• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I'm still against the removal of Larvesta, and against the addition to Sandile. :c
    It just isn't cute to me. I guess it's because I've seen so many Alligators and whatnot, but Sandile just doesn't strike me as cute. :c

Sometimes I think that the discussion of removal should have never started in the first place... but maybe that's just me. XD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Sigh..... So lonely here on the side against Mawile. There has to be someone out there who agrees with me.
    That would be me. I just never found the physical appeal in it, to be honest. :c
    It's always just been kind of "meh" to me.

@Twiggy: I thought the removal topic was fun to discuss with people. It was neat seeing what Pokemont thought were cute and what they thought were not. c:

Years
  • Name: Katniss Everdeen
    Two cute Pokemon: Gothita & Chinchou
    Partner Pokemon: Elysia the Gothorita

Welcome to the club, Katniss!

I see you like Gothita, its eyes are so cute.

And Chinchou is a bit of an interesting choice. What made you see Chinchou as cute?

Have some fun discussing in our latest topics!

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Hi new Member.

And...Mawile?I like the back but not the front.:D

Katniss Everdeen

Just another tribute.
    Years
  • Welcome to the club, Katniss!

I see you like Gothita, its eyes are so cute.

And Chinchou is a bit of an interesting choice. What made you see Chinchou as cute?

Have some fun discussing in our latest topics!
    Thanks. Chinchou is really adorable. I love its button looking eyes. :]

Spoiler:

@Mawile being removed.
    I disagree. Mawile is so cute. If the dancing Mawile doesn't prove it, I don't know what will. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Hey Miaa, welcome back to the club on your new account! ^^ Hmm, I think we should stop thinking of Pokemon to remove and start thinking of ones to add!

New topic: Should Sandile be added to the list? Provide pictures with reasons! :)

Katniss Everdeen

Just another tribute.
    Years
  • Hey Miaa, welcome back to the club on your new account! ^^ Hmm, I think we should stop thinking of Pokemon to remove and start thinking of ones to add!

New topic: Should Sandile be added to the list? Provide pictures with reasons! :)
    I don't think Sandile is cute. :[
    But that is just my opinion.
    I feel like it will rob me at any moment.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I don't think Sandile is cute. :[
    But that is just my opinion.
    I feel like it will rob me at any moment.

I think that's what its based on isn't it? A thief/robber? ... Mixed with an alligator. XD I've never really found it cute for similar reasons, but I guess its face is kinda sweet...

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Sandile is a no-no!!

Would you really want to go up and pet an alligator? LOL

Sandile will bite, biting means evil. Not cute :P

Back