• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Welcome to the club Xeberos and Yeoya! Congrats on joining the cutest and most fun club of PokéCommunity, run by the lovely Alex, who I <3 very much too! *Jumps on bandwagon of love*

Thanks for the compliments on my story Exzessiva, DragoniteMySaviour, Kirozane and Alex, I can't believe I won and I am so touched that you guys like it!

Just to slightly correct Alex here; I'm the competitions organiser, not the events organiser - I wouldn't normally be pedantic about these things, but the lovely Tails05 is our events organiser and credit where credit is due.

Now, without further ado...

Competition Time!

Spoiler:

Much l:pink_love:ve

MysticFlower

EDIT: Aww I was hoping POTW would be Mime Jr... still, you can't win 'em all I suppose. Nice choice Kirozane! ^_^

Oh wow! A drawing competition. *O*

I am ready for it!! *goes to gather my colour pencils* Yosh!!

I still like this weeks Pokemon. Buizel! Cute <33

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2014
    First of all I would like to say welcome to all the members, a lot can happen in a day and a half I guess lol. Also I love you Alex <3. Finally , sorry I haven't gotten the Axew bred yet, I have been busy over the weekend but should have it tomorrow :)

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I don't know what to draw, but I'm don't expect too much from me. :3

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    I make three versions. Black and white version-, color version- and Adobe Illustrator version on Pachirisu. :3 Must see how my Illustrator version will turn out. :) Love ya Alex for creating great club. :3

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Great thing that Togepi or Togekiss is pretty easy to draw. o3o

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Welcome New Members.
    Too bad the Competition is An Art Competition :( :disappoin :pink_frown: :pink_no:

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Pachirisu is also easy to draw because it has many smooth curves like tail. :3

Last edited:

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome New Members.
    Too bad the Competition is An Art Competition :( :disappoin :pink_frown: :pink_no:
    Don't you draw? Even if you don't know how to, why don't you try it out? You can do it. :)

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Welcome new members.

That art competition is going to be so interesting. I will just say that don't be shy that you don't have a good hand at drawing. Just be creative and let your feelings out <----Says me who is aweful at drawing :D

We just need to have fun. That's the most important thing of all ^^

And I am not telling now, what am I going to draw !! Haha xD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Welcome new members.

That art competition is going to be so interesting. I will just say that don't be shy that you don't have a good hand at drawing. Just be creative and let your feelings out <----Says me who is aweful at drawing :D

We just need to have fun. That's the most important thing of all ^^

And I am not telling now, what am I going to draw !! Haha xD
    Let me guess, you'd be drawing Ralts! :'p

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Greaaat, y'all know who I am gonna draw, I might include Snivy and a certain trainer. ^^

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    I'm so excited to see all of your entries! I just want to point out here that don't worry if you lack confidence with drawing! The contest is all about fun and imagination. If you have a really great idea, it can be more important than your drawing skills. Also, with 5 points just for entering, why not give it a go? Please don't be put off by the fact this is an art contest! I'm sure everyone has something wonderful to offer. :pink_love:

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    I like this contest. :D

Do we get to see everyone's entries at the end?

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    It would be great to see all the entries. ;)
    ^_^

I just sent in my entry. Are we allowed to show people our entries? o-o;
    Cause I've already shown a few people.

Back