• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Talking about Snivy, I always thought Snivy and Treecko would have some rivalry due to their cool personalities.

I wonder whether we have a high-res art for it, kyu~

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Talking about Snivy, I always thought Snivy and Treecko would have some rivalry due to their cool personalities.
    I love this picture! The expressions are priceless, hahah. I picture a rivalry, but in the very end they'll be inseperable. <3

Ahahaha, excuse my silly romanticisms, I just had to.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    i always hated the expressions on treeko and snivys faces in that picture. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Maybe they were just being too smug. But Smugleaf's got it done. And gets around, too.

Hey, someone needs to add Treecko into the Cute Pokémon list! I wonder whether it's OK for me to do just that? Even if we're not in a competition or a discussion?

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Hey, someone needs to add Treecko into the Cute Pokémon list! I wonder whether it's OK for me to do just that? Even if we're not in a competition or a discussion?

It should be fine, I think. I asked to have Mawile added just yesterday and we weren't in a competition or discussion about adding pokemon, I just really thought it should have been added. (=

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I wonder how many people agree with us on that...

Treecko? Yeah, of course. It's my favorite grass type besides Snivy. The two are just beast. Why not add Treecko? He's a cute one too.....and yeah, I can see Treecko and Snivy pull it off as a couple to be honest.

Vanillite is cute, love the sad Litwick pic with Vanillite. Sad moment.

Legendary Silke

Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    You know, Litwick and Vanillite... a combination that's doomed. Makes you want to hug them both.

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Yep...It was a nice combination.. Fire and Ice would be nice.(but....I love Treecko and Snivy. (well,Treecko during the earlier but..) I want to see it fight in the animé! (I hope Ash's Scepitile had a Son and Ash's Treecko and Ash's Snivy will fight. O_o))

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Yep...It was a nice combination.. Fire and Ice would be nice.(but....I love Treecko and Snivy. (well,Treecko during the earlier but..) I want to see it fight in the animé! (I hope Ash's Scepitile had a Son and Ash's Treecko and Ash's Snivy will fight. O_o))

Nice, I would love to see that fight too.....a wild Treecko that was abandoned by its trainer in Unova and happens to find that annoying Snivy....and everything starts. :cer_giggle:

Years

Hi there, welcome to the club! It's always great to have new members. :) Munna and Eevee are both such cute Pokemon! I assume you find Psychic Pokemon cute? Which Pokemon do you think is cutest? And what makes you think Pokemon are cute? ^^ Enjoy your time here and stay active!

Thankyou! :pink_love:
    Hmm, not necessarily, I think all types of Pokemon can be cute!~ The ones I chose were just two Pokemon that I couldn't see on the list but thought should be there <3
    My favourite type is normal, and my favourite Pokemon is Eevee. I think they're the cutest!^-^
    I don't know what makes things cute but they just are... Kindof like a gut feeling or something, I guess :pink_tongue: What do you think makes Pokemon cute?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: Saylor
    Two cute Pokemon: Cyndaquil and Emolga. <3
    Partner Pokemon: Cyndaquil, no nickname.

Cool club. (:

Hi there, welcome to the club! Very cute Pokemon indeed, what made you choose these darlings? <3 Enjoy your stay and keep active ^_^

Hey, where's the love for Vanillite? Dx
    Spoiler:

nyahhhh this is so cute! I love Vanillite XD

I love this picture! The expressions are priceless, hahah. I picture a rivalry, but in the very end they'll be inseperable. <3

Ahahaha, excuse my silly romanticisms, I just had to.

Ahah, we all suffer from it from time to time ;D I love the picture too haha.

Maybe they were just being too smug. But Smugleaf's got it done. And gets around, too.

I'll set a topic for it. ^_^

Nice, I would love to see that fight too.....a wild Treecko that was abandoned by its trainer in Unova and happens to find that annoying Snivy....and everything starts. :cer_giggle:

This is something I'd like to see, maybe it'd change Snivy's smugness ;)

Thankyou! :pink_love:
    Hmm, not necessarily, I think all types of Pokemon can be cute!~ The ones I chose were just two Pokemon that I couldn't see on the list but thought should be there <3
    My favourite type is normal, and my favourite Pokemon is Eevee. I think they're the cutest!^-^
    I don't know what makes things cute but they just are... Kindof like a gut feeling or something, I guess :pink_tongue: What do you think makes Pokemon cute?

