• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I would like to have Dawn as my trainer. Dawn is kind and she cares her Pokémon. And Dawn's poffins. <3

N'awhh, I didn't think about that! Plus being able to meet Dawn and be around her all the time would be the best xD <3 And being in contests would be cool :D

N'awhh that is pretty cute! Although I'm still not sure if Metagross can ever be called cute, it's just a massive angry chunk of steel o.o Poor thing D:

My trainer would be a pokefan just like me! I would be very spoilt :3

I have only had three entries to the contest so far, remember you get points just for entering! I am huuuungry for art XD

Ahah, that sounds like a good life indeed. Who wouldn't want that? :3 It would be kinda cool to be a gym leader or elite 4 person's pokemon, you'd be the best...

Ps: At the moment my entry is the piplup, grimer and dawn one, but I may draw another later haha.

ShadowTheDarkrai

The :~*Fanciest*~: Snivy around
    Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    If you were a cute Pokemon, who would you want your trainer to be?
    I would probably be in the Mystery Dungeon world too cause then I can battle all I want and there will be many places to explore not just cities full of people which is weird since there is no food store... OH NO! THAT MUST MEAN THEY EAT POKEMON! LOL :)

DragoniteMySavior

Use Hurricane!!!
    Years
  • Cute pictures of Pachirisu. ^^

Spoiler:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the one with pikachu is darling!!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON LATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been sooooo busy........but now, ill be on all the time!!!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    And who used that idea first???
    XD

me That's not important. ;D (so didn't realize this. xD)

If you were a cute Pokemon, who would you want your trainer to be?
    I would probably be in the Mystery Dungeon world too cause then I can battle all I want and there will be many places to explore not just cities full of people which is weird since there is no food store... OH NO! THAT MUST MEAN THEY EAT POKEMON! LOL :)

Mystery Dungeon has apples and Kekleon shops and gummies and berries etc xD They don't eat Pokemon xD Although there is a reference to Swellow eating Wurmple in explorers of darkness via "Team Yummy", if you're ever played it? Living in the MD world would be cool though...

awww the one with pikachu is darling!!!

SOOO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON LATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive been sooooo busy........but now, ill be on all the time!!!

Lol don't sweat it dude, it's fine ^^ Just try and be active when you're able to. :D Why don't you have a go at answering the current topic? ^^

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

me
    Mystery Dungeon has apples and Kekleon shops and gummies and berries etc xD They don't eat Pokemon xD Although there is a reference to Swellow eating Wurmple in explorers of darkness via "Team Yummy", if you're ever played it? Living in the MD world would be cool though...

Wurmple named the team that because he was convinced Swellow would someday eat him, however, if you talk to them either late or post game, Swellow tells Wurmple how preposterous it is for him to eat his own friend.

And it would be cool indeed. I love how the only shiny in existence exists only because of a tattered future.... I always found Celebi cute too.

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    The eating reference isn't just in MDED its also in MDET and MDES. Anyways, that wasn't that reference. It was from the fact that there are no food stores for people in the main pokemon games. The only sources of food are drinks from vending machines, Lava Cookies, Rage Candy Bars and Castili cones. I figure that the people must EAT POKEMON! People can't eat berries anyways because a ton of berries taste too hot or are insanely bitter. Here's an interesting topic: If a cute pokemon were real, what ability would help it survive? (I don't mean a pokemon's ability when I say that I mean like features, moves, ect.)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Wurmple named the team that because he was convinced Swellow would someday eat him, however, if you talk to them either late or post game, Swellow tells Wurmple how preposterous it is for him to eat his own friend.

And it would be cool indeed. I love how the only shiny in existence exists only because of a tattered future.... I always found Celebi cute too.

I never actually got that far in the game haha, the PMD games aren't that interesting to play for me :3 But I'm glad Wurmple didn't get eaten! <3

The eating reference isn't just in MDED its also in MDET and MDES. Anyways, that wasn't that reference. It was from the fact that there are no food stores for people in the main pokemon games. The only sources of food are drinks from vending machines, Lava Cookies, Rage Candy Bars and Castili cones. I figure that the people must EAT POKEMON! People can't eat berries anyways because a ton of berries taste too hot or are insanely bitter.

Ohh I see your point! Although if you think about it that way, your character never sleeps or goes to the toilet either lol. In the anime basically all they eat is rice and noodles so maybe they're all vegetarian o.o

Here's an interesting topic: If a cute pokemon were real, what ability would help it survive? (I don't mean a pokemon's ability when I say that I mean like features, moves, ect.)

Oo, interesting topic! Well Sandshrew can curl into a rock hard ball to deflect predators or it can bury under ground in the blink of an eye. Foongus can produce spores in the nearby area to cause all manor of problems to predators. Pachirisu is so adorable that nothing would EVER touch it. (<3) Drifloon could float away... That's my 4 partner Pokemon saved haha. I assume a lot of Pokemon would use their attacks to escape or just out run the foes? Interesting topic!

ShadowTheDarkrai

Years
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Victini could easily survive due to its ability to become invisible. (as seen in the next movie!) Actually, your charecter DOES go to sleep. But it's only when there is a bed with that "power" or your mother. But it's not REALLY sleeping its just healing your pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Just wanted to say...

Happy birthday Xeberos!

From Dawn and the rest of the cute club!

She's cheering for you! ^^​

Years
  • If you may have noticed my little revamp there, I have started a love for Elgyem!

I consider Elgyem to be so cute.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    I would likely want Dawn to be my partner, I love contests and so does she!

.. Happy Birthday to Xeberos by the way!

Elygem is cute, yes. :)

TY

Btw, i like also being a Parasol Lady's partner... i dunno why.

Another BTW: Happy Birthday Xeberos.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Thank you all! :)

Club I love congratulates me, wow! :3 I appreciate it.

Thank for making my day better. <3

And I can make Buneary banner if you want. Also I make user bars I sweared. ;)

TheGr8

lovely pair<3
    Years
  • Thank you all! :)

Club I love congratulates me, wow! :3 I appreciate it.

Thank for making my day better. <3

And I can make Buneary banner if you want. Also I make user bars I sweared. ;)

Happy birthday Xeberos! Yeah we already have the userbar, I would really like a banner for it :D that'd be really nice :D

mysticflower

Parasol Lady Madeleine
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 15, 2013
    Happy Birthday Xeberos :)

Wigglytuff would be the best for surviving in its environment (not that I'm biased...) He can make himself look bigger to scare off enemies, float away from danger, make people fall asleep, is able to use different elemental attacks, and can get very aggressive, proving he is no pushover.

P.S. Snivy, I am loving your new sig!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Thank you TheGr8 and mystic. :3

Do you want Buneary sig for your personal use or for the club? :)

And just PM if you want sig for yourself. :) I can do anything you want. It's fun. :3

Back