• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

♫_♪_Christmas Clash Tournament!

Venomancer

Your Friendly Resto Druid
Years
  • Sk8 and I finally got in our match. I won 1-0 to him but i guess since he waited for me it's up to him to see who goes on. Good job sk8 =)

Eleventyseventy

But why is the rum gone?
    Years
  • Yep, Veno won. And he goes through of course.
    I gave him the chance to battle me and go on and he's earnt his spot in round 2. ^_^

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
  • Woo! Guess all that battling Veno and I have done to test one another really helps! However, I better construct a new strategy soon to help me.

I wish those who haven't battled yet the best of luck.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Um just asking, since it's the 18th, what is our next opponets?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2010
    I would love to join this tourney but the majority of my pokemon aren't ev'd because i don't have the time and most are really weak. Plus it looks like the tourney is halfway over.

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Zungie... where are you? I wanted to know who my next opponent is so we could battle! I'm going away for a few days now :( Don't worry, I'm not going away that much. I'm leaving Dec 20th in the morning and I'm coming back Dec 21st in the evening. Then I'm going to a party on Dec 22nd so I'll be away from Saturday night til Sunday probably midday as I'll be wanting to sleep in. That's if it's a fun party. If it's a boring party I'll probably end up leaving early and/or not drinking very much so I won't be needing to sleep in so late.

I hope you're not going to exclude me from the tourney :( At least I've told you when I'm available now.

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
  • Just a quick reply to the 15th Page.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well, I lost to Ito. It was haxed up really, but it also proves that 3 vs. 3 is lame and 6 vs. 6 is much better since you can recover from hax.

Or maybe it was because I haven't battled for a month.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    I'd go for a month without battling..
    Don't blame your loss on your weak startegy :3
    OR maybe it was luck, noone know..

Hey Zungie, King Dragun won his battle, so I'm wondering why have you crossed his name out in the first post? o_O
    Lol, sorry. It will be resolved.

Yeah I won that first heat round against krazypoop :S

Why is my name crossed out :(
    Just human error on my behalf.

Sk8 and I finally got in our match. I won 1-0 to him but i guess since he waited for me it's up to him to see who goes on. Good job sk8 =)
    Lol, well done.

hmm my opponents never showed...well looks like i win by default...
    Unfortunatley so.
    To clarify, the 1st heat is OVER.
    I'll check who hasdn't battled and take them out of the tourney.
    Also, if you did not battle, you will not recieve an egg.
    It's only fair, as you took someone elses place.
    Agreed?

luckyCHARMS and I still haven't battled.
    Hmm.
    If you can battle before the 20th, I'll accept it.
    But this is only because you have contaced me, otherwise you'd be out.

lol the people that still loss will get egg n possible extras????????
    Of course :3

I would love to join this tourney but the majority of my pokemon aren't ev'd because i don't have the time and most are really weak. Plus it looks like the tourney is halfway over.
    Sorry, applications closed a while ago.
    Might be another tourney to come though, watch this space!

Zungie... where are you? I wanted to know who my next opponent is so we could battle! I'm going away for a few days now :( Don't worry, I'm not going away that much. I'm leaving Dec 20th in the morning and I'm coming back Dec 21st in the evening. Then I'm going to a party on Dec 22nd so I'll be away from Saturday night til Sunday probably midday as I'll be wanting to sleep in. That's if it's a fun party. If it's a boring party I'll probably end up leaving early and/or not drinking very much so I won't be needing to sleep in so late.

I hope you're not going to exclude me from the tourney :( At least I've told you when I'm available now.
    Alright, thanks for telling me.
    I might aswell tell everyone else too; I've changed the date for the 2nd heat.
    I will form a challenge table shortly.

Regards, Zungie.
    Any other questions, just ask.

Years
  • Damn straight I better be back on the tourney tree :P:P:P

Nah its alright, we all make bloopers. I'm looking forward to the second round. I hope I get an easy opponent >_>

Zungie

Professor Zee
    Years
  • OK now apart from king dragun, has anyone else defeated someone/been defeated.
    Even if it's not you, I need to know so I can write up the 2nd heat match ups.EDIT: I've updated the 1st post.
    • 2nd Heat Times
    • Winners/Losers of 1st heat.
    For the W/L, please double check, make sure everything is A-OK

Last edited:

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Well I don't think luckyCHARMS responded to General Guy's PM about the battle. Plus he hasn't signed in since Dec 13th so I'm assuming he forgot about the tourney.

Alecrishna hasn't signed in since Dec 8th but his opponent signed in today.

Glisctillery hasn't signed in since Dec 13th but his opponent signed in yesterday.

I have no idea what happened to REDBULL2002: either he's been booted out or he's got a name change. Either way, his opponent, Krillin, hasn't signed in since Dec 11th.

oreobytes hasn't signed in since Dec 11th but his opponent signed in today.

Lord94 has been banned.

As for Justin T, GalladeIceMan, TP-BigWill and charizard_maa, they all signed in today.

I say we boot out all the people who haven't signed in for ages.

Last edited:

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
  • REDBULL2002 is neither banned or changed name, i found his profile i'll report later got homework now

edit: hasn't logged on since dec 3rd

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • REDBULL2002 is neither banned or changed name, i found his profile i'll report later got homework now

edit: hasn't logged on since dec 3rd

Oh yeah, sorry, my mistake. I forgot about people who have only done 1 post :\ I guess he forgot about the tourney hey? Like many others...

Why don't we just boot out the people who haven't signed in for a while? They've obviously forgotten about the tourney. Well anyway, they're not available for contacting let alone battling, so I can't see the point in keeping them here. I think someone should PM Justin T, GalladeIceMan, TP-BigWill and charizard_maa: they might have forgotten about the tourney.

Back