• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    I would look through all the past 65 pages of when I wasn't in this club, but that will take a lot of my time. Sewaddle is a cute, baby like Pokemon to me. But not sure if anyone mentioned her name yet. What about Cinccino?? Or does she just have to much beauty on her? xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hmm, seems Treeko won't be added for now then!

I would look through all the past 65 pages of when I wasn't in this club, but that will take a lot of my time. Sewaddle is a cute, baby like Pokemon to me. But not sure if anyone mentioned her name yet. What about Cinccino?? Or does she just have to much beauty on her? xD

This I agree with completely. In fact, it escapes me as to why it's not already there too! I'll add it post haste! ^_^

There's a topic I've had on my mind for a while... I want to see your opinions:

New topic: 'Which cute Pokemon would you be most likely to buy merchandise of?'

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

This I agree with completely. In fact, it escapes me as to why it's not already there too! I'll add it post haste! ^_^

Well recently I bought a Mini-Plush Jirachi. So awesome! CUTE! haha

Sadly I don't see a lot of Ninetales around, nor Plush Latias. I would say Mew or Celebi for sure I would focus on buying Merchandise of. They are like the cuties and baby-like figures of Legendary for sure!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Well recently I bought a Mini-Plush Jirachi. So awesome! CUTE! haha

Sadly I don't see a lot of Ninetales around, nor Plush Latias. I would say Mew or Celebi for sure I would focus on buying Merchandise of. They are like the cuties and baby-like figures of Legendary for sure!

Gosh that sounds cute, I'm jealous! Personally I'd love some Sandshrew merch and some Pachirisu merch, those would be soooo good! And Piplup merch would also be good, but I think they'd ruin my perception of it size wise D:

Kayges

Ebb & Flow
    Years
    • Age 30
    • USA
    • Seen Feb 22, 2016
    Which cute pokemon would you be most likely to buy merchandise of?

I swear I'll be anwering half or more of these questions with Eevee. xD
    I really would buy Eevee merchandise if I was given the opportunity. There is no question about it! However, if I could do more I would buy one plushie of each of the Eeveelutions, but any other merchandise would just be Eevee.

I'm not obsessed, really! >.<

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016

Gosh that sounds cute, I'm jealous! Personally I'd love some Sandshrew merch and some Pachirisu merch, those would be soooo good! And Piplup merch would also be good, but I think they'd ruin my perception of it size wise D:
    As small as Jirachi is, I think this mini-plus is the same size as it should be? xD lol I bought it at Wal-Mart when I saw it, there were 2 Cherubi Mini-Plushes too but didn't get them.

I had a big size Pikachu merchandise I gave to my nephew a while back. Won it at Cedar Point out here. That thing was huge, and lovable haha

I still have this Pikachu who talks (Battle thingy kind of blew up). Thinking about taking a picture of both of these to show you exactly how cute they are :)

johnny18

Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
    Years
    Which cute pokemon would you be most likely to buy merchandise of?

I'm just going to quote this instead of looking through all the pages just to find the owner of the question :P
    I think I will buy a Dratini merchandise but I'm not really into buying merchandise stuffs due to the economy :P

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years

JOLTIK!!!! As simple as that. I would buy some Mudkip toys though If I get the chance....

PokeGirlJade

Princess of Unova
    Years

Jirachi, Snivy, and Leafeon, definately.

Jirachi becuase it's just so cute~ One of my favorite legendaries.

Snivy because I just love Snivy. I love its personality. It's my favorite starter.

Leafeon is one of my favorite Eeveelutions, it's just so adorable ^^

I would want plushies of all of them <3

ikaroschase

サンダース the crackling of sparks
    Years
    New topic: 'Should Treecko be added to the cute list?'

Oh now I feel quite different, but I still think it should be cute. In my opinion, I've seen in at a different angle. Being a lizard, or a tree gecko, I find it rather cute how it climbs, speaks, and acts. I find the tail rather pillow-ish and cute, the nose an added cute factor, and the bumps you've mentioned simply add to its cuteness. Or just helps it relate more to Geckos, who have those humps as well....just not as visible as our friend Treecko here. :cer_giggle: Well, I got a different perspective, and so do you, so can't blame you if you don't find it cute. I've heard some people who find Mudkip annoying, which baffled me. :o

Hmm, seems Treecko won't be added for now then!

aww i missed the discussion on whether treecko should be added to the list );
    i totally agree with otherworld9) on that - treecko is pretty cute too ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ♥

le treecko.

starters -fanart ©-

some grass pokemon -fanart ©-

okay so after my search for images i'm not so convinced anymore. it seems that treecko always plays cool even in fanart (╥_╥)

which pokemon would you most likely buy merchandise of?
    -riolu
    -snivy
    -scraggy
    -dwebble
    -pikachu (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ everyone's gotta have some pikachu :3

all the plushies are too cute (:

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Gosh you guys all want such cute stuff! But have a look at this...

Who here honestly doesn't what that?

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Back