• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♥~!The Cute Pokemon Club!~♥

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
Years
  • If you want to go on about how things should be pet based upon the animal/myth/item. Then you might as well outlaw 1/2 of them.

Also, Welcome Wiggly!

ultimatewolf

Artist
    Years
  • New topic: Should Sandile be added to the list? Provide pictures with reasons! :)
    Spoiler:

yes
    it can be cute like in the picture

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Should Sandile be added to the list? Provide pictures with reasons!
    yup. it can be cute sometimes
    Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    I think it must be the chubbiness. Like Turtwig. I can see why Sandile are cute. XD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Name: Wigglytuff
    Two cute Pokemon: Pikachu & Swoobat
    Partner Pokemon: Fliss the Wigglytuff! ^^

Hi, welcome to the club! Always great to have new members. ^^ What is it you like about Wigglytuff so much? :o I personally think it's adorable too! So pink and cute <3 Enjoy your stay here and have fun discussing our cute Pokemon :)

Hmm, seems Sandile is getting quite a lot of love and hate at the same time! But I think it has earnt its place on the list. ^^ Let's have a new one!

New topic: 'Should this cutie be on our list?'

Itsa_Sealeo_by_KirpyPP.png

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
    Years
  • Are you kidding me, Alex? That line of Pokémon practically inherit the cuteness of their pre-evolution (or, actually it's only Spheal and Sealeo, but whatever). Sealeo has other cute features, though those adorable eyes speak all the words by themselves. They are the tickets onto the cute list, and these pictures are just to show those beautiful eyes in action.

Sealeo_by_Child_Of_Neglect.jpg

sealeo_by_kureculari-d4izk01_large.png

Last edited:

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
    Years
  • Are you kidding me, Alex? That line of Pokémon practically inherit the cuteness of their pre-evolution (or, actually it's only Spheal and Sealeo, but whatever). Sealeo has other cute features, though those adorable eyes speak all the words by themselves. They are the tickets onto the cute list, and these pictures are just to show those beautiful eyes in action.

Sealeo_by_Child_Of_Neglect.jpg

977.png

sealeo_by_kureculari-d4izk01_large.png

Such big eyes! How can I say no to that?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    Seems everyone wants Sealeo added, so your wish is my command! Next up is a less cute but still viable Pokemon...

New topic: 'Should Sneasel be added to the list?'

Spoiler:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Yeah, I heartily approve of Sealeo being added :)

Ninja'd! I approve of Sneasel, too. XD

Back