• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    A club where I can discuss Pokemon cuteness?

JOINING.

Name: PokeGirlJade
    Two cute Pokemon: Petilil and Lilligant!
    Partner Pokemon: Clive the Snivy C:

Welcome Jade, we can never have too many members.

We also have competitions, discussion and lots of stuff going on.

Currently, we're talking about cute moves and the stereotypical side of a Pokemon I consider cute - Gothita.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wowee, you guys have been busy! I go to sleep for 8 hours, wake up and the club has exploded with posts! Keep up the good work y'all! :D

name: ikaroschase
    two cute pokemon: ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥ bulbasaur and cyndaquil
    partner pokemon: ciel the cyndaquil

Name: astoriachase
    Two cute Pokemon: Audino & Ralts
    Partner Pokemon: Joy the Audino

Name: Hope
    Two cute Pokemon: Shinx and Shroomish!
    Partner Pokemon: Blaze the Shinx :3

A club where I can discuss Pokemon cuteness?

JOINING.

Name: PokeGirlJade
    Two cute Pokemon: Petilil and Lilligant!
    Partner Pokemon: Clive the Snivy C:

Hi there all of you! Welcome to the club, I can't thank you enough for your interest! It's great to see people loving cute Pokemon and wanting a place to discuss them :D And you all choose such cute Pokemon too! Cyndaquil, Audino, Shinx and Petilil are such cute Pokemon! PokeGirlJade, I assume you're a big fan of Grass types eh? :D I'd love to hear back from you all about what made you choose these Pokemon and what makes you think Pokemon are cute over all ^_^ Enjoy your stay here and keep active when possible! :)

I think we should start more discussion on the next Pokemon to add to the list.

For me, a good candidate would be Gothita (she's so cute plus my avatar/signature is currently themed with her final evolution, Gothitelle)

Look at Gothita's eye winking, so cute!

Here's some of Gothita's expressions in the anime:
    Spoiler:

Those images made me get filled with cuteness!

Spoiler:

Look at her eyes, so cute she's like staring at you.

Ahah, these are adorable! And have inspired a new topic, coming at the end of this post!

It would act all cool and hot, trying to seduce the girls.

Oh and Bianca's Minccino is a male and he used Attract a couple of times in the anime. :D Minccino is SO cute~~~!!! xD

Hehe, I don't think the gender of a Pokemon stops it from being cute or using moves like Attract - people find male things cute in the same way they find females cute a lot of the time ^_^

Lol, It looks like its staring at you, mad at you. :P

By The Way, I Have a Level 79 Gothitelle in Black, But Eventually, It Leaves in the PC.

Here are some extras for Foongus, Wynaut, Cubchoo and Teddiursa Fans!

More Pic's Coming Soon!Send me a Request and ill draw it for you!

Ooo, love them! Great drawings indeed. :D How about drawing Grimer and Pachirisu together? ^_^

New topic: 'Decide a new Pokemon to be added to the list!'

Years

I think Gothita should be the next one added to the list cos the group's been talking about my Selfish Gothita memes while you were gone and DragoniteMySavior even laughed at an image of Gothita's rivalry with Scraggy.

Yeah, Gothita is so cute with its staring eyes and its stereotypical expressions in the anime. I loved using her in Black and she's still with me as a Gothitelle.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I think Gothita should be the next one added to the list cos the group's been talking about my Selfish Gothita memes while you were gone and DragoniteMySavior even laughed at an image of Gothita's rivalry with Scraggy.

Yeah, Gothita is so cute with its staring eyes and its stereotypical expressions in the anime. I loved using her in Black and she's still with me as a Gothitelle.

I know, I can read posts lol. I think Gothita is somewhat cute, but kinda creepy at the same time :/ I think Meganium should be added personally, that thing's a giant beautiful beast full of cuteness! <3

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    new topic: 'Decide a new Pokemon to be added to the list!'
    i was thinking of swadloon (:
    swadloon is almost always seen wearing a glum or bored expression, with a small frown and its eyes looking vaguely grumpy, but that's what makes it so cute. or maybe its just me :/ it drapes a cocoon of leaves around itself. :3

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    i was thinking of swadloon (:
    swadloon is almost always seen wearing a glum or bored expression, with a small frown and its eyes looking vaguely grumpy, but that's what makes it so cute. or maybe its just me :/ it drapes a cocoon of leaves around itself. :3

Hmm, interesting choice! That's one I've never been able to decide upon haha. It seems too... grumpy :s But I think it's something you could easily learn to love <3

I can't even tell if this is cute!

