I LOVE YOU ALEX.. xD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Hey Alex, I love ya and can't wait for our duet thingy-majigger... XD JUst thought I'd say that....

And that fence is hard to describe, but crosses in a way that helps me perch. X3

Yeoya

Shiny Collector ♥
    Years
  • Hello I would like to join this group!

Name: Yeoya
    Two cute Pokemon: Meowth and Tepig
    Partner Pokemon: Jynxy the Shinx

btw, my friend Kirozane sent me :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Ooopsy looks like I missed a lot of fun things :(

I love this story!!~;O Congrats Mystic Flower!
    I will try to write one too during the next weekend :nervous:
    I will try to post my drawings too. Wow that's a lot of changes for this club !! ^o^

Lastly, I LOVE YOU ALEX.. xD

Hehe, the competition is over now but if you want you can still write a story, people will love it ^^ I'll check with Kiro about adding a story/writing section to the art thread~

I love you tooo! <3 (+25 points ;D)

Hey Alex, I love ya and can't wait for our duet thingy-majigger... XD JUst thought I'd say that....

And that fence is hard to describe, but crosses in a way that helps me perch. X3

Hehe, as soon as my new guitar gets here we can start! Or even beforehand if you don't mind me using an electric? I love you too! <3 (+25 points ^^)

Hello I would like to join this group!

Name: Yeoya
    Two cute Pokemon: Meowth and Tepig
    Partner Pokemon: Jynxy the Shinx

btw, my friend Kirozane sent me :)

Helloooo! Welcome to the group ^^ This means +25 points for Kirozane! I must say, at first I thought you wanted Jynx as your partner, I was getting ready to close the group down :') But Shinx is incredibly cute! <3 So are Meowth and especially Tepig, I'm delighted you choose them. ^^ Anyhow, welcome to the group and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Hi Alex. I want to join this lovely club. <3 Cutest Pokémon ever is Pachirisu. Specially when it's on Dawn's shoulder. That's cute. Must modify the signature that userbar fit there.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hi Alex. I want to join this lovely club. <3 Cutest Pokémon ever is Pachirisu. Specially when it's on Dawn's shoulder. That's cute. Must modify the signature that userbar fit there.

Hello, welcome to the club! ^^ How could I turn down anyone that loves Dawn that much?? :D Pachirisu is indeed the cutest Pokemon EVER. xD I have a feeling we'll get along very well. :') Anyhow, would you like a nickname for Pachirisu? ^^ Enjoy your time here! :D

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Pachisizchii would be nice nickname. May sound little dull but I like that for my fluffy Pachirisu. <3 Thanks for letting me in Alex and it's so great to hear that you like Dawn and Pachirisu too. ;) Great time here.

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Welcome to the club Xeberos and Yeoya! Congrats on joining the cutest and most fun club of PokéCommunity, run by the lovely Alex, who I <3 very much too! *Jumps on bandwagon of love*

Thanks for the compliments on my story Exzessiva, DragoniteMySaviour, Kirozane and Alex, I can't believe I won and I am so touched that you guys like it!

Just to slightly correct Alex here; I'm the competitions organiser, not the events organiser - I wouldn't normally be pedantic about these things, but the lovely Tails05 is our events organiser and credit where credit is due.

Now, without further ado...

Competition Time!

Spoiler:

Much l:pink_love:ve

MysticFlower

EDIT: Aww I was hoping POTW would be Mime Jr... still, you can't win 'em all I suppose. Nice choice Kirozane! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Pachisizchii would be nice nickname. May sound little dull but I like that for my fluffy Pachirisu. <3 Thanks for letting me in Alex and it's so great to hear that you like Dawn and Pachirisu too. ;) Great time here.

Hehe, done ^^ Love Pachirisu so much. xD <3

Welcome to the club Xeberos and Yeoya! Congrats on joining the cutest and most fun club of PokéCommunity, run by the lovely Alex, who I <3 very much too! *Jumps on bandwagon of love*

Thanks for the compliments on my story Exzessiva, DragoniteMySaviour, Kirozane and Alex, I can't believe I won and I am so touched that you guys like it!

Just to slightly correct Alex here; I'm the competitions organiser, not the events organiser - I wouldn't normally be pedantic about these things, but the lovely Tails05 is our events organiser and credit where credit is due.

Now, without further ado...

Competition Time!

Spoiler:

Much l:pink_love:ve

MysticFlower

EDIT: Aww I was hoping POTW would be Mime Jr... still, you can't win 'em all I suppose. Nice choice Kirozane! ^_^

Love you too ;D Sorry about the mistake, I'm not awake today haha! Love the competition, entering this asap!~

Oh YES! An art competition! *immediately enters*

Hopefully I'll be able to get a drawing don with school and all. :)

Love you Alex <3 lol

Can't wait to see your entry! ^^ Hehe, everyone seems to love me today, I wonder why... ;D (+25 points xD)

So we haven't had a topic in a while! How about a new one. Anyone care to set one? ^^

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    An art competition, lol .. I'd definitely lose, but I'll be trying to make one. haha

Back