• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*♪♪♪♪♪♪- The Lady Nicole Fan Club -♪♪♪♪‎♪♪*

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hi there! I've seen you around PC as well, and you seem like a really cool member, so mind if I join here? :3

Lumine

Basement Cat
    Years
    Yeah I do, I love it! I've always wanted a shiny Tentacool, you can ask my bro. Thank you so much :) you're so kind.

If you were a pokemon your nature would be: Lovely.

No problem glad you liked it and let me know if you want any particular shinies off my old trading thread

I thought it says "Lonely" at first xD, and if you were also a pokemon your nature would be: Sweet.

The Infinite Devil Machine

Obvious, with hindsight
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2020
    Thanks for joining, Zach. Wow, I suddenly feel so loved! With people joining my FC and all, I don't know what to say.

OK, reaper, I'll trade you a shiny Latias :)

Lol, Waffle-san. Yeah, Nicole is actually my second name, Lauren is my first name but nowadays (almost) everyone calls me Nicole or Nikki.

Beret, if you desire that Charmander so much I'll trade you one. You're a member of my FC after all, that's good enough payment for me. But if you do happen to have something in my wants list then that would be great. This is my wants list:

Weedle
    Kakuna
    Beedrill

Ekans
    Arbok
    Magmar
    Articuno
    Pineco
    Forretress
    Gligar
    Teddiursa
    Ursaring

Magby
    Raikou
    Entei
    Ho-oh
    Manaphy

If you don't want to trade any of those don't worry, it's fine. Don't put yourself out.

I can get the ones I've bolded. I'd also looove the shiny Treecko

So, how was your day, Nicole?

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    OK Beret, awesome. Ummmm I have your shiny Charmander and Treecko ready if you want to trade now.

Could you just give me the Beedrill and Ursaring? That would be great :)

Back