Ahh, this is an interesting view ^_^ I agree with you mostly haha. I think Pokemon are often made cute by being small with big glossy eyes, but there are a lot of exceptions to this! I can't really think of one thing that they all share, but this is certainly a common theme in my mind. :3

New topic: 'Should Treeko be added to the cute list?'

In all honesty I think not, but it's up to you guys. ^_^

Last edited:

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Should Snivy be added to the cute list?

Well I see it already is on the cute list. Umm, but I'll look into some pictures to find some proof like I did with Poochyena and Vaporeon a page or two back.

Spoiler:

I actually looked through a bunch of pictures, but I've come up with some sort of conclusion. I really do like Snivy, it's given such a great look to go along with it's personality. This is why I think it doesn't qualify as 'cute' exactly, though. It's head is, in my opinion, not a cute shape, but shaped well to fit it's personality and name as well as its intense eyes. It's actually a sort of intimidating pokemon, if you ask me.

Just because you put hearts next to a pokemon, it doesn't necessarily make it cute. ^^

Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Should Snivy be added to the cute list?

Well I see it already is on the cute list. Umm, but I'll look into some pictures to find some proof like I did with Poochyena and Vaporeon a page or two back.

Spoiler:

I actually looked through a bunch of pictures, but I've come up with some sort of conclusion. I really do like Snivy, it's given such a great look to go along with it's personality. This is why I think it doesn't qualify as 'cute' exactly, though. It's head is, in my opinion, not a cute shape, but shaped well to fit it's personality and name as well as its intense eyes. It's actually a sort of intimidating pokemon, if you ask me.

Just because you put hearts next to a pokemon, it doesn't necessarily make it cute. ^^

Spoiler:

Whoopsy, I meant Treeko haha, my bad! But this certainly does reaffirm why Snivy is on our cute list, it's such a lovely Pokemon!

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Ahah, that's a bit embarrassing.

I...don't think treecko should be on the cute list. It's just my opinion of course, but I just think its nose kind of looks too big, as if it's covering its mouth. Also, the head is sort of two humps which is kind of awkward. I'm also not really sure what its two tails are supposed to look like, eheh.

I feel bad for picking it apart like that. ^^;
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I...don't think treecko should be on the cute list. It's just my opinion of course, but I just think its nose kind of looks too big, as if it's covering its mouth. Also, the head is sort of two humps which is kind of awkward. I'm also not really sure what its two tails are supposed to look like, eheh.

Spoiler:

Ahah, my bad! Hmm, I agree with you completely on this, glad I'm not the only one! Although if everyone else thinks its cute I'd like to hear why ^_^

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I don't agree with Treecko being in the cute section. Cool yes, but not cute! I'd say Grovyle is the cutest its the family tree.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

Spoiler:

Oh now I feel quite different, but I still think it should be cute. In my opinion, I've seen in at a different angle. Being a lizard, or a tree gecko, I find it rather cute how it climbs, speaks, and acts. I find the tail rather pillow-ish and cute, the nose an added cute factor, and the bumps you've mentioned simply add to its cuteness. Or just helps it relate more to Geckos, who have those humps as well....just not as visible as our friend Treecko here. :cer_giggle: Well, I got a different perspective, and so do you, so can't blame you if you don't find it cute. I've heard some people who find Mudkip annoying, which baffled me. :o

Ahah, my bad! Hmm, I agree with you completely on this, glad I'm not the only one! Although if everyone else thinks its cute I'd like to hear why ^_^

Well.....you heard my own reason. Many don't agree though, so...:nervous: (awkward moment)

I don't agree with Treecko being in the cute section. Cool yes, but not cute! I'd say Grovyle is the cutest its the family tree.

I agree with you there, Grovyle is much cuter though.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    I don't think Treecko should go on the cute list, either... it's just a miniature version of something that's more cool than cute, really. But some people do have a habit of associating small with cute so it's understandable why some would lean in that direction, lol.

On another note, does anyone else find Sewaddle cute, or is it just me?

Spoiler:

Weeell...guess Treecko is sent to the cool instead of cute, eh, guess you're right on that one. As for Sewaddle...he's definitely a looker. He's adorable in my opinion. :3

Back