• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Meh... I guess for now, I can take over control of this late-tournament confusion.

Right now, we're looking at 12 people to advance to quarters, and so far, I've seen from the bottom 4, Venomancer, myself, xray, and Umanouski have been on the most since the latest. I need an update from EVERYONE WHO HAS NOT BATTLED! Why? I need to know who's still existing or not. It's worthless to promote someone who's not even here to the quarters. There will be 2 days starting tomorrow, meaning Wednesday is the deadline for people to update. Those who don't update will be disqualified, unless someone has a vouch for them to REALLY curve my current intentions.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, it's the 7th, and I am finally back. I haven't gotten a PM from my opponent, so I will be sending one myself momentarily. Glad to see I'm still in this. =D

ABYAY

Years
    well Alakazam, be glad ^^ you're still in since you've made your checkup post. If you wanna know what's happened, Zungie's dropped control of the tourney to Bass DX, who denied control. Then, things were on a stall, and I said forget it and decided to take a shot at getting things moving.

I've been keeping in touch with Venomancer myself personally (we're real life friends), and he's still in. R.A.M, Noob of the Year, xray, pokejred (don't think he's around), and Umanouski, make sure to give a checkup post.

Years
    I dont no what is going on with me and my opponent Prince, we cant get on at the same time because of time zones, and i dont no if we are even going to battle, if not then it all goes to prince

ABYAY

Years
    Well Cuddle, I too have been out for a while, and your reason is acceptable... Can you PM him and see if it can go down this weekend? I think it'll be the last line of time until this must move on.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Well, I PMed my opponent seconds after my last post here, and I have yet to get a response. I am guessing he is a no-show. >_>

Just great. My first opponent gets banned, and now this. XD

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    Well I think I'll able to battle Cuddle_Killer0 Saturday evening. It'll be the afternoon for him where he lives. If he's free then it should be done. I'll send him a PM now.

Bly DX

Advanced Trainer
    Years
    Woa...............whats happend with the Christmas Clash Tournament, the leader who was supposed to be ABYAY didn't made an update about the tourney since the 10th.:shocked:

I know I resined being leader and everything but this is getting out of control.:tired:

If this tourney don't get a move on, then I have no chose but to consult with Zungie (which he hasent been online since he told me to be leader) about canceling the tourney.:sleeping:

Sorry If I'd offend all of you in any way and if you have anything to say, then PM me soon as possible or qoute my message I'd written here and say what you have to say.:(

As for me in the mean time, I'm going to see If I can speak to ABYAY on MSM messenger iof he is onine, and we will HARDtalk.;)

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'm giving up my place for Ooka. So, Ooka can take my position. We've already discussed this over AIM. I don't have to explain my reason for doing it. Good luck mate. I hope he is allowed to take my place.

ABYAY

Years
    well, I know for sure that things have to move... I'm probably too leniant in such situations, so that's my problem. Plus, I'm managing a clan and getting it all set up. I thought this thread died out a while back, so... yeah, I lost focus with it.

Since I know that Uman's been around, he advances. Venomancer will also advance. Alakazam, welcome back, and you're in. I myself will advance too.

Thus, the list now looks as:

Bass DX
    Mullac51
    GeneralGuy
    Lady Nicole
    PlayaFritz
    jman617
    Minabii
    Ooka
    ABYAY
    Venomancer
    Umanouski
    Alakazam17

Pray to the gods that everyone is capable of battling. Alakazam, I guess you'll get someone I know who's active to battle you. If anyone has a method of pairing people up, by all means, go ahead.

ABYAY

Years
    lol well Ooka, the method is simple, but very well... let me know some results whenever you get the time to do it.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Lady Nicole + Umanouski

Tortured_Soul(Mullac) + PlayaFritz

Minabii + Generalguy

Bass DX + Venomancer

ABYAY + jman617

Ooka + Alakazam17

I hate my hat ._.

Last edited:

ABYAY

Years
    Alright...

To all: I know I ignored this post for a lil, but as mentioned, I've been dealing with other things. I should be able to keep some good control now since it's out of the way.

ABYAY

Years
    lol your hat is one who hates you... Now that matchups are declared, we should get a move-on with them...has anyone heard from jman for a while?

Oh yeah; THESE MATCHES ARE 6V6!

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I'll just point out this site, which is what I use for the PC WiFi Tournament's pairings.

That said, looking forward to a good match against Ooka! =D

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Ah, nice. Getting into Round Four without a single battle. XD

I didn't expect to see Ooka leave like this....Dangit....

Back