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    OMG sdjahgfkkjhagkluagflfkjbdj its tooo cute >< i asked my friend and she said its only me that thinks its cute orz /depressed /rejected
    but anyways i love it all the same ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Haha, tbh I am starting to see some cuteness in it XD I always thought it was this grumpy depressed blob, but now I'm starting to see its cuteness! I wish it would smile though :(

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    I've gathered some reason why I think this cute little thing should be put on the cute list. <3

Spoiler:

^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I've gathered some reason why I think this cute little thing should be put on the cute list. <3

Spoiler:

^^

fgjdoj AWWWW, that's the cutest thing ever!!

<33333333!!!

*Ahem*, time to stop squealing! But yes, this is absolutely ADORABLE. You have convinced me, I am adding it right now!

More cute mons people come one :D

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Hahah, I'm glad you agree with me. :3
    <3
    I'm extremely inclined to suggest Vaporeon, I love everything about Eevee and its Eeveelutions. <33 So I will attempt to woo you again!
    Spoiler:

Wahhhhhh, I can't even.. <3333

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Hahah, I'm glad you agree with me. :3
    <3
    I'm extremely inclined to suggest Vaporeon, I love everything about Eevee and its Eeveelutions. <33 So I will attempt to woo you again!
    Spoiler:

Wahhhhhh, I can't even.. <3333

OMG, they are all so adorable <3 O_o

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Name: lolliepopsie
    Two Cute Pokemon: Munna & Gothita~ Awww'h(;
    Partner Pokemon: Ellie the Eevee <3
    Welcome to the club lolliepopsie! Awww, cute Pokémon, especially Eevee. Hopefully you are active member and you discuss with others. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Years
    Welcome to the club lolliepopsie! Awww, cute Pokémon, especially Eevee. Hopefully you are active member and you discuss with others. And if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

- Xeberos, Co-Owner of The Cute Pokemon Club

Oh, Xeberos!~ Hi again, and thankyou xD
    Will do, looking forward do making lots of contributions here! :15:

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years
    Welcome Jade, we can never have too many members.

We also have competitions, discussion and lots of stuff going on.

Currently, we're talking about cute moves and the stereotypical side of a Pokemon I consider cute - Gothita.

Sounds like I'll have fun here C:

I like Gothita, and Gothorita too.

Hi there all of you! Welcome to the club, I can't thank you enough for your interest! It's great to see people loving cute Pokemon and wanting a place to discuss them :D And you all choose such cute Pokemon too! Cyndaquil, Audino, Shinx and Petilil are such cute Pokemon! PokeGirlJade, I assume you're a big fan of Grass types eh? :D I'd love to hear back from you all about what made you choose these Pokemon and what makes you think Pokemon are cute over all ^_^ Enjoy your stay here and keep active when possible! :)

I do like Grass types, as well as Fire and Ice :3
    As for a new Pokemon to add to the list, I'll have to see whats already on there!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: lolliepopsie
    Two Cute Pokemon: Munna & Gothita~ Awww'h(;
    Partner Pokemon: Ellie the Eevee <3

Hi there, welcome to the club! It's always great to have new members. :) Munna and Eevee are both such cute Pokemon! I assume you find Psychic Pokemon cute? Which Pokemon do you think is cutest? And what makes you think Pokemon are cute? ^^ Enjoy your time here and stay active!

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon most resembles you and why?'

Last edited:
    Years
    New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon most resembles you and why?'

I think the Pokemon that resembles me would be Eevee cos it was one of my fave Kanto Pokemon and my hair is colored like its fur.

Another Pokemon I find cute is one of my fave Water-types, Psyduck!

Doesn't its face look cute, especially when it looks clumsy and when it has its signature headaches?

Plus it evolves into one of my fave Pre-5th Gen Water Pokemon, Golduck!

Last edited:
    Back