• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    When you hug Foongus it release Stun Spore. That would be shock. :D

Tails05

It's Electric!
    Years
    Aww I love Foongus lol

He has the cutest cry on Earth and he's so small and adowable <3

But he caused me to have a wart on my elbow :P

New topic(ish): 'What do you think is the cutest final evolution of a Pokemon?'

Cherrim is the cutest! I loveeee Gardevoir also (cutest in its line IMO) and obviously Ambipom.

Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2012
    Hey I'm ninja
    can i be in this group and if so
    add slowpoke cuz he's adorable.
    and make him my partner

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Good choice Alex. :D I see why you have dedicated a day for this pokemon.
    It's an example of sheer cuteness! I absolutely love this cute mushroom.. lol.
    It's head even looks like that of a pokeball.. xD

I don't have much experience with this pokemon except that it releases stun spores :paranoid:when you try to capture it but I have got something which will make you cuddle it <33

Spoiler:

:P

NYAHHHH I WANT TO CUDDLE IT. XD But yes, it is a freaking adorable Pokemon, I would love one haha. <3 Shame about the spores though, they could ruin the whole romantic hugging scene. ;o; </3

When you hug Foongus it release Stun Spore. That would be shock. :D

I agree completely... But it's worth it so that you can hug that little cutie! <3

My Quiz Answer: Pikachu is the first pokemon on the list from diamond and pearl

Sorry, wrong answer - try again! ^^

Hey I'm ninja
    can i be in this group and if so
    add slowpoke cuz he's adorable.
    and make him my partner

Sure thing, welcome to our group! ^^ I hope you have a wonderful stay and enjoy your time here. :D Slowpoke is indeed adorable haha, I'm glad he's now being added to the list! <3 Would you like to nickname it? ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I say Chimecho. ;)

Did you get my newest private message Alex?

Nope, not Chimecho! D: And yess, I replied ^^ Thanks again, it means a lot. :D

So I'm rather lonely and can't sleep - that warrants a new topic! ^^

New topic: 'What do you think is the cutest Pokemon from the anime?'

My answer is summarized by this video and the ridiculously cute banners made by Xeberos. Oh gosh, I love you Pachirisu. <3

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    Cutest.. let's see..

I will go for Ralts. :) I mean just look at it! *O*
    It's eyes are all hidden and it is so shy and timid. I love that episode where Max finds a baby Ralts! <3
    Watched it over and over. :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Pikachu is the cutest Pokemon in the anime, period... I just die everything I see him do something cuz it's so cute XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    For the question, how about Piplup?

Nope, sorry! ^^ This question still hasn't been answered, so I'm extending it for a day~ Remember, it's not the first pokemon focussed on, it's just the first Pokemon seen. I'll tell you now that its seen about 10 seconds into the episode under the guy talking about Sinnoh. ^^

Oh I didn't see that topic lol

New topic: 'What do you think is the cutest Pokemon from the anime?'

Spoiler:

I mean seriously do you need more? <33333333333

OH GOSH CUTE <3 But thing is, in that episode Shaymin is all whimpy and sorry for itself as the land forme, even though the land forme is still freaking powerful! D: But hey, can't argue with that kinda cuteness~

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Cutest hmmm.. I like Piplup,Pachirisu,Buneary and Shaymin for D/P/Pt Series. I like Pikachu for all series. I like Snivy and Tepig for B/W Series. Pichu is also cute.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think every Pokemon that has that innocent and soft look when you first look at it is cute like Pikachu! XD

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I think we're still discussing about the previous topic. :'o

Taposa

;)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2022
    Hello I am back from school! How is it going ?

What topic are we discussing now ?? :)

I think it is still the cutest Pokémon in the Anime. I wonder what is the next topic

Yey Happy 700th Post :D

Last edited:

Exzessiva

~shy trainer with a shy Ralts~
    Years
    I think it is still the cutest Pokémon in the Anime. I wonder what is the next topic

Yey Happy 700th Post :D

Yay!! *throws some confetti*

Btw, that day while I was watching pokemon best wishes, I came across the cutest pokemon of all: SEWADDLE!!

When I heard it's cry I was like "Awwwwwwwwwww!" <3
    Also it has a strange way of interacting with people. Touching their foreheads together! I love this one ! :D

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years

Yay!! *throws some confetti*

Btw, that day while I was watching pokemon best wishes, I came across the cutest pokemon of all: SEWADDLE!!

When I heard it's cry I was like "Awwwwwwwwwww!" <3
    Also it has a strange way of interacting with people. Touching their foreheads together! I love this one ! :D

awhh yes Sewaddle is quite cute esp about the forehead thing :D I am back now guys, and I got my first PLUSHIE, I will post a picture a little bit later :)

Back